Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62595 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by kennyman2000(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2015
obasanjo should let buhari do his job...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by kaypound(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Sending him to Jail will be a right step in the perfect condition of fixing this country and setting the right example that no one is above the law....

saTantist you can bite me and wail for all i care.....
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
size40:
Yes, GEJ deserved to be jailed for leading the worst corrupt govt in our history. But even though I don't like and support him and his party, the PDP. But as my brother from nearby state Bayelsa state, leniency is what I plead on his behalf. Instead the likes of Ngozi Okonjo, Dieziani maduekwe, Stella Odua, mama piss, Olisa metu, FFK etc should be jailed. Just that GEJ refused to listen to wise counsel. Instead GEJ was busy day and night chasing my innocent governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Today, where is Amaechi and where is GEJ. In all of the fight he took to Amaechi, GEJ lost almost all. Abeg make una pity am ooo. GEJ na man wey no sabi.
[/s]

Thrash!

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Gogetta:
Stop shouting! If he jails him, nothing will happen. But there are better ways to resolve issues. Common E-wailer like you.

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by CallPolice: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Interesting
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by qualityovenbake(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
This can't be true. Baba should throwaway this advice

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.

If GEJ is not sent to jail within the next 3 years then it will be another confirmation of your bloody cowardice and great noisemaking.

Bunch of greedy, parasitic noisemakers!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Gogetta:
Stop shouting! If he jails him, nothing will happen. But there are better ways to resolve issues. Common E-wailer like you.
You Yoruba noise makers have been ranting for far too long. Buhari is almost three months in power what is stopping him from jailing him? If him get liver make him try am

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Ahmeduana(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Titto93:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari
HIM OBASANJO WHERE SHOULD HE BE SENT TO? HELL? SURELY THAT'S WHERE HE BELONG!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
YES, Jonathan must go to jail. angry

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
jailing GEJ will end Nigeria. I assure these 2 dullards of dat.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
[/quoteECOTERRORS:]
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it [/quote]

phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.

I beg tell them that the world has grown past chest-beating

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Pascal181: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo is a fool @80.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

If GEJ is not sent to jail within the next 3 years then it will be another confirmation of your bloody cowardice and great noisemaking.
All they know is how to make noise on Punch, the Nation, Sahara reporters and Nairaland. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by adedayourt(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.

can u see d kind of things ogogoro can make a man say vry early in the morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:
jailing GEJ will end Nigeria. I assure these 2 dullards of dat.

phemmyutd:

Post election rants
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

You Yoruba noise makers have been ranting for far too long. Buhari is almost three months in power what is stopping him from jailing him? If him get liver make him try am

Pa shukwudi, Gej is going to jail whether you like it or not. And nothing will happen afterwards.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by bjdon: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Much as I detest corruption and want to see all corrupt officials jailed, I don't think Obasanjo is the person we should listen to. The man is a complete and total hypocrite and very very vindictive. He has nothing good to say about anybody and think he's God. Buhari should ignore him complexly

As a country we need to start being a land of strong laws and process and not strong men (Quoting Obama) The law is simple. If there is evidence of corruption against GEJ, the relevant agencies should investigate it and if there is sufficient grounds, then he should be charged accordingly. It really should not be down to Buhari to decide weather anybody is investigated or not. This should also apply to ALL former leaders not just GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Dee60: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
How did SR know what 2 people discussed in secret?

That could only have been revealed by one of them! Knowing these generals, I doubt that could happen so quickly.

So I want to believe that SR may have lied!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sigiyaya(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
FEAR YORUBA!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
shamecurls:
[/quoteECOTERRORS:]
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

I beg tell them that the world has grown past chest-beating

Lol you call it chest beating? Only one notice of meeting by Tompolo, all of you have started to piss on your dirty panties

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
If buhari no sentence obj to life imprisonment, his anti corruption fight is a one chance fight.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Pa shukwudi, Gej is going to jail whether you like it or not. And nothing will happen afterwards.
[/s]

Thrash from a frustrated bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by osimataylor(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Why trouble our self over this fake and gutter news from SR.Days ago they said GEJ went to beg Buhari now they are singing a diff tune.Read the story again. You will notice the shallowness of the news item.Its a pity that nigerians derive pleasure in reading gossip onlinemedia.SR media belong to the gutter.
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.
Rilwayne001:

You have both the knife and the yam,Oya nobody hold una hand. Go ahead and send GEJ to prison

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by henroe2k2(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Did Obasanjo talk about himself going to jail as well? I hope he goes to prison on the account of the Halliburton scandal during his administration. Whatever happened then happened under his watch as the Chief executive of the Federation. He should give account of the petroleum sector he manned for 8 years as the Minister for the whole duration of his administration.
Good for the goose, good for the gender.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
shocked Satan calling angel wicked sad this country will start moving forward if obj is jailed

Anyway sha its sahara reporters I don't believe any word they say wink
Abacha missed his elimination calculation on demon OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Exactly what I wanted to say. These empty chest beaters will never stop making noise.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
troubleshooter:
I very much agree with U baba. But wait o, hope ur hands are also clean?

He who should come to equity should come with clean hands. Didnt i hear Obasanjo returned N200b? So where did the money come from and why did he steal it in the first place? Was there anytime stealing was constitutional in Nigeria that the old fool had to part aware with national patrimony?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.