Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim (6922 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Why Do Guys prefer Fair Ladies To Black Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
I want to talk about my experience and believe that many will learn.I started learning hand work(hair) when i was in university just to fall on something whenever i graduate and couldn't find a job and my parents were very supportive.After i graduated i opened a saloon with the help of my elder brother abroad and i am doing very well for a 25 years old. I started dating a guy that has been my friend for years and I was really happy I had him, though he wasn't rich nor didn't have any job but I believed he still has a future. Things went well for years and I help him also from the little I make, sometimes I even ignore my family needs just to make him happy and he promised that as soon as things gets better he will go and see my parents.I rejected many rich men who were married men anyway,even very promising suitors because of him,i never cheated on him,there were nothing i needed from a man that i didn't have.I wasn't rich but i had what i wanted in life and paid my bills.
On different occasions, I have given him some huge amount of money to start up something, even the kind of amount that I never dreamt that I could get when I was going for training years back.
He used some of it to fix his car, the remaining to do what God knows best and tell me afterwards that he has to fix his car because he cannot enter a bike (okada) because people will think that he is deadly broke meanwhile he is really broke which I never complained about, while I don't even have wheelbarrow to boast of.

After 4 years of courtship,he finally got a job then trouble started.He will sometimes ignore my calls then limiting his visit to my shop.I asked him many times what was the problem,he said it was nothing just job hectic.But after a year,he told me that he wants to settle down and that his family want him to marry a family friend blabla.i cried and went to his house to talk to his mother because they know me,she said she was not aware of anything and she will talk to him but the cousin told me that she doesn't know,it is the uncle that want him to marry the girl because he is doing business with her dad.she is 24 years old and lived in USA.i begged to the extent of falling sick.
he called me after 3 months just two weeks to his traditional wedding that he want to settle me for all i have done for him,that he loves me but the pressure is much.I abused him and left him in the hands of GOD.I am not hungry,the same money that took care of him and sometimes his mother for 4 years will take care of me.

I want to warn the ladies that they should Forget yam wey dey fire oh. Go for yam wey don done. Poor men will cheat when money comes in such a way that they will make up for their years of lack.
STOP following broke man with bright future. which future is bright when you dont have money. that is what we women have been using to deceive ourselves.
Pls stop giving him money. Dont give a man ur money. Its supposed to be the other way round
now i believe what my aunt has been saying that a woman that gives a man money is an unhappy woman.
Imagine if he's the one giving u money to expand... Won't u be happy? My dear wisen up, brace ur ego and keep ur head high. No man is worth all these. Broke men are always humble. Wait for him to be financially stable so that his true colours will show before you settle down with him.

Thanks.
cc farano,ishilove

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Great advice, sorry u learnt the hard way....but will it stop girls?

3 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
NONSENSE...

If

Only God could

Relieve you of yur f00lishness

3 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by dulux07(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
U never know d tru xracter of a man till e has money.

Jst because ur unlucky does not mean it wont work for others. Jst lik u shared ur story, their r other couples who went tru d same tin n r married today.

If u marry a ready made man , u r jst lik other materials e as in his house, so e can kick u out anytime e liks, compared to u, marryin someone u struggled 2geda tho marriage is not guaranteed but Life itself is a risk, its better to b part of someones success story, than 2b a piece of art in a man's gallery. The moral of d lesson shud b ladies should b independent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
You waltz in here like you're a 'known entity'!
You waltz in here and t-t-tell a story without p-p-paying respects to the elders of this land!!
Then you proceed to advise the ladies of our great land to become gold diggers!!!
Huhuhuhahaha!!!
You're in what? You are in soup. Pepper soup. Mexican ghost pepper - just in case you were wondering. The poster below me will read you your rights.

On a more serious note, ladies have been known to act the same way. So don't try to make it look like some 'gender-specific' thingy. You really have to know what you're investing in before you start pumping in your hard-earned benjamins. It's bad business to just arbitrarily splash the cash and expect 'returns' - especially when you're investing in 'something sentient'. But hey, Bill Gates made some bad investments, Warren Buffet and Dangote did too. But guess what? They're still very much in the business of investing, because sometimes.......sometimes you strike gold.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by biz2get(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
First of... Great story!!!

