Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship (737 Views)

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by LadyJul(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello dearies....have heard one of the basic key to a successful relationship is trust.,, but how far can you trust your partner? Personally I won't trust my partner completely at all because we humans are bound to disappoint...how painful and heartbreaking it'll be when u find out that the person u trust so much disappointed you...so guys how far can you trust your partner? And have you ever been hurt badly by ur partner u trusted so much? Pls share ur experience let others learn from it...thanks ppl
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by carzola(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyjul make corrections on your heading...
as for me i like to go deep inside d kitten
buh i hate to get deeply involved..
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by marshalcarter: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by LadyJul(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2015
I remember a friend of mine dating a guy whom she trusted so much...this gal bragged abt how ha b.f loves ha and all dat...she so much trusted the guy...she was helping the guy in all aspect...only for the gal to find ha dat ha b.f was engaged already in his hometown...mehn it wasn't easy dat day o...she almost killed herself bcus of the shock.
I wouldn't advice anyone to trust too much in a relationship especially gals....abeg make Una shine ur eyes wella bcus love nor dey dis 9ja again
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by Mutuwa(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyJul:
Hello dearies....have heard one of the basic key to a successful relationship is trust.,, but how far can you trust your partner? Personally I won't trust my partner completely at all because we humans are bound to disappoint...how painful and heartbreaking it'll be when u find out that the person u trust so much disappointed you...so guys how far can you trust your partner? And have you ever been hurt badly by ur partner u trusted so much? Pls share ur experience let others learn from it...thanks ppl

Trust is a feeling,like any other one.its all about your own choice,the way you are and the way your spouse has put him/herself before you to warrant being trusted or not.The fact that you trust your partner or not cannot stop a distrust that is ordained to come to you since you know that all humans are fallible naturally. "if you like wise pass tortoise or mouse" grin grin grin you will still feel the impact of distrust when it comes.

The question on how far one can trust is relative.Rather..how do you move on when it hits you.In my own thinking..one should be pro active in everything you do.
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Let me first of all stress this emphatically.

[/b]THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PARTIAL TRUST. ITS EITHER U TRUST OR U DONT.[/b]

But its unfortunate just a hand full of relationships dis days has trust az its foundation nd we shall continually hear of break-ups til thy kingdom com.
As for me reason y i think relationships break aint cus of trust but cus one party has a personal obj nd ones its achieved or its nt constantly being coming forth, nxt cal of amendmnt is breakup.

Av always ad dis default settings bout me, find it vry impossible to date a lady i cnt marry ultimately

botom line is der sudnt be limit to d xtent one is ready to trust ones partner in a relationship, its healthier dan avin doubt
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by Youngpo413: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
What would you expect when you all like dating bad guys.
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by gamaliel121(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
For the relationship to work, you gat to trust totally. But my advice to you is.TRUST NOBODY
*in tupacs voice*
Re: How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
What would you expect when you all like dating bad guys.
baba

I carry God beg you

stop to dey resuscitate useless threads abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Important To Improve Yourself? / Why I Stopped Chasing Women For Marriage And Beautiful Women Too / When She Told You She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers(image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.