Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim (6920 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Why Do Guys prefer Fair Ladies To Black Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Mikkie31(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some of you ladies deserve what you get. Anyway, there comes a time in every man's life when a line is drawn between marriage or relationship and status. Once a man's status changes,it is almost natural for him to detach himself from everyone who will not match his new status,including his lover and friends. Now that is a fact every honest,made man will agree to. #Pele_dear

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
nasha1:

I am okay now,i am at peace with myself.
I have a great family and they have been very supportive.I am focusing on my saloon and very soon with the help of my brother,i am going to open a clothing store.God has been thankful.

Thank you
fine boy no dey pay,even if you did nothing for him when he was broke,another lady will gladly do it...so take heart afterall ladies are doing worst to guys on a daily basis....DAMN,it pays to be handsome.

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by akike: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oh pls,

cry me river...

you were dumped,so what?

you arent the first lady to be burned and you certainly wont be the last.

you gave him money,and so?

that is what matured people do in a r/ship,they help each other out in times of need.

so if you think bcoz you bailed him out financially on a occasions he is supposed to be indebted to you for life.......then you are sitting on a long thing.

He didnt marry you yes,but dont go about infesting the minds of the zombie-like girs we have around with ur vitriol.

women get dumped up and down the country everyday,and ur case is just business as usual.

so just bcoz you have one sad little sob story to tell doesnt mean you can label every man a chameleon.

#AllWasSaidInGoodSpirits

#NoHardFeelings
You move from one thread to another like a rabid dog. That was how you called your mum a hoe on the other threadundecided

You need to learn how to criticise objectively

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by mrpatozky(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oh pls,

cry me river...

you were dumped,so what?

you arent the first lady to be burned and you certainly wont be the last.

you gave him money,and so?

that is what matured people do in a r/ship,they help each other out in times of need.

so if you think bcoz you bailed him out financially on a occasions he is supposed to be indebted to you for life.......then you are sitting on a long thing.

He didnt marry you yes,but dont go about infesting the minds of the zombie-like girs we have around with ur vitriol.

women get dumped up and down the country everyday,and ur case is just business as usual.

so just bcoz you have one sad little sob story to tell doesnt mean you can label every man a chameleon.

#AllWasSaidInGoodSpirits

#NoHardFeelings

Lol... U Don go hard finish... True talk... As we have bad fruits we also have the good ones....
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
akike:

You move from one thread to another like a rabid dog. That was how you called your mum a hoe on the other threadundecided

You need to learn how to criticise objectively

thank you for ur irrelevant opinion

now you can remove urself from my path,wénch.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by akike: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

thank you for ur irrelevant opinion

now can I go back to my wench of a mother
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=akike post=39212659][/quote]

you know I really didn't know you edited my post and posted it as ur comeback.....

but all the same,I'm not as moronic as you....

I wouldn't insult ur parents.

That shii is for kids and vagabonds

but if you finally grow some balls and feel you are man enough

holla me and let's get this ball rolling....
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by akike: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you know I really didn't know you edited my post and posted it as ur comeback.....

but all the same,I'm not as moronic as you....

I wouldn't insult ur parents.

That shii is for kids and vagabonds

but if you finally grow some balls and feel you are man enough

holla me and let's get this ball rolling....

bla bla bl bla bla bla cool
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by mentorandfriend(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm touched by your story. He wasnt fair to you at all.

Your advice to all ladies out there is very valid.

I usually tell any girl that cares to listen in my meetings and seminars to pursue their purpose and dreams with all the energy and intelligence in them. Forget these BOYS.

When you reach the zenith of your pursuit, any guy who wants you in his life must really be at that level too, or at least near; and such guys are everywhere in their numbers.

Any girl who falls for bright future talks really has low self esteem and poor self image.

I congratulate you on your new level of knowledge. Keep faith. The best is on the way for you.