I also read somewhere that a guy helped a girl all his life and she later married one guy from the block ...

Look sis ... It's vise versa on both humans ...

It doesn't mean what happen to you would happen to everyone else NO!

So don't say ladies should practice what dey like doing keeping there man!!!

BTW I would marry any girl that would spend on me smiley like seriously ...

3 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by cutieberie1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
kind of tru sha but we neva can know d true nature n character of a person immediately
every1 should just be careful
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Eniqurl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baby gurl focus.... These niggurs ain't loyal cheesy Nice story Nasha.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Gurgle(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow

OP hope youre ok now?

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:
Wow

OP hope youre ok now?

I am okay now,i am at peace with myself.
I have a great family and they have been very supportive.I am focusing on my saloon and very soon with the help of my brother,i am going to open a clothing store.God has been thankful.

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Baby gurl focus.... These niggurs ain't loyal cheesy
Nice story Nasha.

Thank you dear.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Jwhizzy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
@OP. Sorry about your experience. I could literally feel the hurt in your words. You loved and you lost.

I read a story once about a Mobil driver who was dating this girl from when she finished secondary school. He trained her thru Uni, fees accommodation, upkeep, sometimes extending his goodwill to her family. During her NYSC, he got her a placement to serve with Mobil, and then got her a permanent position based on his longstanding relationship with his ogas at work. Fast forward a few months, she drops the bomb that she can't be with a driver!

Point is, these things are not gender-specific. A breach of loyalty/trust is a character flaw that you will find in males and females alike. Dust yourself up, move on, and find happiness. Love yourself and find comfort in your strength and the fact that what goes around will surely come back around.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

Meaning what? It seems you are the guy in question

3 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jwhizzy:
@OP. Sorry about your experience. I could literally feel the hurt in your words. You loved and you lost.

I read a story once about a Mobil driver who was dating this girl from when she finished secondary school. He trained her thru Uni, fees accommodation, upkeep, sometimes extending his goodwill to her family. During her NYSC, he got her a placement to serve with Mobil, and then got her a permanent position based on his longstanding relationship with his ogas at work. Fast forward a few months, she drops the bomb that she can't be with a driver!

Point is, these things are not gender-specific. A breach of loyalty/trust is a character flaw that you will find in males and females alike. Dust yourself up, move on, and find happiness. Love yourself and find comfort in your strength and the fact that what goes around will surely come back around.

Thank you for your kind words.

5 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
oh pls,

cry me river...

you were dumped,so what?

you arent the first lady to be burned and you certainly wont be the last.

you gave him money,and so?

that is what matured people do in a r/ship,they help each other out in times of need.

so if you think bcoz you bailed him out financially on occasions he is supposed to be indebted to you for life.......then you are sitting on a long thing.

He didnt marry you yes,but dont go about infesting the minds of the zombie-like girls we have around with ur vitriol.

women get dumped up and down the country everyday,and ur case is just business as usual.

so just bcoz you have one sad little sob story to tell doesnt mean you can label every man a chameleon.

#AllWasSaidInGoodSpirits

#NoHardFeelings

6 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Aminat508(f): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by chymystique(f): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

I have a great family and they have been very supportive.I am focusing on my saloon and very soon with the help of my brother,i am going to open a clothing store.God has been thankful.

Thank you

Awww! So sorry sweet... I love as you collected nothing from him because his conscience will keep nagging him.. God has a reason for letting things like this happen. Just ve faith in him and believe your own man who will love and treat you better is coming soonst.. I wish you the best in future.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by henribj(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
LOL
Story that touches the heart.
See OP, we understand you have being hurt and you are feeling down and sad and dejected about it, but such is life. You are not the first this will happen to, neither will you be the last, do you think we men also do not have our own sad stories to tell? What of the girls we have trained in school only for them to graduate and tell us stories? Or even while in school they are using our money to take care of themselves and school boyfriend? I advise you take your mind off the hurt, commit it to God, look at it in a positive light, you used the money to got from your business to keep that guy alive and afloat, maybe that was what God wanted you to do in his life and not to marry him, worry not, your own man is on the way, you might also end up snatching someone else's man, but so be it, maybe that's how God wants it also for you.
Like I said, SUCH IS LIFE. As long as we see food to eat every day, we should not allow the other things of life bother us so much, they would come in their own time.

