Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62570 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by strongerthaneva(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
lolzz mr clueless if he PMB should do it wetin una go do?nothing upon nothing in capital letters.But I just think he doesn't need it cos jona is not the only criminal na those 2 una mamas with frog eyes be the thieves..
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
its american ghetto slang >>> ' nigga is you ready to die ' ? . i did live in america for close to a decade you know

Nigga, you old!!

grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by NICENEDU29: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bla bla bla If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison Justice can not be served if some people are above the law And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law
O boy Oga Law, what is ur highest qualification in Law?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Joavid:

Nigga, you old!!

grin
am old cuz i lived in america ? tongue

i cant remember telling you i was a teenager though so whats this your obsession with my age ? every post is ' you are old ' . why you obsessed with my age though ? am just a text in cyberspace. deal with the text. why you worried about the man behind the text though ? shocked grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaJara: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan opening OBJ's NYANSH!
OBJ running scared!!!!

Secrets of SUPER LOOTING OF HOW MUCJ GEJ gave OBJ as PRESIDENTIAL STOOGE coming up!!!!

Oya!!!! SLOW AND STEADY BABA, show us watcha working with!!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by j1mmy: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ was always a vengeful person.
He will go to any lenght to get revenge including supporting a hausa/fulani agenda.
OBJ uses Nigeria and Nigerians as a chess game.
Just to punish GEJ he will support a presidency he morally hates.
Until this man and IBB dies Nigeria may not find peace
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by haabimbohlar(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=36836821]
You Yoruba noise makers have been ranting for far too long. Buhari is almost three months in power what is stopping him from jailing him? If him get liver make him try am

[What will you do if Jona is jailed, he has more than liver to jail him and nothing i repeat nothing will happen, so you had better go fast for the dumb ass ]
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaJara: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.

Amen!!!!!

Why is OBJ shaking? grin
Why is he monitoring GEJ's moves?
Secret DEALS about to be exposed?
OBJ! OBJ! Everywhere!

This ORANGUTAN of OTTA should have been DEALT with a loooooooooooong time ago!!!!!!!

OYA!!!! Snail-BABA, begin PROBE!!!!!

Muchechechecheche!!!!! grin

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tola268: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Titto93:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari
I don't know the saint among these people: Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buari. All of them are past leaders with corruptive actions and ideas. Obasanjo is jailed by Abacha drunkard/drug addict ruler, if Buari jail Jonathan, after four or eight years he paves way for his gaol. Give honour to past presidents but recover their loots but others deal with them to serve as deterrent to in-coming generation
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ojnnaco(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ thinks dat NIGERIA is his inheritance .. Old age is a bastard it makes u behave like a child
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by djkirkoo2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.
Na same thing Una talk wen PMB say him no go pay amnesty money. Una say nothing go happen if him no pay, no b only one meeting Wey militants call for Wey no even dey successful Na en PMB rush appoint amnesty leader and begin pay? Una just dey online dey make mouth without knowledge of what is going on in the real world. Make Buhari arrest GEJ & make God keep u alive to see the repercussions. U Yorubas are just talking like fools as if we Niger Deltans thief pass Una. D most corrupt ethnic group ever in the history of Nigeria are the Yorubas, if say dis oil Wey Una dey busy dey put eyes and nose dey for Una area only God knows how Naija for be. And by the way, pdp never threatened to make Naija unrest if GEJ lose, except say u are being deformed and not informed. Na APC carry am for head. If say PDP win u for even fit dey nairaland.com dey Yan? No for get 2011 pro election violence wen GMB lost. Na sense GEJ use. Take it or live it.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
shocked grin
Just joking around ni o. grin And I had only mention it once before now.
Humans can exaggerate small tin. angry
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ademo1: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Austin4lif:
Obasanjo should respects himself and be an elders statement. GEJ holds public respect more then Obasanjo. Buhari should stop all this witch hunting and get to work. Am regretting ever voting for a slow motion kind of person as my president.
This man forget that thing. u didn't vote for PMB, u are a TANoid and saTANist. in as much as i don't like witch hunting, GEJ should bury his head in shame for all the revelations on corruption we r seeing but PMB should pardon him that's all
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kingsimmer:
see charcoal calling pot black
u tink say baba don forget u

u wey dem suppose giv u mansion 4 kirikiri

undecidedsumtinz...grown as* holes behave like b*tches...

