Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! (2528 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / I Realized Igbo Men Might Be Hardworking But Don't Set Their Priorities Right / I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Onila why r u putting words in my mouth. I repeat no on deserves to be raped. Since we can't control the action of others we shouldn't put ourself in situation that will harm us.

A girl shouldn't dress provocative and walk around in the night by themselves. A girl who does that will get many unwanted attention.

still no reason undecided

sometimes maybe the girl realized her cash aint much for a cab or bus
she had to walk home
you never know undecided

anyways. .that's Y I always carry a jacket when I am going to party

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
I was really shocked reading all of that, i honestly still don't want to believe that most Nigerian guys are so sick in the head to the extent of sympathising with rap.ists.

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by kowalsky: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
lepasharon:
The thing is... I think every guy has an inner rapist and pedophile within him. Most guys will rape if they could get away with it undecided and if a guy sees a 12yr old with D cups, he is not going to see a 12yr old.

I dunno what we can do really undecided

Yes indeed
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by erusen: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2015
am a man and I hate rape than almost everything. I would what people. enjoy by forcing someone
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Na true walahi bilahilazi
Ba gaskiya bane
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by joywendy(f): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2015
onila:
rape is the most inhuman act we can think of
you might as well, murder the person

it sucks men feel sorry for some of these rapists especially when caught and incarcerated

when that story abt the Naija lady that bit off the head of her rapist dick
one guy said '" in as much I detest rape but that was too extreme"

too extreme undecided she shld have cut off his head instead, you bas.tard!!

recently, I was gisting with my new Igbo male housemate
and I said I believe life imprisonment or death penalty for grown up men that molest kids
he said that's too much, death penalty shld only be for murders

I believe men secretly joke abt rape indoors
if we have men who think rape is ok, then we are going to see more rape cases in the future

no offense op the topic doesn't really make much sense. You saw a post and you had a conversation with a person and then you think it is right to automatically assume that men in general sympathize with rapists and pedophile. Very smart indeed undecided

@bold seriously where did you get that kinda info from, no right minded human being in their normal senses would do such. So because someone thinks death is too extreme means that he/she condoles rape? how sensible is that abeg?

i don't know why people forget that men also get raped. From your analogy a guy who has been raped or molested is sympathetic to his molester....do you know how wrong that sounds

Btw what your business with how a person thinks a rapist should be punished? isn't it their own personal opinion? Must everyone agree to yours? i really don't get the point you were trying to make......

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 11, 2015
onila:

it sucks men feel sorry for some of these rapists especially when caught and incarcerated

and I said I believe life imprisonment or death penalty for grown up men that molest kids

if we have men who think rape is ok, then we are going to see more rape cases in the future

The same way girls are sympathetic about women who falsely accuse men of rape, get caught, and then have to go to prison (even if it's only for a fraction of the time their lie would have otherwise incarcerated the man for).
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2015
lepasharon:
The thing is... I think every guy has an inner rapist and pedophile within him.
These are the kind of comments that make me think not everybody actually has a brain....

#DafuqIsWrongWithYouWoman?
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by lepasharon(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

These are the kind of comments that make me think not everybody actually has a brain....

#DafuqIsWrongWithYouWoman?

The ugly truth undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2015
lepasharon:

The ugly truth undecided lipsrsealed

good thing you will end up marrying a man....

give birth to children

then we will see how ur paranoia will help you....

if you wont leave ur children at home with their father bcoz he is a potential pedophile.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onegig(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
joywendy:

no offense op the topic doesn't really make much sense. You saw a post and you had a conversation with a person and then you think it is right to automatically assume that men in general sympathize with rapists and pedophile. Very smart indeed undecided

@bold seriously where did you get that kinda info from, no right minded human being in their normal senses would do such. So because someone thinks death is too extreme means that he/she condoles rape? how sensible is that abeg?

i don't know why people forget that men also get raped. From your analogy a guy who has been raped or molested is sympathetic to his molester....do you know how wrong that sounds

Btw what your business with how a person thinks a rapist should be punished? isn't it their own personal opinion? Must everyone agree to yours? i really don't get the point you were trying to make......

You haven't met nairaland teenagers and the old ones who havent grown beyond their formative years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
ebonflex:

The same way girls are sympathetic about women who falsely accuse men of rape, get caught, and then have to go to prison (even if it's only for a fraction of the time their lie would have otherwise incarcerated the man for).

I don't feel bad for girls that falsely accuse girls of rape
most women dont
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by dasrackhor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
onila:
like I said, you men don't completely condone rape
what r u saying.don't even go there.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
onila:

That's a fucking lie.
I can think of a whole lot more worse things than rape.
You sound like a person suffering from 1st world problems, where not knowing what to wear to a party classifies as a class-1 tsunami.