3 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by henribj(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
RickRichards:
You waltz in here like you're a 'known entity'!
You waltz in here and t-t-tell a story without p-p-paying respects to the elders of this land!!
Then you proceed to advise the ladies of our great land to become gold diggers!!!
Huhuhuhahaha!!!
You're in what? You are in soup. Pepper soup. Mexican ghost pepper - just in case you were wondering. The poster below me will read you your rights.

On a more serious note, ladies have been known to act the same way. So don't try to make it look like some 'gender-specific' thingy. You really have to know what you're investing in before you start pumping in your hard-earned benjamins. It's bad business to just arbitrarily splash the cash and expect 'returns' - especially when you're investing in 'something sentient'. But hey, Bill Gates made some bad investments, Warren Buffet and Dangote did too. But guess what? They're still very much in the business of investing, because sometimes.......sometimes you strike gold.

Nice one Man, you said it all, especially the "striking gold" part.. really made sense, lotta sense to me.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Gurgle(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

Thank you

Ok Im glad and thank you for sharing this story. Hope you sight somebody even better soon

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by chigoizie7(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is all trash. Nonsensical nonsense. Bia OP, were re u from?

Imagine urself, u knew that that guy was no good, yet u convinced yourself that he is good.

What's with women? They will know the truth and choose to believe the opposite.

U gave a guy money to tart something for himself, for himself oh, na for his own good oh, he squandered the money on stupid things,

U confronted him even when u knew he is broke, his response was that he does not want people to know that he is really broke, I mean, who does that?

Right from the beginning the guy does not want to do anything for himself because he know that he ha a walking ATM, yet u ignored all those sings of obiageli( come and chop attitude) simply because u want to believe that he is good for you when u actually knew he was not.

He spent your money lavishly , he didn't invest a penny.

So, u re more of his maga,do u know that thing that young gals normal do to boys?, well, he did it to u, sorry about that.

Please u ve no moral right to ascertain that all guys are like that. because the hand writing was on the wall from the onset. U knew he was using u,but didn't want to believe it till it happened koro koro, sorry about that too.

How dare u say that it is the guys tat are meant to give girls money and not the other way round? Maybe because u tot guys are born with stone hearts, they don't get heart breaks.

@least for all we know,na only the gals we knew a people wey de maga guys,
So, t is good to maga guys but an abormination to maga girls? Were are all thee people wey de preach GENDER EQUALITY? Abeg make una come flog this gal small for me.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Last point, sweetheart, I feel ur pains, but don't give up on love still. Though I don believe in it. Many guy don't believe in love because thi same thing that happened to u ha once happened to us but we kept pushing it, life goes on.

I no know wetin I go talk again,

Make I go smoke my evening sK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eeerm How that guy one take dey sleep for night knowing fully well the girl who helped him refused reimbursement?
OP hope say you no give am puna join sha?
But op from that very moment he said he can't fly okada, you should have known he is a fake dude.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Mznaett: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Babe,,these poles aiint loyal aswear undecided

I keep saying this "I'd rather spend my money on a lady than on a guy" they don't deserve to be loved at all

6 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow...the pain would have been lesser if you didn't trust him wholeheartedly. I am not trying to encourage ladies to have no trust for their men but there should draw a margin between trust and understand the major content of mortals is uncertainty.
The is like a shock absorber to me that have lessened the pain I should have felt during my heartbreaks.
Deep inside me,before the relationship started,i told myself that life is full of uncertainties and humans can change. I prepared for the worst and hoped for the best. So the day it came, it was not all painful as i had prepared for it
cry

Op you should be grateful to God he even gave you a second thought...

