Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons (51583 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Tonto Dikeh Quits Her Marriage, See Her Reasons / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by newguy1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nysc have not out lived its purpose all they need to do is rebrand, educate the masses of its important.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Swaggzkid: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm..

Its jamb that should be scrapped in the nearest future

So ma future children don't suffer the way I did

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
I think Omotola is wrong.

The Youth Service should not be scrapped.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Don't mind her!she only did OND part time@YABA TECH so I won't be surprised,she had no experience of NYSC.she's just a lucky sperm!

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Touchforfree(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
NYSC to me is gud because it serves as shock absorber to the fresh graduate for a year.

A fresh graduate that has passed through all d ups & downs of the tertiary institution, coming out and being thrown out into d cold wind of searching for employement can get frustrated if unemployed within a short while.

To a celebrity like me grin, rather than scrapping it, may be it can be optional instead.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Querty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
I wud have agreed to dis if dis was said by Diezani,my crush..

Am sure she is getting better where ever she is now

plse lets keep praying for her..I don't want anything bad to happen to her
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
If it was optional when I served, I wouldn't have served.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by goshen26: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
At least putting an end to NYSC will reveal lazy governors like oshiobaba who refuse to employ teachers, who continue to use corps members in their schools without, yet no encouraging words from him

At least if his schools are empty with no teachers to teach edo people and other States like him will have their eyes opened.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by mencer(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Niyinficient(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
She no well! Craze dey her head

Why won't she talk like dis wen her children attend d best schools with d best learning resources and personnel!

Witout denying d loop holes in d NYSC scheme, I think it should still be in th uphold. Cos blive me, u guys in d south might not knw d usefulness of corp members until u go to the north.

Whr I served in d north, d school had no maths, English, chemistry, biology, physics teachers as well as other facilities, thank God for corpers! Dey av been helping out these schools.

Check out d various CDS projects, they are surely helping d locals. Wen d govt is not to be trusted, now u want dem to cancel d little help d locals are getting? Make she go face her feminist movement jare!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by eunisam: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
supported
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by IceDude(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I don't know about you but Omotola sound dumb in what she just said. Imagine just for that reason she wants N.Y.S.C scrapped? If some members of her staff were 'primus interparas' she wouldn't have replaced them just because they went for N.Y.S.C.

I'll say this that whoever call for the 'scrap' of N.Y.S.C didn't serve Nigeria and even if that person did serve, they really didn't serve because anybody who 'truly' experience N.Y.S.C, from your P.P.A to your C.D.S in your host community will never call for scrap of it.
It should be scrapped jor! My younger bro is presently serving in the FCT and he isnt finding it funny at all. If u tell the guy this sh1t the kind wicked slap wey u go receive eh!
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
very correct.

imagine d nation spends over 100 billion naira for such an unsustainable scheme.

injecting 10 billion naira monthly into job creation will end unemployment in 15 years.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by masseratti: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
As much as i want to agree with her.

I'd first like to see pictures of her in an NYSC khaki uniform.
trying to be clever by half?its a common knowledge that she didn't attend a higher institutions, she and Genevive they started their career early in their lives,a lot of graduates work for both ladies now,i believe she is making that statement as a mother whose kids will soon do the service, i believe it should be voluntary to serve and not compulsory. It's really a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Oluwajideloll(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source :http://streetgist.com/omotola-wants-buhari-to-scrap-nysc-see-her-reasons/

I think she might be right, cause I heard a case that some organisations will not employ workers, cause they know that government will post some coopers for them, and they will use them for a whole year, and not retain them, cause them know that they will always post them...
That's my own thoughts..
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
masseratti:
trying to be clever by half?its a common knowledge that she didn't attend a higher institutions, she and Genevive they started their career early in their lives,a lot of graduates work for both ladies now,i believe she is making that statement as a mother whose kids will soon do the service, i believe it should be voluntary to serve and not compulsory. It's really a waste of time.