You don't know true hunger yet.
When you are hungry you will throw that pussi up for some garri. undecided
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 12, 2015
What is wrong with you. Are you sure you read this your post ? I wish you could listen to the audio.and hear how it sounds.
onila:

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by HAZAZEL: 4:53am On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't encourage rape, but you can't use the same standard in judging a man to judge a woman, men are moved sexually by sight while women by touch, so even if the cutest guy goes bare chested, a lady will not entertain the thought of rape.

My sister na God go bless you. That's why I believe this gender equality issue might not really work in its strictest sense. Men and Women are innately governed by different rules. To most men, sex is sport that's why you hear : I had "fun" with her. To most women, africans especially, sex is a business card or a bargaining chip that's why you hear : I even "gave" him sex.

So to onila, its not that we support rape far from it. But we believe most rape laws are anti-males. Society punishes the nature of men, but excuses that of women.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 6:06am On Aug 12, 2015
ebonflex:

That's a fucking lie.
I can think of a whole lot more worse things than rape.
You sound like a person suffering from 1st world problems, where not knowing what to wear to a party classifies as a class-1 tsunami.

You don't know true hunger yet.
When you are hungry you will throw that pussi up for some garri. undecided

rape is a high offense

in the UK, I head you are not even allowed to interact with females in ur work place when you come out

murder has more punishment because you have completely taken someone's life away
well it varies from country to country

after all, in Asian countries
drug trafficking has the same punishment as murder in America
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by whobdisguy: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
onila:

I am a dude and I support u fully. Men who rape women are degenerative psychopaths who deserve the death penalty not just for their actions (causing a woman lifetime trauma) but to serve as a deterrent for potential or would-be rapists. After all, drug trafficking carry the death penalty in some countries. Honestly, those kind of men are the lowest scum of the earth. Vermin preying on society. You don't allow a cockroach, rat or snake roam around your house. When you see it you exterminate it.

2 Likes

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Yes onila.
Death penalty is not the appropriate punishment for rape. The person who told you that is correct.

3 Likes

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 17, 2015
This is kinda late but i'm just seeing this so please pardon me.

Onila, you are absolutely right in saying that men do not see rape as equivalent to more serious crimes such as murder. Because as the poster above me has noted, it simply is not. Rape is a terrible offence but the punishment must fit the crime. Even by the standards of an eye for an eye, rape can never warrant the death penalty unless it was rape plus an additional offence like deliberately infecting the victim with HIV.

lepasharon:
The thing is... I think every guy has an inner rapist and pedophile within him. Most guys will rape if they could get away with it undecided and if a guy sees a 12yr old with D cups, he is not going to see a 12yr old.
I dunno what we can do really
undecided

Lepasharon, this is an idiotic statement. On what basis do you presume to make such an authoritative assertion?? When i see a 12 year old, i see a baby.period. In fact when i see a 17 year old with even "Z" cup, all i see is a baby as in a toddler still in her diapers. So please, no matter how tempting it might be, refrain from idiocy in the future.

All in all, i have little sympathy for rapists so let my arguments not be misconstrued. I accept that there are certain circumstances under which a convicted rapist should be sentenced to death provided that every person who brings a rape allegation against a person to court must automatically be charged with attempted murder should the court acquit and discharge the accused. That sounds like a fair deal.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by tpiander: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
onila:

ironic coming from a n.ympho like you.

your gender is not even clear, you are probably male. undecided
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by ElFenomeno1: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:

ironic coming from a n.ympho like you.

your gender is not even clear, you are probably male. undecided

Queen of irony.... And you what are you? A transgender with breadfruit sized balls dangling! grin
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by tpiander: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Queen of irony.... And what am I? A transgender with breadfruit sized balls dangling! grin

you must be Onila. undecided
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by ElFenomeno1: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:

TPIA ashana!
Tpia the slu...tpot!
How market?
How much do you gaggle a truckload of cu...m nowadays?!
Foolish stalker......
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by tpiander: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

No. I am onigbegeri!

Ati Were grin
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by ElFenomeno1: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:

TPIA the resident NL harlot!
How many prossers do you have around here nowadays? And I hope you have retired or is that battered labia of yours still getting pounded?!
Foolish woman... Always asking stupid questions all over the forum!
Go and get a life.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by tpiander: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

My mama the resident NL harlot!

How many customers do you have nowadays? And my mama, I hope you have retired or is that battered labia of yours still getting pounded?!

Foolish woman... Always asking for penis all over the forum!
I should go and get a life.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Eureka123(f): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided
despite the fact some girls deserve to be raped
we dont sympathize or condone such acts..
NOTE your spelling of ''symphathetic'' is wrong
''sympathetic'' is the correct spelling.

Nobody deserves rape. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by ElFenomeno1: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:

TPIA ashana!
Tpia the slu...tpot!
How market?
How much do you gargle a truckload of cu...m nowadays?!
Foolish stalker......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady / Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / I Love Toto So Much Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.