Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62574 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ahamonyeka(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
PMB don't listen to advise of people like OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by NOTRIBE: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
You made the most immature and senseless comment i have ever read since the beginning of 2015..your IQ have so depreciated because of hatred, that a toddler can easily grasp basic issues than you..GOODLUCK.
DaBullIT:
Bla bla bla

If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison

Justice can not be served if some people are above the law

And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos

Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
shocked
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
OBJ wants GMB to fail. He never wants anyone else to be praised more than him. I don' t like GMB but he's president. It is in our interest that he makes a positive impact. OBJ should remember that had GEJ probed his regime (to checkmate him as some suggested) he would have been found wanting. It should be GMB's decision to probe or not, not some utterly corrupt demi-god wanna be on a personal vendetta pushing him into it. When you point a finger at someone, the remaining 4 point at you.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaBullIT(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
NOTRIBE:
You made the most immature and senseless comment i have ever read since the beginning of 2015..your IQ have so depreciated because of hatred, that a toddler can easily grasp basic issues than you..GOODLUCK.

Look at this goat ??

The constitution is clear , If anyone commits a crime, such person should be tried by the court of law and given the punishment accordingly , how is that immature ? Oloribukuru somebody
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by nwadiuko1(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bla bla bla

If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison

Justice can not be served if some people are above the law

And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos

Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law
ahhh wetin concern igbos again?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Look at this goat ??

The constitution is clear , If anyone commits a crime, such person should be tried by the court of law and given the punishment accordingly , how is that immature ? Oloribukuru somebody
Useless and senseless rantings from ants...

chukwudi44:

All they know is how to make noise on Punch, the Nation, Sahara reporters and Nairaland. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Icecomrade: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Devil incarnate. Seeking always to destroy those who falls apart with him

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by hola106(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Am sure Gej wil taste prison but he will be realize on time I deserve it clueless one
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

Useless and senseless rantings from ants...

?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.
You must be far above average. Leave them to shout about jailing jonathan in their dream. The worshippers will always think that Gej will see the 4 walls of prisons. Dreamers
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by shiki(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Why are all this happening?

I remember vividly when obasanjo said he isn't a politician anymore? I think he should remain neutral as he said before he provokes me to do what am suppose not to do to him.

And he might dislike me for life!

The last time I checked, anyone can visit the president, if u are opportuned....not only politician
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.
I know you will jail him but only in your dream or when you exit your body you are putting on now. Did i hear you say your great beyond. Keep on dreaming.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
I READ SOME PEOPLE SAYING GEJ IGNORED THEM. HOW, WHERE AND WHEN? EVEN SENSIBLE PERSON DOES NOT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH GEJ SIMPLE! EVEN THOSE THAT WORKED CLOSELY WITH HIM DURING HIS WASTED YEARS OF MASS LOOTING AND CONFUSION HAVE ALL MOVED AHEAD OF HIM
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Buildertobadt: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2015
This is serious....
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by chi4ik4(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
any arrest talk more of jailing GEJ, Nigeria will become a history. for d peace & development of Nigeria, PMB Should never think of jailing or else he want Nigeria to b in flame. OBJ should die already
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by PreciousBro: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2015
shocked With due respect sir, you're in no position to pass judgement nor render dictatorial advice to the president on economy crime convictions....

The very least!!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by jossyj: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2015
NOTRIBE:

why do you respond to foools like this one?
Dont you know the best answer to such people again?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by BibiBasy(f): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo is Nigeria's greatest problem. He picked Yar'adua & GEJ, and later turned his back against them. He picked GEJ & Sambo, and still turned his back to them. Now he's moved to APC and hand-picked again. He's still ruling Nigeria. He'll create enemies for PMB after which he'll still dumb him and move to the next... I'm a GEJ fan, & i support the present government for a better Nigeria. PMB will do super-well without OBJ breathing down his neck. #MyOpinion
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Why are all this happening?

I remember vividly when obasanjo said he isn't a politician anymore? I think he should remain neutral as he said before he provokes me to do what am suppose not to do to him.

And he might dislike me for life!
SMALL BOY! ur ogogoro clueless jesus of otueke must nt only be a guest at kirikiri bt a permanent resident and very soon d word pdp wil only be held in social studies to pri and sec school students yet unborn.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Mrslimblack(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
What an idiot this ugly old man is, after all the atrocities he comitted against the good ppl of Nigeria, he has the audacity to call for the jailing of an innocent man, who has done his best for his ppl. One day monkey go go market, e no go return.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
typical yoruba man...ode
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by petermichaels(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Only in Nigeria u c d unjust rattling freely why d just r imprisoned. And we hv sucessfully showed dis to d entire world. So disdusting
cry angry
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

OBJ committed international crime - Halliburton. US officials were corrupted in OBJ's Halliburton scandal. So OBJ can go to jail any time if Buhari or any Nigerian president refuses to shield OBJ. OBJ's offence is different from the offenses of other past HoS.

Buhari can't even dream of putting Jonathan in jail? If any money is found stolen by any body in Jonathan govt, the best Buhari govt shall do is force them cough out the money from where they hid them - and they must cough the money by coercion, intimidation and blackmail.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by charlesbailey(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
EmekaBlue:
typical yoruba man...ode

why being tribalistic?? don't think tribe has got anything to do with this please!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by macof(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo the shameless old man. He should encourage buhari to prosecute him before any other person
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by agitator: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Titto93:

Unlike the meeting between President Buhari and his immediate predecessor, the meeting with Mr. Obasanjo was in the full glare of the media. However, neither Mr. Obasanjo nor the president offered an official account of the subject or substance of their meeting which was held behind close doors.
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari

God abeg forgive us our sins. Me I don tire for this kian journalism. Abeg punish us small small.

Which meeting dey in full glare of the media, with GMB and OBJ giving two reasons and at the same time for the same paragraph again say meeting hold behind closed doors and both GMB and OBJ no tell any body wetin dem discuss.

Really this country is completely finished. May be this na one of the unemployable graduates we dey hear of. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Xmyno(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ u ar not nice....His Excellency respect ur predecessor, this is not millitary regime
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by lusciouslex: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
My dear, be advised that the Yorubas are well known when it comes to gossips, slander and back stabbing. They constitute WORKPLACE hazards.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by omojeesu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
If this story is true, I'm sorry for Obasanjo. If Jonathan goes to jail, the same 'pashan' and 'seria' will be given to him.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by utuk: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
hahahahaha a pot calling a kettle black.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
YES, Jonathan must go to jail. angry

Hahhhahahhaha this is so funny! If dem born una well, touch am grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by NICENEDU29: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
size40:
Yes, GEJ deserved to be jailed for leading the worst corrupt govt in our history. But even though I don't like and support him and his party, the PDP. But as my brother from nearby state Bayelsa state, leniency is what I plead on his behalf. Instead the likes of Ngozi Okonjo, Dieziani maduekwe, Stella Odua, mama piss, Olisa metu, FFK etc should be jailed. Just that GEJ refused to listen to wise counsel. Instead GEJ was busy day and night chasing my innocent governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Today, where is Amaechi and where is GEJ. In all of the fight he took to Amaechi, GEJ lost almost all. Abeg make una pity am ooo. GEJ na man wey no sabi.
See this fake APC "PRO". Your comment is full of sentiments and u are allowing sentiment to becloud ur sense of judgment. Have u considered OBJ's administration? Just go back to the history of this nation and tell me any civilian administration that is worse than that of OBJ. Pls always try to reason very well on any topic b4 u comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.