Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135229 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2015
ayolight:
Gudevn house. I had a flat battery.since yestday. but ve charged a litle now. Light is a litlle bit better tday. save for her lack of apetite. funjosh we re fyn o.
I want o appreciate those who has been contributing one way or d other towards sustaining Light's health. God bless u all.
I also want to appeal to all who want to join us to give Light a chance of living, to please keep us in dia mind. Light is trying, fighting and struggling big time. pls time is really running out, it has been God, cos d doc said dat she might not live upto a month den, but ur prayers has been keeping us. pls we still need more hands and supports. pls Light need u,
God bless u as u assist us in making Light live
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
ayolight:
Gudevn house. I had a flat battery.since yestday. but ve charged a litle now. Light is a litlle bit better tday. save for her lack of apetite. funjosh we re fyn o.
I want o appreciate those who has been contributing one way or d other towards sustaining Light's health. God bless u all.
I also want to appeal to all who want to join us to give Light a chance of living, to please keep us in dia mind. Light is trying, fighting and struggling big time. pls time is really running out, it has been God, cos d doc said dat she might not live upto a month den, but ur prayers has been keeping us. pls we still need more hands and supports. pls Light need u,
God bless u as u assist us in making Light live
All is well,sorry for my absence ,i am truly very sorry,lets all keep praying for light please guys.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by zicoraads: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
I never see these threads in their infant stages. Still, I would sow the little I have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:
I never see these threads in their infant stages. Still, I would sow the little I have.

God Bless you bro, you can also help to publicise it many haven't see this thread. sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Gudevn house. tnks.for standing by us. Light is fyn tday.
madam caracta its been a while, hw re u nd work?
Ghojes, Hw una Dey.
uncledonald welcome back.
madam Aminat, Hw re u too? y d unusual silence.
and to everyone who has ever been standing by us. pls dnt be weary in ur assistance. u ve been a source of encouragemet to us. u e been wonderful. pls dnt leave us now.
God bless u all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
morning house. happy new day.
I want to inform eeryone dat I'm nw at Ife to collect d referall letter(dnt knw if Dats Wat Dey call it) from the.doctor. I ll be coming to Lagos tmrw to process s visa.
pls d money at hand is not complete yet, but its enough for deposit for d surgery and travelling. pls I wnt to do dis, cos I dnt want to delay as suggested by some people.
but pls dnt forget us. we got to.d stage cos u all allow God to use u for us. pls dnt relent in ur effort in giving Light life ans health.
we were told dat if we dnt complete d money within d stipulated tym Dey ll delay us and our return ticket ll expire. pls we cnt afford to spend extra money as we cnt also afford to further delay Light treatmet.
she has been fighting all along though not easy for her.
presently, she is wit my mum as I was old d visa can ve processed without her provided I'm wit all her papers.
my mum called me just now to inform me Light is running temperature.
Good people, home and abroad, God bless u as u sow a seed of Health.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mum2bsoon: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Weldone Ayolight, ur labour shall nt b in vain over Light in Jesus name. D great physician will touch Light wt His healin hands n cure her infirmities. My prayers r wt u dear.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
mum2bsoon:
Weldone Ayolight, ur labour shall nt b in vain over Light in Jesus name. D great physician will touch Light wt His healin hands n cure her infirmities. My prayers r wt u dear.
tnks ma. amen
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by alakara(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2015
@ayolight am trying to contact Dr chris Oyahkilome Ngo the inner city mission wen they reply me I will forward the mail to u so that u start there.
Also pls guys u can send mails to all this big NGOs in Nigeria let us bombard them with our mail and they will respond
My widow's mite.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mindtricks: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2015
ayolight:
With a heavy heart I create this thread to seek for help from good hearted Nigerians home and abroad.
Her name is Light, she is one yr and nine months old.
she is not walking or talking yet
she has been surffering from frequent repiratory tract infection and other infection since birth
she has been battling with life since her birth
she weighs 7kg now
presently she is not feeding well again.
she is my daughter, first and only child.
we took her to the hospital on Monday, 3rd august. where they told us after an X-ray to go for Echocardiography at osogbo. during our previous visit to the hospital they ve been telling us its malnutrition. after the test at Biket hospital in oshogbo we were told she has heart defects. she has four different problems in her heart and it requires surgery which can only be done in India.
the money we re expected or likly to spend will be around #4million.
pls, I want Nigerians to help my family save the girl's life cos we can't afford the expenses.
we ve sent messages to Kanu heart foundation but no reply. pls help us. she is in pains presently.
the cardiologist was even surprised after the test of how she has lived till now. that's y I calld her a great fighter. pls everyone help me

Op, I expect your Bank and contact details to be conspicuosly positioned in this very first post and your signature to save willing helpers the stress. Hope for the best!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
ayolight:
morning house. happy new day.
I want to inform eeryone dat I'm nw at Ife to collect d referall letter(dnt knw if Dats Wat Dey call it) from the.doctor. I ll be coming to Lagos tmrw to process s visa.
pls d money at hand is not complete yet, but its enough for deposit for d surgery and travelling. pls I wnt to do dis, cos I dnt want to delay as suggested by some people.
but pls dnt forget us. we got to.d stage cos u all allow God to use u for us. pls dnt relent in ur effort in giving Light life ans health.
we were told dat if we dnt complete d money within d stipulated tym Dey ll delay us and our return ticket ll expire.
pls we cnt afford to spend extra money as we cnt also afford to further delay Light treatmet.
she has been fighting all along though not easy for her.
presently, she is wit my mum as I was old d visa can ve processed without her provided I'm wit all her papers.
my mum called me just now to inform me Light is running temperature.
Good people, home and abroad, God bless u as u sow a seed of Health.

