Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62566 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Titto93(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan met secretly with President Muhammad Buhari on Thursday night, with corruption at the center of their discussion, two Presidency sources have disclosed.

President Buhari and President Jonathan met secretly last Thursday
Our sources disclosed that the meeting between President and the man he unseated in the March 28, 2015 presidential poll lasted from 9-10 p.m. Nigerian time.  

Our sources stated that they understood that former President Jonathan did not seek any explicit overtures from President Buhari, adding that they suspect that Mr. Jonathan was at the Presidential Villa to check Mr. Buhari’s temperament regarding the growing probe of sectors of the former president's administration.

One source stated that President Buhari and Mr. Jonathan parted on an "amicable note," with both men chatting and laughing.

The meeting was kept secret, hidden from the media.

Less than 24 hours after the meeting, former President Olusegun Obasanio also requested to meet with President Buhari. One source revealed that, at a Friday meeting with President Buhari, Mr. Obasanjo urged the new president to act boldly and courageously on corruption. According to the source, Mr. Obasanjo specifically told the president to be open to sending former President Jonathan to prison on account of his involvement in corrupt activities.

Mr. Obasanjo reportedly listed fraudulent selling of Nigeria's crude oil and the arms import scams as two areas he would be able to assist Mr. Buhari to nail former President Jonathan.

Unlike the meeting between President Buhari and his immediate predecessor, the meeting with Mr. Obasanjo was in the full glare of the media. However, neither Mr. Obasanjo nor the president offered an official account of the subject or substance of their meeting which was held behind close doors.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Kingsimmer(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2015
see charcoal calling pot black
u tink say baba don forget u

u wey dem suppose giv u mansion 4 kirikiri

undecidedsumtinz...grown as* holes behave like b*tches...

prof. obj...stop behaving lyk a b*tch ,
av u forgotten ;I belong to nobody and I belong to every body...
moreover baba is one of d "three wise men"
he doesn't nid counsel...from criminals lyk .....

u

see im ass face undecided

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaGC(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2015
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.

372 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by jojomario(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Swaggzkid: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Why are all this happening?

I remember vividly when obasanjo said he isn't a politician anymore? I think he should remain neutral as he said before he provokes me to do what am suppose not to do to him.

And he might dislike me for life!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Demmocrats(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2015
shocked Satan calling angel wicked sad this country will start moving forward if obj is jailed

Anyway sha its sahara reporters I don't believe any word they say wink

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by troubleshooter: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2015
I very much agree with U baba. But wait o, hope ur hands are also clean?

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Yeah right!....and OBJ too should be sent to Obudu Cattle ranch for a job well done.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.

275 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by jumper524(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2015
4 get dat man. God has already arrested him for us.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by powerfulsettingz: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2015
i laugh when I see pot calling kettle black, has Obasanjo forgotten operation feed the nation was converted to his personal Obasanjo farm? But y didn't he comes out to talk as an elder state man he claimed to be when Jonathan said stealing is not corruption?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Titto93(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2015
I smell front page.

modified

Now I know how it feels to make front page.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by donholy28(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2015
If people re to be sent to prison..Obasanjo should be d first to go...He's one of d people that ruined Nigeria's economy... thief

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Chykeboss(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Even OBJ of all people get mouth talk, I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Chykeboss(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Even OBJ of all people get mouth talk, i comment my reserve lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
PMB could never be that nasty...

But wait, many call GEJ the best so far... Could it be for cluelessness?? Or are these people Nigerians in diaspora?
No offence though, just asking.

31 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tunex23: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Since it Saharareporters then it authentic! GEJ should be getting set for Kirikiri.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Sunnymatey(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
yes jonathan should go to jail, but obj shud lead the way, after all dat was wher we pick him from in 1999.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2015
PMB pls listen to obasanjo, because Jonah na dumbasss....BUT when you are done with Jonah, abegi probe obasanjo and jail him for the ipp and Halliburton and etc scam

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by size40: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Yes, GEJ deserved to be jailed for leading the worst corrupt govt in our history. But even though I don't like and support him and his party, the PDP. But as my brother from nearby state Bayelsa state, leniency is what I plead on his behalf. Instead the likes of Ngozi Okonjo, Dieziani maduekwe, Stella Odua, mama piss, Olisa metu, FFK etc should be jailed. Just that GEJ refused to listen to wise counsel. Instead GEJ was busy day and night chasing my innocent governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Today, where is Amaechi and where is GEJ. In all of the fight he took to Amaechi, GEJ lost almost all. Abeg make una pity am ooo. GEJ na man wey no sabi.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by lonelydora: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ should also be there.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by boboLIL(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Sahara desert and deserted news.....nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Bla bla bla

If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison

Justice can not be served if some people are above the law

And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos

Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by bonechamberlain(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
funny man .... if Jonathan's own would be two powerful charges, obj's own must be up to ten extra powerful charges. this man don't know when to bow and leave he would soon be disgraced all round.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Brightology2(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by haul: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Are the people who posted above plainly retard or trying to be retard or amazingly retard!

How can you comment on such crass journalism! No good words, no arrangement, not concise or apt nor deep and you all gave comment? This is definitely a blog shitty head you dumbfurks!

Kai!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tolustx(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2015
I have a feeling Sahara reporters bugged Aso Rock. Secret cameras and mics don't have names now, so they can be called anonymous. This journalism of a source in the villa, our source, an anonymous source, etc suggests to me that they bugged d presidential villa

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Gogetta(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
Stop shouting! If he jails him, nothing will happen. But there are better ways to resolve issues. Common E-wailer like you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by onomeasike: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
If despite all the stealing and economic sabotage perpetuated under Jonathan, he is not sent to jail, they should open all the prison gates in Nigeria for prisoners to go home. No one has committed a greater crime than Jonathan shocked

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Austin4lif: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo should respects himself and be an elders statement. GEJ holds public respect more then Obasanjo. Buhari should stop all this witch hunting and get to work. Am regretting ever voting for a slow motion kind of person as my president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by phemmyutd(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.