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

If

Only God could

And also may God relieve you of your masturbation.Is that why you turn to self-service because you don't want to be foolish?

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by richard04(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Like you said, Life isn't fair, guys also fall victim of such. It's normal, don't make it sound like it's a ladies thing. That said, don't discourage them ladies from investing in us wink

btw, check my signature.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

Thank you for your kind words.
I'm waiting for my 'thank you' too. My words were equally kind.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by GodnGold: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Well said guys.My yardstick for measuring a MAN is not in the characteristics of the op's offender.But op, look on the brighter side...you never know what lies ahead.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by kpolli(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:
I want to talk about my experience and believe that many will learn.I started learning hand work(hair) when i was in university just to fall on something whenever i graduate and couldn't find a job and my parents were very supportive.After i graduated i opened a saloon with the help of my elder brother abroad and i am doing very well for a 25 years old. I started dating a guy that has been my friend for years and I was really happy I had him, though he wasn't rich nor didn't have any job but I believed he still has a future. Things went well for years and I help him also from the little I make, sometimes I even ignore my family needs just to make him happy and he promised that as soon as things gets better he will go and see my parents.I rejected many rich men who were married men anyway,even very promising suitors because of him,i never cheated on him,there were nothing i needed from a man that i didn't have.I wasn't rich but i had what i wanted in life and paid my bills.
On different occasions, I have given him some huge amount of money to start up something, even the kind of amount that I never dreamt that I could get when I was going for training years back.
He used some of it to fix his car, the remaining to do what God knows best and tell me afterwards that he has to fix his car because he cannot enter a bike (okada) because people will think that he is deadly broke meanwhile he is really broke which I never complained about, while I don't even have wheelbarrow to boast of.

After 4 years of courtship,he finally got a job then trouble started.He will sometimes ignore my calls then limiting his visit to my shop.I asked him many times what was the problem,he said it was nothing just job hectic.But after a year,he told me that he wants to settle down and that his family want him to marry a family friend blabla.i cried and went to his house to talk to his mother because they know me,she said she was not aware of anything and she will talk to him but the cousin told me that she doesn't know,it is the uncle that want him to marry the girl because he is doing business with her dad.she is 24 years old and lived in USA.i begged to the extent of falling sick.
he called me after 3 months just two weeks to his traditional wedding that he want to settle me for all i have done for him,that he loves me but the pressure is much.I abused him and left him in the hands of GOD.I am not hungry,the same money that took care of him and sometimes his mother for 4 years will take care of me.

I want to warn the ladies that they should Forget yam wey dey fire oh. Go for yam wey don done. Poor men will cheat when money comes in such a way that they will make up for their years of lack.
STOP following broke man with bright future. which future is bright when you dont have money. that is what we women have been using to deceive ourselves.
Pls stop giving him money. Dont give a man ur money. Its supposed to be the other way round
now i believe what my aunt has been saying that a woman that gives a man money is an unhappy woman.
Imagine if he's the one giving u money to expand... Won't u be happy? My dear wisen up, brace ur ego and keep ur head high. No man is worth all these. Broke men are always humble. Wait for him to be financially stable so that his true colours will show before you settle down with him.

Thanks.
cc farano,ishilove

Sorry dear for all that happened to you but sorry I have to blame you. You had a lazy boyfriend that was happy to collect money from you without even using it for its supposed use. Those are the kind of men that will dump you when the grass is greener... See how he is eager to jump ship because of green card, that kinda guy never loved any of you... Just looks for what he can get from you.... You should have seen the signs and walked away since

Not all poor men with potential are demons.... But some are!!!

5 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

And also may God relieve you of your masturbation.Is that why you turn to self-service because you don't want to be foolish?
are yu jealous or wah? Idiot.....
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2015
RickRichards:

I'm waiting for my 'thank you' too. My words were equally kind.

Lol thank you smiley
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by ivyT(f): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

If

Only God could

u didnt have to type dat.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Mummy / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him / African Woman Ass- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.