Mama Light it is well
I didnt quite understand what you meant in bold
Who will delay you
Will the hospital operate with what you have in hand?
If they will, then its a good idea to take Light ASAP
God that brought you this far will continue to raise helpers for you and The loan your hubby is looking for will also be positive
It is well with Light
Pls try not to worry, Im sure mama knows what to do with temp
It will end in praise in Jesus Name kiss kiss
Stay strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
mindtricks:

Op, I expect your Bank and contact details to be conspicuosly positioned in this very first post and your signature to save willing helpers the stress. Hope for the best!

Sorry about that and thanks for the observation & support
She is doing all the running around on her own plus she has a sick baby to look after.

These are her acct details

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
tnks sir alakara, I ll be looking forward to ur mail sir amen ma'am tearoses.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
tnks sir alakara, I ll be looking forward to ur mail sir amen ma'am tearoses.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
tearoses:

Mama Light it is well
I didnt quite understand what you meant in bold
Who will delay you
Will the hospital operate with what you have in hand?
If they will, then its a good idea to take Light ASAP
God that brought you this far will continue to raise helpers for you and The loan your hubby is looking for will also be positive
It is well with Light
Pls try not to worry, Im sure mama knows what to do with temp
It will end in praise in Jesus Name kiss kiss
Stay strong.
yes Dey ll operate wit d fund at hand.
Wat I'm saying is dat Dey ll delay us if we dnt pay up in tyme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Pelummy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
May Almighty God strengthen you ma ......following this thread from this moment till we all hear good news.

Keep ur hopes very high

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pelummy:
May Almighty God strengthen you ma ......following this thread from this moment till we all hear good news.

Keep ur hopes very high
Thank sis. sad

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone. SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
How about you drop by at Kanu Heart Foundation when you are done with the visa? intimate them of progress made to see if they will support now.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by freeman67: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op u can Contact Ordinary Ahmed Isah The president and founder of brekete family who will inturn inform the whole brekete famiy.
You can browse www.brekete family.com or google breketefamily to get his contact. I'm sure if u have contacted them since by now u mayb d surgery would av been done. The only problem u are to have is ur proximity to Abuja but if u can agree on a procedure to forward evidence to him u willl definately get assistance for angle.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
GHoJes:
How about you drop by at Kanu Heart Foundation when you are done with the visa? intimate them of progress made to see if they will support now.

Good suggestion smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
cry
I would try getting the front page attention again this time I would target Romance section
Hopefully we would get help
God would never forsake

Pls always read Psalm 41 and 121 to her with faith

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by kenraj(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Madam Ayolight, I have tried to reach you severally and your phone ha always been switched off.

Don't worry, all will be settled seccessfully in the mighty name of JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
goodaftnun house. I ll drip by kanu heart ounfation as suggested.
I ve set series of messages to brekete family, cos dua is.no way to mail dem, I mean et dnt drop a mail I would ve done dat.
kenraj tnk u so much I'm fyn. I saw contribution.
someone sent us 7k. I want to say a big tnk u to dat person. God bless u real good sir. olu4life I see u.
everyone pls pray along wit us for a successful application. eshe.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
winetapper:
cry
I would try getting the front page attention again this time I would target Romance section
Hopefully we would get help
God would never forsake

Pls always read Psalm 41 and 121 to her with faith
tnks sir.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aminat508:
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone. SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings
welcome ma. wia ve u been? pls ans d query promptly
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayolight:

welcome ma. wia ve u been? pls ans d query promptly
ma, am back I was not feeling fine nd I lost my close friend cry cry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mum2bsoon: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aminat508:

Oh, tank God u r fyn nw n sorry abt ur friend. RIP 2 d dead

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aminat508:
Eeeeeya sorry ma'am. RIP
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayolight:

Eeeeeya sorry ma'am. RIP
thanks Ma . angry how is light?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayolight:
goodaftnun house. I ll drip by kanu heart ounfation as suggested.
I ve set series of messages to brekete family, cos dua is.no way to mail dem, I mean et dnt drop a mail I would ve done dat.
kenraj tnk u so much I'm fyn. I saw contribution.
someone sent us 7k. I want to say a big tnk u to dat person. God bless u real good sir. olu4life I see u.
everyone pls pray along wit us for a successful application. eshe.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mindtricks: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
tearoses:

Sorry about that and thanks for the observation & support
She is doing all the running around on her own plus she has a sick baby to look after.

These are her acct details

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

I do understand, only that it makes her chance to be heard and assisted by more people more difficult.
Just being helpful.

Fraudster here can quickly take advantage of this obvious lapse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.