prof. obj...stop behaving lyk a b*tch ,
av u forgotten ;I belong to nobody and I belong to every body...
moreover baba is one of d "three wise men"
he doesn't nid counsel...from criminals lyk .....

u

see im ass face undecided
[size=18pt]
Okay,this is where I say THUNDER FIRE OBJ[/size]
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Joavid:

Just joking around ni o. grin
And I had only mention it once before now.

Humans can exaggerate small tin. angry
yeah wareva. you bring that shytt up all the dayum time. let me be how old i am. aiiitttttt. if am 30 or 90, so long as i am comfortable with myself, let it be. aiitttttt. wink
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaJara: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
This GEJ too KWAYET I swear!!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.

And as a result of that not happening,a certain baboon from Ota could die of before 2019
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
KanwuliaJara:

Walahi
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Austin4lif: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
ademo1:

This man forget that thing. u didn't vote for PMB, u are a TANoid and saTANist. in as much as i don't like witch hunting, GEJ should bury his head in shame for all the revelations on corruption we r seeing but PMB should pardon him that's all
u are a brainwashed baboon and a slave to the hausa's. Othman dan fodio was not able to reach the east during his jihad and we are enjoying that grace nw that is how we resisted the northern changi. A biafran is ahead of u naturally, deal with it.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pidggin:

Hahhhahahhaha this is so funny! If dem born una well, touch am grin
Okay nah. Time will tell.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
ote author=Rilwayne001 post=36845019]

Okay nah. Time will tell. [/quote]

We shall c grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=36845019]
Okay nah. Time will tell.

Which detty time you dey yarn,even OBJ ur baboon fada no fit accuse that great gift of peace to Nigeria called GEJ cos GEJ holy pass all the former presidents and heads of state,even including this Daura Dulllard

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by vega84(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Am nt suprised. Yorubas kai I never see. #vegatalks
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Akiika: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Any discerning mind should question how the details of a meeting held behind a closed door became public. Don't believe every $#***.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Zzyco: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
PMB could never be that nasty...

But wait, many call GEJ the best so far... Could it be for cluelessness?? Or are these people Nigerians in diaspora?
No offence though, just asking.
That is y ur head is needed for ooni burial..
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by NICENEDU29: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
bjdon:
Much as I detest corruption and want to see all corrupt officials jailed, I don't think Obasanjo is the person we should listen to. The man is a complete and total hypocrite and very very vindictive. He has nothing good to say about anybody and think he's God. Buhari should ignore him complexly

As a country we need to start being a land of strong laws and process and not strong men (Quoting Obama) The law is simple. If there is evidence of corruption against GEJ, the relevant agencies should investigate it and if there is sufficient grounds, then he should be charged accordingly. It really should not be down to Buhari to decide weather anybody is investigated or not. This should also apply to ALL former leaders not just GEJ
My dear ur comment makes a lot of sense. I totally agree with u
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Lobolintin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.

Beat post ever
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Lobolintin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan nah ex president and every president in naija has dirt files against each other.. . jona goes to prison and the whole nation past presidents follows suitea
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
* yawns * another useless Sahara Report.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Myself2:

Walahi

He knows that Silence is a good answer for f**ls.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ckc(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
onomeasike:
If despite all the stealing and economic sabotage perpetuated under Jonathan, he is not sent to jail, they should open all the prison gates in Nigeria for prisoners to go home. No one has committed a greater crime than Jonathan shocked
U must be very stup*d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.