Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62596 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by edwife(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Coming from Obasanjo? Really? undecided
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nichobabe(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Old age is what is affecting OBJ, he is talking too much.

Please bear with him.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by menix(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm..OBJ mst have short memory nd probably lost his memory..

Ow can a thief call for punishment of anoda thief if he has not lost his memory...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by remmy9(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.

the best president indeed....you said obj did not do anything, my brother wake up.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol you call it chest beating? Only one notice of meeting by Tompolo, all of you have started to piss on your dirty panties

Actions speak louder than holding meetings...... He will be forced to believe the adage that "Once a General, Always a General". He is the least to be thought of in all of Nigeria`s predicaments. It wont take more than 1 of Sergent`s Rogers proto-type to nail him.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
shocked Satan calling angel wicked sad this country will start moving forward if obj is jailed

Anyway sha its sahara reporters I don't believe any word they say wink
Abacha missed his elimination calculation on demon OBJ.
if Abacha had sent him to the world beyond,how good and beautiful Nigeria would have been now?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by illiad1(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Good for those nonentity with no identity always referring to themselves as south south. Who the fork is south south? You folks been damned long enough, wake up and search for your forkin identity foouls. These mofuckers don't give a fork about y'all. All that matters ta them is oil, and they could wipe y'all out if igbo is not there. They did it in odi and would do it again and again. Why can't they do what they did in odi in borno state or is bokos nor murdering soldiers daily?

You forks are the dumbest. Fight for nigeria against your own brothers and neighbors, shame. Then you're hanged afterwards one after the other. South south, that's your slave name.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Ayameze2015(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Obj please respect yourself only you is fighting Gej,Soyinka,Pdp,Afenifere,Iyabo,Edwin Clark e.t.c Are you a monster?? Why can't we hear word in this country?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

You have both the knife and the yam,Oya nobody hold una hand. Go ahead and send GEJ to prison

Of course, we don't need your consent to do so. He is going to jail when the his time is due.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by hinwazaka: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
size40:
Yes, GEJ deserved to be jailed for leading the worst corrupt govt in our history. But even though I don't like and support him and his party, the PDP. But as my brother from nearby state Bayelsa state, leniency is what I plead on his behalf. Instead the likes of Ngozi Okonjo, Dieziani maduekwe, Stella Odua, mama piss, Olisa metu, FFK etc should be jailed. Just that GEJ refused to listen to wise counsel. Instead GEJ was busy day and night chasing my innocent governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Today, where is Amaechi and where is GEJ. In all of the fight he took to Amaechi, GEJ lost almost all. Abeg make una Pity am ooo. GEJ na man wey no sabi.
Please can you provide the yardstick and instruments you used to deduce the conclusion that the past administration was the worst we have ever experienced. Please act like someone who literally passed through the four walls of an educational institute, not just figuratively

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by mohisi: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.
off course he has nothing to fear he is only there 4 his ministers
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Damalex4luv(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Mumu! Had GEJ listened to OBJ I believe he'll still be in power by now, so whose loss other than your clueless hero. OBJ was the one that put him there but he got carried away by the zombies that surrounded him, now he'll regret almost all the decision he took as the president for the remainder of his life.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Amack(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Inventor of corruption. Pmb should also send obasanjo to prison.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Involvement in corrupt practice? Arrant nonesense even the yorubas I know pray every passing day for this dog called obasanjo to go to jail, as well as tinubu, he has been there before, he go soon reach there again
Buhari should have sought and sought, when he declared GEJ isn't corrupt, why would this stupid fellow come and say otherwise, GEJ take em wife? Na wa
Nigeria's problem, Obasanjo and Tinubu, buhari shouldn't look elsewhere. The man day close to am.

