Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! (2516 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / I Realized Igbo Men Might Be Hardworking But Don't Set Their Priorities Right / I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
rape is the most inhuman act we can think of
you might as well, murder the person

it sucks men feel sorry for some of these rapists especially when caught and incarcerated

when that story abt the Naija lady that bit off the head of her rapist dick
one guy said '" in as much I detest rape but that was too extreme"

too extreme undecided she shld have cut off his head instead, you bas.tard!!

recently, I was gisting with my new Igbo male housemate
and I said I believe life imprisonment or death penalty for grown up men that molest kids
he said that's too much, death penalty shld only be for murders

I believe men secretly joke abt rape indoors
if we have men who think rape is ok, then we are going to see more rape cases in the future

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by deadZONE: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
despite the fact some girls deserve to be raped
we dont sympathize or condone such acts..
NOTE your spelling of ''symphathetic'' is wrong
''sympathetic'' is the correct spelling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by falconey(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
mtcheeeech onila everyone think you are the dumbest girl on nairaland with your senseless threads but they are wrong, where you become dumb is when you make a remark.

Death for rapist? Is the girl he raped dead?

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Ozioma49(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh really
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by NegeduGrace(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na true walahi bilahilazi

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Twaci(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok....

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
This silly girl is back with her _idoicy reeking threads.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by threads: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aisha95:
Why do you people like calling me? smiley
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
I've Seen instances where Men where Wrongly Accused of Rape and where Extorted undecided I just don't Trust Women Tales Anymore

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Wow

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aisha95:
fcck off
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I've Seen instances where Men where Wrongly Accused of Rape and where Extorted undecided I just don't Trust Women Tales Anymore

u might as well not listen to any crime story as well

since any crime story can be framed up

iti boribo
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
fcck off
Calm your nerves, little pussy_.
Am a friend. Just wanna help. Thats all.:-)
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
rape is the most inhuman act we can think of
you might as well, murder the person

it sucks men feel sorry for some of these rapists especially when caught and incarcerated

when that story abt the Naija lady that bit off the head of her rapist dick
one guy said '" in as much I detest rape but that was too extreme"

too extreme undecided she shld have cut off his head instead, you bas.tard!!

recently, I was gisting with my new Igbo male housemate
and I said I believe life imprisonment or death penalty for grown up men that molest kids
he said that's too much, death penalty shld only be for murders

I believe men secretly joke abt rape indoors
if we have men who think rape is ok, then we are going to see more rape cases in the future

Onila, I don't know what men you have been hanging with but I have no sympathy for rapist especially child molesters. I believe 5-10 years in prison is enough. These people also need to be checked into a psych hospital in conjunction with prison. Killing a person for rape and life inprisonment is a bit extreme.

2 Likes

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aisha95:

Calm your nerves, little pussy.
Am a friend. Just wanna help. Thats all.:-)
I was taught by my Yoruba friend

to start dissing pple back instead of keeping quiet these days
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:

No one deserves to be raped even though some girls bring the trouble upon themselves. We are human being, we should be able to used our brain.

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wow

Is really sad that people think this way. No one deserves to be rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
I was taught by my Yoruba friend
to start dissing pple back instead of keeping quiet these days
That friend must be a bad influence.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Margauxluv(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
I m as high as phu*k...pls wah u saying earlier.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aisha95:

That friend must be a bad influence.
undecided screw off
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No one deserves to be raped even though some girls bring the trouble upon themselves. We are human being, we should be able to used our brain.
like I said, you men don't completely condone rape
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:

Why u say that, because I said some girls bring it upon themselves? Not every guy has self control or the mental capacity to restrain themselves so you shouldn't tempt them with provocative dressing.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Why u say that, because I said some girls bring it upon themselves? Not every guy has self control or the mental capacity to restrain themselves so you shouldn't tempt them with provocative dressing.
even if a girl is naked

no reason for you guys to abuse her

I guess guys can walk bare chested and women are meant to control themselves too
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:

u might as well not listen to any crime story as well

since any crime story can be framed up

iti boribo

Based on the Fact I know you're Naturally Stewpeed, I won't Try to save your Already Lost Senses undecided
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Captainswag225(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
i completely understand ur point and i agree with u. We men dont see rape as a 1st degree offense. I think its time we have to urge the government to make rape = murder. Besides if people can be killed in some countries for stealing or homosexualism then people should die for raping a lady.

1 Like

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
even if a girl is naked

I guess guys can walk bare chested and women are meant to control themselves too

True no one deserves to be abused but why bring that trouble upon yourself.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
The thing is... I think every guy has an inner rapist and pedophile within him. Most guys will rape if they could get away with it undecided and if a guy sees a 12yr old with D cups, he is not going to see a 12yr old.

I dunno what we can do really undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
even if a girl is naked

I don't encourage rape, but you can't use the same standard in judging a man to judge a woman, men are moved sexually by sight while women by touch, so even if the cutest guy goes bare chested, a lady will not entertain the thought of rape.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Threads undecided
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by onila(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

True no one deserves to be abused but why bring that trouble upon yourself.
u still believe girls shld be raped

ur a big fan of sheneka adams

I guess she deserves to be raped because of the way she dresses
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
onila:
u still believe girls shld be raped

ur a big fan of sheneka adams

I guess she deserves to be raped because of the way she dresses

Onila why r u putting words in my mouth. I repeat no on deserves to be raped. Since we can't control the action of others we shouldn't put ourself in situation that will harm us.

A girl shouldn't dress provocative and walk around in the night by themselves. A girl who does that will get many unwanted attention.
Re: I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! by JiggamanGh: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
lepasharon:
The thing is... I think every guy has an inner rapist and pedophile within him. Most guys will rape if they could get away with it undecided and if a guy sees a 12yr old with D cups, he is not going to see a 12yr old.

I dunno what we can do really undecided

Cosign, most guys are weak minded when it comes to sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She's In A Serious Relationship, What Should A Guy Do? / Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love / My Confession For Hadez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.