Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. (6278 Views)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by SafetyFirst(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2023
OK

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Bros, despite trying to be a gentleman, she pushed you to the extent you laid hands on her.
Now the narrative have changed and you'd be regarded as a girl beater.

Now this is what you should do ...
Leave woman matter for now and concentrate on how to rise and you'd be fine. Hustle ooo

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Antwan99: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Afterall you still beat her? You wasted all the previous gentle man you were

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by TheWinterBird(f): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2023
She was wrong to have slapped you twice (where did she get the audacity to be slapping you?) and I understand that you were patient enough with her abuse and provocation but got to the point in which you could no longer handle them and did what you did. That said, you should've left the scene or ask her to leave before things got out of hand. I don't understand why you're living together when you're not yet married anyway. This serves as a precedent to what's to come if you marry this person, therefore you need to end this relationship because you don't want to end up killing each other someday.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 2:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bros, despite trying to be a gentleman, she pushed you to the extent you laid hands on her.
Now the narrative have changed and you'd be regarded as a girl beater.

Now this is what you should do ...
Leave woman matter for now and concentrate on how to rise and you'd be fine. Hustle ooo
I know i will be labelled as a woman beater now which i bitterly regret but i still had no choice than to beat her as she wont let me be. The method i’ve developed over the years to avoid beating women is to leave their site whenever they provoke or hit you but this girl wanted to keep me on her site and still provoking me more by hitting, slapping and locking my clothes. I warned her before it got to this point she just decided to turn a deaf ear to me and proved stubborn and daring. Now she is going around labelling me as a woman beater to people without telling them what prompted my action against her. I am not proud that i did this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself from being hurt. I still got bruises of where she hit me on my body and the slaps still resound once in a while i couldn’t continue taking the pain 😔
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Bradford111(m): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2023
Bro for me you did nothing wrong if a woman dares to slap a man then she should be ready to face the consequences….

We should stop giving these women double standards please them no born any girl to slap me just once that I won’t retaliate

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Bradford111(m): 2:34am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
I know i will be labelled as a woman beater now which i bitterly regret but i still had no choice than to beat her as she wont let me be. The method i’ve developed over the years to avoid beating women is to leave their site whenever they provoke or hit you but this girl wanted to keep me on her site and still provoking me more by hitting, slapping and locking my clothes. I warned her before it got to this point she just decided to turn a deaf ear to me and proved stubborn and daring. Now she is going around labelling me as a woman beater to people without telling them what prompted my action against her. I am not proud that i did this but i had to do it nevertheless to save myself from being hurt. I still got bruises of where she hit me on my body and the slaps still resound once in a while i couldn’t continue taking the pain 😔

Guy you are very stupid to call yourself a woman beater your dad raised you a weak man why the hell should a woman first raised her hands on you and you are still calling yourself a woman beater

I’m out of here 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 2:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Antwan99:
Afterall you still beat her? You wasted all the previous gentle man you were
Bro i was helpless i tried my
possible best to leave the scene when the second slap came in but she wont stop locking my cloth not to leave and hitting me hard on my chest, stomach and some other vital part of my body. I tried to be the most gentleman by not raising my hands on her but she brought out the monster in me by continuously hitting me. If i am a man it doesn’t mean my woman should be hitting me all the time. If i hadn’t done that i might have gotten seriously wounded by now coz she wouldn’t stop hitting me.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Guy you are very stupid to call yourself a woman beater your dad raised you a weak man why the hell should a woman first raised her hands on you and you are still calling yourself a woman beater

I’m out of here 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
Guy, i be confirm street guy no guy fellow guy fit try this kind thing with me wey i no go retaliate but when it comes to women matter one has to be very careful and more patient….When she first slapped me she cried and begged me that such will not repeat itself again but it wasn’t up to a week before we had issues again and there comes another slap coupled with hitting all over my body this time around. I just had to give her what she wanted

