Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134844 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Gboliwe: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
hello.house, tnks for ur prayers. God bless u all.
To God be all d glory, Him alone is worthy of our praise and adoration.
It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up.
so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy.
His name never fails
I AM is His name
Waooooo, Wat a glorious God.
To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all.
I was told I cnt see her.again tday, so I ll see her tmrw.
we still need ur prayers for perfect recovery. No complications. tnks so much

God be praised! This is the news I have been waiting for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
dominique:
Fantastic news! I can barely contain my joy. I've been worried that the delay is India is getting too long but I didn't want to voice out my worries on the thread. God that started his work on Light will complete and perfect the healing. Hope you are taking care of yourself Ayolight? God that took you this far will see you through the rest of the journey. You will reap the fruits of your labour through Light and her unborn sibblings by God's grace.

See India that was in the same 3rd world category with Nigeria barely a decade ago is now having world class hospitals that performs live-saving surgeries. I pray we get there in the nearest future.

Amen.

Blame it on Bad Leadership and Wicked people in powers sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up.
so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy.
His name never fails
I AM is His name
To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all.
I couldn't help but dance shakiti bbobo to the Lord grin

Thank you Lord for showing us Love cheesy

Now we know we are not alone smiley

We shall continue the praises from house to church grin

The healing power sinachi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't know what to say to you Ayolight but congratulations and well done to you. You are what we call " tooto". Aminat508, Pls help me translate biko.

Well done to everyone involved also, the known ones and the numerous faceless people praying, donating and working tirelessly behind the scene.

Ultimately, we give God all the glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kimoni:
I don't know what to say to you Ayolight but congratulations and well done to you. You are what we call " tooto". Aminat508, Pls help me translate biko.

Well done to everyone involved also, the known ones and the numerous faceless people praying, donating and working tirelessly behind the scene.

Ultimately, we give God all the glory.

My Special Mother

The Best Mother

Wonderful Mother

True mother

Sweet mother

kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:

My Special Mother

The Best Mother

Wonderful Mother

True mother

Sweet mother

kiss kiss kiss

Simple Yoruba you can't translate tongue

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funjosh:

Simple Yoruba you can't translate tongue
angry cry

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
If i tell you people how happy i am eeehn , Seun will just tell me "Donald this is Nairaland ,i have never seen anyone this happy,take Nairaland its all yours"hehehehehehe, Seun Na play i dey play oooooooooo .

I am coming una go laugh tire today(i hope)
Make una start to dey gather my baby christmas gift oooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Funjosh post=40413574][/quote] Where is the picture of the Nurse carrying light,can you please post it ?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ahmanim: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
I cant just stop my tears of happiness, my children kept asking whatt what the matter is. Alliamdullilah for this wondetful success. May such good news continue in light's life.
I want to say a big congratulation to d real " tooto..in kimoni's world. She was nt deterred by d seemingly unreachable millions for her baby's operation.
Congratz to all of us. May all dt concern us b a success story. I am proud to b a nigerian, nairalander....thank u oga Seun for this platform

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by biihem(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name
HALLELUJAH! the Good Lord that made the surgery a success shall grant her a complete recovery. ku oro omo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Donald3d:
Where is the picture of the Nurse carrying light,can you please post it ?
yeye man tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Zuriela: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bn following silently and waiting to hear dis GREAT news.
Father to You be all the Glory.
Zuriel(God is My Rock) yes God stood and still standing by You(Light) like rock.
#sheding tears of Joy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ottersberger(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is fantastic news.

However, our journey is still a way to go.

This is a good time to pull out that ATM card and pay your bank a visit.

Light still need your asistance.

Here again are the account details:

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
UBA
savings acc

God bless you and your endavours as you show love and stand with light.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by esteria(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
To God b all glory!!! Ayolight I'm so hapi for u.

ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
My happiness compared to my capacity to contain happiness..... #LightKeepShining #LightKeepSmiling

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by anonym0us: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA
Tnk u for ur concerns.
please help her ..
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you God. you are forever Faithful....
What more can we say than give thanks...

House in the spirit of gratitude lets still see how we can raise some money now for them
As we all know, She has 73K
After the surgery, they have given her a very long list of things to buy: special feeding things/food for the baby as she might not be able to eat her usual things any time soon, and a lot of new things like towels, some clothing and dressing things.

We are almost done so please lets just try till the end
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
favoured234:

House in the spirit of gratitude lets still see how we can raise some money now for them
After the surgery, they have given her a very long list of things to buy: special feeding things/food for the baby as she might not be able to eat her usual things any time soon, and a lot of new things like towels, some clothing and dressing things.

[size=13pt]more of your kind support would be highly appreciated

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Eleniyan15: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR
damn speechless
waiting for full recovery!!!!
ayolight did it the Yoruba way like cool you did nt say d date we don't knw who is who
#TeamNL
thanks for you care, word.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by taryour(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks ayolight for giving me this wonderful and uncomparable xmas gift. I have been waiting for this, my joy knows no bounds. All thanks to God for his faithfulness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
I cnt stop laughing nd crying at dsame time, seeing all d display of happiness hear.
tnks.so.much.
another good news, I.met wit d surgeon dis Evn nd he said "we ve observed her truout d day, she is responding well." she can now be fed. though not wit spoons o. buy some kind of formula tru tubes or sometin. But sure she is fyn.
tnks so much.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
I cnt stop laughing nd crying at dsame time, seeing all d display of happiness hear.
tnks.so.much.
another good news, I.met wit d surgeon dis Evn nd he said "we ve observed her truout d day, she is responding well." she can now be fed. though not wit spoons o. buy some kind of formula tru tubes or sometin. But sure she is fyn.
tnks so much.
r231 u re sighted, Hw re u sir?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
To God be the glory
This is excellent news
I am so happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by r231(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
tnks.so.much.
tnks so much.

Madam...To God be the glory

So happy.

Check your email!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
r231:

Madam...To God be the glory
So happy.
Check your email!
done sir
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
tnks.so.much.
tnks so much.
tnk Master Jesus for wat he has done.cnt stop dis tear of joy frm my eye
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
favoured234:

Aminat508:

[size=13pt]more of your kind support would be highly appreciated
Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
[/size]

Thank you all

Omo see Ghost followers shocked

Please don't leave us now let's keep donating and spread the news
Thank you
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:

My Special Mother

The Best Mother

Wonderful Mother

True mother

Sweet mother

kiss kiss kiss

Loool
I knew I could count on you. Thanks babe
Well done! kiss

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by blessedtwins: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Halelluyah to our great God on the success of the surgery
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
tnks.so.much.
tnks so much.

thank God for the good news. God who has started his work shall perfect it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.