Let's ask him about Halliburton, and how he makes close to 34 million naira everyday on his farm, and also how Bell University came about, shay na em salary he use get all this one , we would now see whose corrupt here. Idiot of the first living order, I'm not surprised, he couldn't control his family, sleeping with his sons wife also, come here to say crap. Anuofia
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhalim97(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Kingsimmer:
see charcoal calling pot black
u tink say baba don forget u

u wey dem suppose giv u mansion 4 kirikiri

undecidedsumtinz...grown as* holes behave like b*tches...

prof. obj...stop behaving lyk a b*tch ,
av u forgotten ;I belong to nobody and I belong to every body...
moreover baba is one of d "three wise men"
he doesn't nid counsel...from criminals lyk .....

u

see im ass face undecided

Snitchers get stiches
lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
shamecurls:

Actions speak louder than holding meetings...... He will be forced to believe the adage that "Once a General, Always a General". He is the least to be thought of in all of Nigeria`s predicaments. It wont take more than 1 of Sergent`s Rogers proto-type to nail him.
Lol your illiterate General has already bowed to Tompolo by paying the militants. Him for no pay make we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
shamecurls:

The usual noise from greedy cowards...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
what you gone do besides make a few posts on nairaland when GEJ gets jailed ? are you ready to die ? are you ready to recieve a bullet between your eyes ? is you ready ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Unsad(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Even though GEJ has mismanaged, misused and misruled, I don't know what OBJ will gain by having him jailed and setting the country ablaze. Let's just have the looted funds back
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by alexlee50: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Sahara reporters and speculation. The first news they released about jonathans visit to villa was that he came to beg that PMB soft pedal on the probe of his regime.now they are saying he didnt make any definite request. Which is the truth? Anyway buhari needs to do to put the country on a straight part he should do.whomever is seen to have been involved in corrupt practices should be jailed.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by fornaija(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
I love my country! cool cool
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Mumu! Had GEJ listened to OBJ I believe he'll still be in power by now, so whose loss other than your clueless hero. OBJ was the one that put him there but he got carried away by the zombies that surrounded him, now he'll regret almost all the decision he took as the president for the remainder of his life.
OBJ did not put him there, destiny did when Yaradua died.Your useless OBJ even tried to have a third term and was roundly disgraced.

GEJ has nothing to regret, he is one of the most fortunate Nigerians. Awolowo repeated tried to be president but died frustrated.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
what you gone do besides make a few posts on nairaland when GEJ gets jailed ? are you ready to die ? are you ready to recieve a bullet between your eyes ? is you ready ?

Enough of your noisemaking! Go and carry out just ONE of your numerous threats...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by remmy9(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Nichobabe:
Old age is what is affecting OBJ, he is talking too much.

Please bear with him.

it is the same you that would criticize him if he stays mute. there is a Yoruba adage that says "agba o kin wa loja, k'ori omo tun tun wo" that is an elderly person cant be in the market and the head of a new born baby(infant) should be bent.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by anthonychido: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Obj should please leave Nigeria alone... U had your chance to make changes but nothing meaningful was achieved... God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
Nigerian grammar
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ngoziama: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Titto93:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari

Obasanjo remains a fool . Obasanjo what happened durinf coja. Who bought over the games village.obasanjo where are those exotic cars that were used .obasanjo what happened to third term agenda money.obasanjo what happened to all the money budgeted for roads, how many roads did your friend anenih construct or repaired.jonathan I dont know personally but gej is 100percent better than you.buhari should revisit the spate of assassinations that occured during obasanjo's tenure.obasanjo where is marshall harry.where is bola ige.infact all ex leaders should sit back in their blood mansions and leave buhari alone to work.obasanjo is not needed in this regime.the fact that you hate gwj for not alloting more oil wells to you does not mean you should tell buhari what to do to him.a pot can never call a kettle black.obasanjo is morally and physically corrupt.tell us the balance in your bank account after you left prison and what it is today.be grateful to God for sparing your life and do not go backbiting, slandering and hating.yaradua and abiola you were not better than but God spared your life.obasanjo leave buhari to work .if gej has issues with buhari then let them sort it out.take a leaf from ibb, abdulsalmi , shagari and mind your business.we want a better nigeria for once in our life time as youths of this nation.interefere no more except when buhari needs you.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Billygee2u:

Nigerian grammar
its american ghetto slang >>> ' nigga is you ready to die ' ? . i did live in america for close to a decade you know

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.

You get sense..
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
If i become the president, i will spare no one, even if Obasango or just anyone with big names is found corrupt
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by zicoraads: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
In as much as this news is from the gutters, I would still comment for the benefit of those who are living in denial. Agreed, no one is above the law. And anyone who has stolen and robbed this country should be held to account. But if anyone thinks Buhari will send Jonathan to jail, then, that person needs to see a psychiatrist. Nothing of such is ever going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

The BEST President so far.

God bless GEJ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.