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Bradford111(m): 2:53am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Guy, i be confirm street guy no guy fellow guy fit try this kind thing with me wey i no go retaliate but when it comes to women matter one has to be very careful and more patient….When she first slapped me she cried and begged me that such will not repeat itself again but it wasn’t up to a week before we had issues again and there comes another slap coupled with hitting all over my body this time around. I just had to give her what she wanted
That doesn’t make you a woman beater because you did the right thing else she would continue abusing you on the guise that you are a man and she is a woman(weaker gender)….. So anyone calling you a woman beater is a crasy… no gender has monopoly of violence because someone is a female doesn’t give you the right to go slapping people without expecting retaliation

Nice one 👌

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Bradford111:

That doesn’t make you a woman beater because you did the right thing else she would continue abusing on the guise that you are a man and she is a woman(weaker gender)….. So anyone calling you a woman beater is a crasy… no gender has monopoly of violence because someone is a female doesn’t give you the right to go slapping people without expecting retaliation

Nice one 👌
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by kooyanbliss: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2023
TheWinterBird:
She was wrong to have slapped you twice (where did she get the audacity to be slapping you?) and I understand that you were patient enough with her abuse and provocation but got to the point in which you could no longer handle them and did what you did. That said, you should've left the scene or ask her to leave before things got out of hand. I don't understand why you're living together when you're not yet married anyway. This serves as a precedent to what's to come if you marry this person, therefore you need to end this relationship because you don't want to end up killing each other someday.
Bro i was helpless i even told her its over between us that i am not interested in the relationship anymore when it got to a point where the stalking and hitting got intense in the hope that she will pack her bag and leave but she didn’t stop she kept on hitting me and i
had to do what i had to do in order to save myself
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Nna17(m): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Are you cohabiting with her?
You need to focus, avoid distractions.

What if as you hit her in anger and she fell into coma.

Fear woman ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Chibuzoripob: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2023
sad undecided stupid boy with barefaced lies.Your GF slapped you and you saw 🌟 undecided sad. She be mechanic,welder,carpenter sad? Cos I knw if those peepz like that slap u,ur 👂go ring well..

2.in your present situation, u still go joint to drink your life away instead of husting..

Sha nor go beat ogbanje girl and she drop sad.May u not see case.Lif person pikin and face life.Girls still plenty outside..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by MemoriesAndMe: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2023
@OP, I think your problem started from you not having a means of income and she was providing for you. Get your game back on track, get income and respect from her follows.

Her slapping you back to back on different occasions isn't something many men commenting here will tolerate themselves, so I don't see anything wrong with you slapping her back so she knows how it feels.

I'm sure she has learnt her lessons by now, next time she will think twice before slapping a man, otherwise, you will deal with that nonsense for as long as you're with her.

Cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Tmex(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….

Guy, with this kinda behaviour you have just dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by KillingJoke: 3:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Awwwn you've a nice gf

If it's me , I'll cut your preek and give it you to chop
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Ballzproblem2: 3:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Both of you are toxic ,quit the relationship before one of una do something drastic.

P.S: Neither of you should enter the dating pool again till una see therapist
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by isacolukay(m): 3:47am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:

No vex o.... But you sound like a simp. Your SIMPle nature is evidenced by her beating you, carting away with your properties and destroying the rest. It is even worse that you're saying a guy can not dare do that to you. But a woman can.

Na the hand wey you take handle her from the start, she knows that you have SIMPlified everything for her.

And honestly, I'm ashamed of you. You claimed that you beat her and she still had the effeontery to pack all your properties... Walahi you be goat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by IjebuWarrior: 4:12am On Dec 25, 2023
OP, you're MADDD! angry

Why beat her? You could have also just slapped her back once. Simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Roski1(m): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling

grin This part of your story made me laugh hard. Omo na woman slap make u c stars? But on a serious note, it seems the lady loves you but just feel insecure to the extent of abusing you. You also loose guard and beat her up. At this point, you need to discuss the relationship with her and make a decision to continue or leave. It appears you don't communicate with her on pressing issues and instead try to chicken out during misunderstandings instead of finding how to resolve it. This have caused her to find other means of getting your attention, including slapping you. However, if she continues peddling your name as a woman beater, just cut off before she destroys anything left of your reputation. Remember, the society we leave in always believe the womans version of the story. Channel your time and energy towards building yourself and creating wealth and you would get the respect you deserve. Stop lousying around and waiting for a woman you are not married to take care of your financial needs.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by seanery: 4:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Shows u were dating a thief all dz while.