She went to Yaba Tech.

Studied estate ,management.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by peeparty(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:
ok,that may be true
And our youths just go there to fvck and fvck one another
That's all
obio u don fvk taya be that na.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by pus33: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
pus33:
[size=38pt]

This illiterate level is so high.

There are 2 countries.. The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and the country of Nigeria.

clearly Omotola and her parent need to have a talk.... about her citizenship.

They should scrap the program. it is too long.. And should never be call national youth service.. because there are 2 countries..

[/size]

[size=38pt]to show you how bad the education system is.. look at this picture.. of the use of the commander in chief flag by politician. that shows you how bad the educational system is[/size]
\

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Unsad(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Rubbish yarns..

The scheme had a good plan but like with everything in this nation it has been destroyed by corruption and lack of dedicated workers.

The scheme exposed me to the side of this Nation that I would never have experienced from the comfort of my state.

The scheme should be rebranded to add value to our Graduates. Make the 1 year period into a proper paid skill acquisition programme/para - military program where graduates can pick from a variety of skill programs and Agricultural programs to enroll for and learn it for 1 full year. Upon graduation, the government can help the brilliant graduates who upon completion can come up with a solid business plan based upon the acquired skills to acquire low interest loans with special tax breaks and grants to set up industries to create more employment. Those who choose education can then be sponsored to Teaching colleges and absolved into our school system. Get Expatriates to set up Technical institutes in all States that would teach our graduates variety of skills from mechanics to manufacturing to agriculture to recycling to construction to name it..

The program had a brilliant plan but now it's just been crippled by corruption.

Fix the program not scrap it..

Yu get brain pass aunty told. All her hips don Cover her sense

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Eluwilussit(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
As much as i want to agree with her.

I'd first like to see pictures of her in an NYSC khaki uniform.

Girl u badt wella. Good point though. Omosexy has a point too. But PMB will not do it. His North is the beneficiary of nysc. The people that get killed are always southerners. So wetin concern PMB and the North?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by MadCow1: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:

Yu get brain pass aunty told. All her hips don Cover her sense

Don't ever say anything bad about my future Babymama.. angry

She was sleepy when she gave this interview.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by adesegun121(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
ok oooo

she wan spoil market for nysc official
so if baba scrap am now make dem com join nollywood abi??

omotola u no get point jare

whan time come when your girl want to serve kindly stop her so that soldier no g tourch lite her for camp grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by masseratti: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:

She went to Yaba Tech.

Studied estate ,management.
oh never knew that, but it might be OND,anyway I support her opinion or it should be made voluntary.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by missionmex(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
iykedare:
Nysc is just an opportunity to Bleep around tongue
NYSC or not people are bleeping everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nysc camp is brothel house.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Omololu007(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
ATMC:
Omotola pls do not expose your ignorance of the purpose of the scheme. Thank you.
she knows what it was created for.it should not b compulsory for everybody.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
nerodenero:
With the high unemployment rate, NYSC has partially given employment for about 11 months to so many fresh graduates despite the salary being small. After NYSC and still jobless, many would now know its importance. Unemployment needs to be tackled.

We don't need partial employment, we need full employment. The cash of over 100 billion naira pushed into NYSC yearly can employ millions of Nigeria yearly...

investing it over a 15 year period will achieve amazing results ...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by CriticalThought: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
She is right, how else do you check to see if a government program is working, you see whether tangible results exist and if those results are in line with what you define as success

Look at Nigeria now and when the program first started, NYSC is not working.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
masseratti:
oh never knew that, but it might be OND,anyway I support her opinion or it should be made voluntary.

That's why i asked for pictures of her in a Khaki.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omo t should give more reason.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by peddyoosa1: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
nobody dat has paticipated in NYSC programm will ever proposed d programm should b scrapped.B4 Omotola talks on dat or make a case,let her show us her own Picture in NYSC uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.