Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons (51586 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Tonto Dikeh Quits Her Marriage, See Her Reasons / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Gynacologist(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I don't know about you but Omotola sound dumb in what she just said. Imagine just for that reason she wants N.Y.S.C scrapped? If some members of her staff were 'primus interparas' she wouldn't have replaced them just because they went for N.Y.S.C.

I'll say this that whoever call for the 'scrap' of N.Y.S.C didn't serve Nigeria and even if that person did serve, they really didn't serve because anybody who 'truly' experience N.Y.S.C, from your P.P.A to your C.D.S in your host community will never call for scrap of it.
'primus interparas'?
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by solonazzy: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bonapart:
She has no tangible reason.... seems like a baby is blabbing

Omotola go lick stew
she isn't putting it ryt...scrapping it wuld render lots jobless... bt it Shuld b reviewed....in my opinion,Ppl Shuld b posted to dr states of origin or whr dey r based....I am still yet to adapt to whr I was posted...a place filled with Nupes in kwara, I am from ondo state n live in lag....I am nt just blending...I am just living to survive..d worse part is d CDs....whr we sweep a market sq....Wats d benefit of dat?...I still dnt get...
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
peeparty:

obio u don fvk taya be that na.
Guy fvck no be new thing na
If person dey graduate for Bleep,I for don graduate tey tey
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by RedCard1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
NYSC deserves to stay. JAMB should be scrapped instead
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by nwadiuko1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
National year of continuous sex grin or national year of sex in continuum
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by princefunmmy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I don't know about you but Omotola sound dumb in what she just said. Imagine just for that reason she wants N.Y.S.C scrapped? If some members of her staff were 'primus interparas' she wouldn't have replaced them just because they went for N.Y.S.C.

I'll say this that whoever call for the 'scrap' of N.Y.S.C didn't serve Nigeria and even if that person did serve, they really didn't serve because anybody who 'truly' experience N.Y.S.C, from your P.P.A to your C.D.S in your host community will never call for scrap of it.
no! Wat do you say of a graduate in Engineering teaching Nursery class @ his PPA all in the name of NYSC, what will that add to his professional career? Won't he have forgotten some calculus and some design techniques in exchange for A for apple, B for ball...? Abeg, NYSC is total scrap and what use is the CDS? Can you still function in your area of CDS when you served? NYSC doesn't have any use again! #scrapNYSC...
-Kebbi_where_i_serve

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by peeparty(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Guy fvck no be new thing na
If person dey graduate for Bleep,I for don graduate tey tey
eya we fit start fuvk fvk school be that na.mk u be d V.C
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by princeSammyz: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
she has a good point. well i think the compulsory status should be lifted rather than scrapping it ho ha.....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by architectola03(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
She is truly entitled to her opinion but it aint an acceptable one because if NYSC is scrapped what will the youths be doing @ home immediately they are done with their programs @ school, @least they are having something doing for that period of a year and some are connected and get employed @ the placement of their service... All the government of Nigeria needs to do is to embrace more program that will imbibe the youths in jobs of different type and get them paid to start up with something after the service.....the governments of Nigeria know what is rightful to do but they aint gonna do anything to improve the living of common people. God help us. Amen.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Rexnegro(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:
ok,that may be true

And our youths just go there to fvck and fvck one another

That's all
True talk especially those in local govt secretarial like me...mehnnnn make I no lie me too fvck fvck sotey I tire..fvck about five female corpers , my guy Nigel that one no fit count. So I agree with omosexy...moreso we heard when in camp that a corper kit is 75k , but you need to see The inferior kit given to us am sure it won't be more than 15k in total.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
peeparty:

eya we fit start fuvk fvk school be that na.mk u be d V.C
Lol
As I dey read ur mind sooo Belike I go join ur school as student..u be baba
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
slimz10:

Sis,

Are you trying to say that she is not a graduate?
well, to me she is entitled to her opinion.

She went to Yaba tech and studied Estate Management.

Not everyone who went to school did NYSC.

She might just be an OND holder.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Lyoncrescent: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
The NYSC was created by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established "with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity".

The most tribalistic people i know are graduates who have passed through this NYSC scheme. I am in doubt whether the NYSC has had anything to do with promotion of national unity.

NYSC is a waste of time. Say you gradaute June this year and go for NYSC in November this year to be done October 2016, you have wasted well over one year in the name of NYSC. You rarely can get a good ful time job straight out of university because of this NYSC palava. worst of all is most of the corp members are posted to teach in schools(Secondary and Primary). This is wrong. Teaching requires persistence,passion and patience not just knowledge. the fact a so called graduate knows 1 plus 1 is 2 doesnt mean he can teach/impart that knowledge on others in an efficient manner. Not everyone who can drive a car can teach another person to drive a car; it goes beyond just knowledge. All in all, if NYSC cant be scrapped, it should be optional. it is a total waste of funds as it doesnt promote the national unity it was created for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rexnegro:

True talk especially those in local govt secretarial like me...mehnnnn make I no lie me too fvck fvck sotey I tire..fvck about five female corpers , my guy Nigel that one no fit count. So I agree with omosexy...moreso we heard when in camp that a corper kit is 75k , but you need to see The inferior kit given to us am sure it won't be more than 15k in total.