See, even when i was partially broke, my wife took care of me and my son for 3months without any complain.

Oga just get back on ur feet and hustle ur way out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by DarkCaesar(m): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2023
Na Osun state girls u dey date, na dem dey hold man for trouser dey tear them slaps. Had one stupid ex from Ife then who does same……beatings always reset their brains
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by DarkCaesar(m): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Roski1:

grin This part of your story made me laugh hard. Omo na woman slap make u c stars? But on a serious note, it seems the lady loves you but just feel insecure to the extent of abusing you. You also loose guard and beat her up. At this point, you need to discuss the relationship with her and make a decision to continue or leave. It appears you don't communicate with her on pressing issues and instead try to chicken out during misunderstandings instead of finding how to resolve it. This have caused her to find other means of getting your attention, including slapping you. However, if she continues peddling your name as a woman beater, just cut off before she destroys anything left of your reputation. Remember, the society we leave in always believe the womans version of the story. Channel your time and energy towards building yourself and creating wealth and you would get the respect you deserve. Stop lousying around and waiting for a woman you are not married to take care of your financial needs.
Na Single mom raised that girl, make Op tell me say I dey lie
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by DarkCaesar(m): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:
@OP, I think your problem started from you not having a means of income and she was providing for you. Get your game back on track, get income and respect from her follows.

Her slapping you back to back on different occasions isn't something many men commenting here will tolerate themselves, so I don't see anything wrong with you slapping her back so she knows how it feels.

I'm sure she has learnt her lessons by now, next time she will think twice before slapping a man, otherwise, you will deal with that nonsense for as long as you're with her.

Cheers.
So it’s okay for your woman to disrespect you in your trying times?
Una kuku no dey use una heads, wetin come make you different from the op?
The girl na okpo and damaged goods rarely gives one peace of mind regardless what you do for them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by MemoriesAndMe: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2023
DarkCaesar:

So it’s okay for your woman to disrespect you in your trying times?
Una kuku no dey use una heads, wetin come make you different from the op?
The girl na okpo and damaged goods rarely gives one peace of mind regardless what you do for them
Re-read what I typed that you responded to and state why you think I said it's ok for the girl to disrespect the guy. Block head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by DarkCaesar(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:

Re-read what I typed that you responded to and state why you think I said it's ok for the girl to disrespect the guy. Block head.
The only block head is the man who thinks he has to work hard or meet life goals before his woman accord him with respect…..irritating simp
Let clear you, as long as you don’t have a hold on your woman, she will drag you in the mud regardless how much money you got idi.ot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Tynaclem1: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

That girl is toxic

I think you should have taken action by throwing her out of the house from the very first day she raised her hands on you but you let her stay, she was disrespecting you by calling other guys and collecting money from them which she sends to you and you expect her to respect you? Abi you kept quiet because you needed the money?

What has happened has happened but I hope you have learnt your lesson and ended the relationship. Never let a woman mess with your mental health, do everything to guard it with all diligence and as a struggling man you should take my advice more seriously. Get your head straight, leave woman and hustle... God will see you through
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Dikastan: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2023
I hope the beating entered well well. End the relationship immediately and work hard to make money. That girl will send you to early grave if you marry her. You cannot maintain your stand as a man if you don't have money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Originalsly: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Is she the only girl in town? ... and will you want to be with a prostitute? ... as a love-vendor I can understand... but not as her man. I'm shocked you're calling her your gf but have no problem with her collecting money from guys. Because she has to provide for you... you become like a little child in her eyes... it is natural with most women ... to dominate a man when she has the edge over him. At times you have to nip things in the bud or things will get out of control. Hitting should not be in a relationship. She slap you ... you should've warned her not to ever do it again or you will retaliate ..... or ..... slap her right back. It would not have come to this. As is ... her true colors are coming out. I suggest you move on since you wouldn't know if she will calm down .... or be figuring out how best to get back at you. Take no chances.... move on ASAP .... after all ..... "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Kingray10: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Please arrest that crazy mofo, to pay for all the damage she did..
If somebody endure too much then go see am as fool. Nia be this ur case with this girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.