May God dry your tears. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by IamLEGEND1: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
akike:

bla bla bl bla bla bla cool

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mznaett:
Babe,,these poles aiint loyal aswear undecided

I keep saying this "I'd rather spend my money on a lady than on a guy" they don't deserve to be loved at all
daaamn who broke your heart this bad, smh Niggas Niggas Niggas. well girls do it too
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mikkie31:
Some of you ladies deserve what you get. Anyway, there comes a time in every man's life when a line is drawn between marriage or relationship and status. Once a man's status changes,it is almost natural for him to detach himself from everyone who will not match his new status,including his lover and friends. Now that is a fact every honest,made man will agree to. #Pele_dear
sorry to burst your bubble sir but I don't agree with what you typed up there, "detach himself from anyone who won't match his new status?! I wonder where you got that OT from, I don't know about you but loyalty is a very big thing for me and I can't "detach " myself from my real friends who had been real and good to me just because I moved up or grabbed a new status. Fk that, I'm down for whoever is down for me, I ride for whoever rides for me. what the Fk happened to loyalty meeeeen!!!! you make me appreciate myself and my friends more. talk about detachment..

5 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by johnson232: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
akike:

My mum is a slut, my dad is a hopeless drunkard, and I'm a wh.ore, I need help!!!!

B!tch why are u saying all these things? Hoe of a hopeless drunkard...
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by akike: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
johnson232:

My mum isa B!tch ? She is a hoe of a hopeless drunkard...

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Whobedatte(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
God knows I have never requested a dime from any of my dates. Never
I find it appalling for a grown up man to ask for money or anything sef from his girlfriend, even if you give me sef, I won't.
Collecting money from your girl should be the last, last, and last resort after u must have tried all available means to no avail
By now, she wouldn't have come here with her lamentations wink
Smh for guys sef

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by akike: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this was for my mum, she is a biitch
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by andyanders: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
My sister, never feel bad about what this guy did to you as he will be punished through another means. I have seen a guy who did same thing and later regretted their action as the so called new lady ended up destroying his life and later died.

Never look bad because if you had ended up marring same guy, and if he dies and you become a widow in future what would you have done?

You will get a better man in your life.

Ladies, you must have to learn from this story because a man who is worth a man, should be ready to find means of sorting his problems out as most men who depend on ladies are known as Free Loaders and as soon as they get what they want, they change to another location and look for another victim.Be wise ladies.Look for a man who will take care of you as a wife here and not as a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by lexaydfg(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sorry for what that foolish guy did to you.

but my take on this, just bcuz a guy did something bad to you that doesnt mean all guys are the same.

You were faulty in some aspect, like when u gave him money to start-up and he spent it, u should have discovered d kind of person he is.

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Adasun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op all fingers ar nt equal,even tho it hapned to u badly others story ar different
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by LaudateII: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
nasha1:
I have a great family and they have been very supportive.I am focusing on my saloon and very soon with the help of my brother,i am going to open a clothing store.God has been thankful.

Thank you

Eeyah! God will give you the bone of your bone, and flesh of your flesh who will love, respect, and honour you, while treating you like the queen you are. You should do a thanksgiving in church, because you had a lucky escape. That chap is a shallow opportunist who doesn't deserve a lady with a good heart like you. sad

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by LadyJul(f): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Am sorry dis happened to you dear....but there are things u shouldn't just do wen u're dating a guy....so sad you learnt ur lesson d hard way....i've come to realize dat love was murdered in dis our generation...most people are just selfish during courtship....i just pity any gal dat'll do anything silly all in d name of love.....smh....love ke...
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by bellong: 2:53am On Jan 24, 2016
You gave someone money to start a small business but he rather spent it repairing car... Repairing car? And you never questioned him nor end the relationship right there.

That action alone speaks volume about his person. He has been finding a way of dumping you long ago, his "brokeness" made him to stick with you till he found a way.
You were only the ATM machine.

However, your experience, though unfortunate, doesn't mean that every broke guy would do the same. This guy must have been showing you subtle signs but you never paid attention.