Na soo ma guy
The rate of fvck that is going on nysc camp every year,fit make 9ja over populated

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
All dis people saying they wouldn't do NYSC r from Open University..lol.......on a serious note,,make dis bitch go park for one corner jor....who d Bleep told her dat her opinion counts?......does she know how rapidly crime will increase if d programme is scrapped?.....d 18k a month serve as d only means of income to thousands of grads n dis bitch who didn't even grad de talk shit....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Bonapart(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
solonazzy:

she isn't putting it ryt...scrapping it wuld render lots jobless... bt it Shuld b reviewed....in my opinion,Ppl Shuld b posted to dr states of origin or whr dey r based....I am still yet to adapt to whr I was posted...a place filled with Nupes in kwara, I am from ondo state n live in lag....I am nt just blending...I am just living to survive..d worse part is d CDs....whr we sweep a market sq....Wats d benefit of dat?...I still dnt get...
posting you to different area is part of the service bro
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by solonazzy: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bonapart:
posting you to different area is part of the service bro
Dats y we r telling u its senseless, life endangering, no meaningful impact ....
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Sanguine77(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
joseph1832:

Guy your head is there, you are very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by otemanuduno: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
BETTER STILL, THE FG SHOULD PAY CORP MEMBERS 50K PER MONTH.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Rexnegro(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Na soo ma guy
The rate of fvck that is going on nysc camp every year,fit make 9ja over populated
I swear down even more than china sef..cos fvck everywhere during service year... So many of my guys started their fvcking in camp...as in almost every nite, despite the 10PM light out. By 12am , 1am na so they go come dey tiptoe enter room. Me wey no dey sleep on time before.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by gryhusky(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=Ufranklin92 post=36809715]ok,that may be true

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ur funny hahahahah
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Dalyjay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
I dont agree with her
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rexnegro:

I swear down even more than china sef..cos fvck everywhere during service year... So many of my guys started their fvcking in camp...as in almost every nite, despite the 10PM light out. By 12am , 1am na so they go come dey tiptoe enter room. Me wey no dey sleep on time before.

Buhaha

No be small thing ooo
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by mordouc(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:

Is that what you went there to do?
Me number 1. i fvck tire. From the beginning of camp till i enter road dey come back lagos. Sleep for the gurl house. continue journey again. No time. They should scrap it jare. Nigeria will save more funds.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by mordouc(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Buhaha

No be small thing ooo
True talk. Na from camp i start too. Konji no make me remember say army fit catch me.
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by BKFT: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
I met sme1 during ma service year nd she changed ma lyf 4 gud..it z nt totally a waste..4 serving nd ex corp members looking 4 a way 4ward join d team 2345DC26
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ufranklin92:
ok,that may be true
That's all
tone sincere, that's what I went there To do
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
mordouc:
True talk. Na from camp i start too. Konji no make me remember say army fit catch me.

Choooo
If na me I for hold myself comot camp ooo
If I was a virgin enter nysc camp,I no for even try fvck any girl ooo
I for jejely wait till I get married
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by alexvatt(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
nigerians enjoy doing something that add no value to their life. while developing countries are busy researching on what they will do that will add value to humanity. nigerians are busy roaming from one community to another for one year without having anything to achieve, rather expose them to danger in the name of NYSC. a program that has nothing to offer us. NYSC should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Pamelayoung: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Rubbish yarns..

The scheme had a good plan but like with everything in this nation it has been destroyed by corruption and lack of dedicated workers.

The scheme exposed me to the side of this Nation that I would never have experienced from the comfort of my state.

The scheme should be rebranded to add value to our Graduates. Make the 1 year period into a proper paid skill acquisition programme/para - military program where graduates can pick from a variety of skill programs and Agricultural programs to enroll for and learn it for 1 full year. Upon graduation, the government can help the brilliant graduates who upon completion can come up with a solid business plan based upon the acquired skills to acquire low interest loans with special tax breaks and grants to set up industries to create more employment. Those who choose education can then be sponsored to Teaching colleges and absolved into our school system. Get Expatriates to set up Technical institutes in all States that would teach our graduates variety of skills from mechanics to manufacturing to agriculture to recycling to construction to name it..

The program had a brilliant plan but now it's just been crippled by corruption.

Fix the program not scrap it..

I totally agree wit u
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by Ufranklin92(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
ajibolabd:
tone sincere, that's what I went there To do

hahahaha
I no blame you bro
Free Bleep full there
Re: Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons by matrixme(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
If many of you grew from privileged homes where more of your siblings are educated, You will violently defend NYSC and its positive ideals. Imagine a celebrity that ought to know better, spewing out trash on the internet. Now by tomorrow, we will all be throwing tribalistic bombs at each other when we did not experience first hand, that all of us are in the same ship and our challenges are not quite different from each other.
At least for one thing, corp members are the core of grassroots education in Nigeria. I served in a village and I know schools with less than 10 teachers, popular community school's for that matter. Now tell me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.