Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. (745 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. by shumuel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past.

"By all means marry. If u get a good wife, you'd be happy. If u get a bad one, you'd become a philosopher" - Socrates

"I don't worry about terrorism, I was married for 2yrs" - Rudy Giuliani

"Women inspires us to great things and also prevents us from achieving them" - Mike Tyson

"Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with a known enemy" - Tommy Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20years, then we met" - Alec Baldwin

"A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong" - Barack Obama

"A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters and they all said same thing: 'U can have mine'."- Brad Pitt

Are they really right ?

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
NO!
Re: Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. by shumuel(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
NO!

Really ? Expanciate, because the rate at which Ladies and guys are at each others neck these days, calling each other names like ; Dogs, Rapist, bitche.s & hungry theives, is alarming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship / Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.