Your concluding advice is an error. One experience shouldn't paint the whole group bad.

Sorry about the ordeal.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by nasha1(f): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
bellong:
You gave someone money to start a small business but he rather spent it repairing car... Repairing car? And you never questioned him nor end the relationship right there.

That action alone speaks volume about his person. He has been finding a way of dumping you long ago, his "brokeness" made him to stick with you till he found a way.

However, your experience, though unfortunate, doesn't mean that every broke guy would do the same. This guy must have been showing you subtle signs but you never paid attention.

Your concluding advice is an error. One experience shouldn't paint the whole group bad.

Sorry about the ordeal.
thank u bellong, 2 tell u the truth there were no signs.He was always in my shop, his family knew about me and they were very fond of me.
I believed in him so much and sometimes,love can blind you.But i am glad i have grown and move on,he called me this december telling that he regret marrying his wife and moving to the USA. He wants 2 comeback but he need 2 know if i still love him.lol
He said he want 2 work more and save 2 comeback so dat "we" can run businesses.I just hangup the call.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by kaziblake(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

thank u bellong, 2 tell u the truth there were no signs.He was always in my shop, his family knew about me and they were very fond of me.
I believed in him so much and sometimes,love can blind you.But i am glad i have grown and move on,he called me this december telling that he regret marrying his wife and moving to the USA. He wants 2 comeback but he need 2 know if i still love him.lol
He said he want 2 work more and save 2 comeback so dat "we" can run businesses.I just hangup the call.
He called you?

I'm so sure he regretted what he did...I'm glad you moved on.

Someone better coming your way soon.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
If this story is in anyway true, the fact that the said guy miss-used the money u gave him, severally, too proud to enter okada even when broke, so many asshole indicators and red flags that she naively chose to ignore, makes the final outcome her fault. She had that coming. For the kids rushing here to concur with this half baked story, no one is asking you to stick with a grade A asshole, waste your hard earned income on him or keep hoping a miracle will happen, that's where you ladies get it all wrong. There's a difference between growing together and your wasting resources on someone. This is quite similar to guys who sponsor girls through higher education only to be dumped for more "t.ush" guys afterwards, something I'm equally totally against. so what would y'all say about that one??
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
bellong:

Sorry about the ordeal.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

My dear if you're the one that passed through that, am really sorry.

But really the signs were right in front of you, you either chose to ignore or didn't see clearly enough (blinded by love perhaps).

It's good thing you moved on, Please ignore him and keep waxing stronger, there's always a future. Am sure you'll find deserved love.

Lastly, why should he even call you? His regrets if true is entirely his problem, let him wallow in them alone, don't give him that closure.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by wasak(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

Thank you
I'm really sorry about your experience. Accept my heartfelt sympathy
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by cashcity: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
why won't a lady give guy money and 4get abt it
.we guys dnt count numerous amount we normally spend on relationship.. abeg make I hear word.
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by skywalker240(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
dulux07:
U never know d tru xracter of a man till e has money.

Jst because ur unlucky does not mean it wont work for others. Jst lik u shared ur story, their r other couples who went tru d same tin n r married today.

If u marry a ready made man , u r jst lik other materials e as in his house, so e can kick u out anytime e liks, compared to u, marryin someone u struggled 2geda tho marriage is not guaranteed but Life itself is a risk, its better to b part of someones success story, than 2b a piece of art in a man's gallery. The moral of d lesson shud b ladies should b independent.

And i wonder why this comment has not got up to 200 likes and above

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by cozyfaithex(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
real fact,I had a similar experience
Re: Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim by skywalker240(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
that muppet dont know what he lost

And now its gone,and i know he's gonna regret it, trust me when i said that cos no man (real man) see's a womans worth and not keep it in his brains..
But pls u dont hav to generalise it and advice the innocent ladies here to go 4 ready made, just because a guy is broke then the lady should go 4 d ready made?

thats not d right advice 4 d ladies.
What makes u think a ready made man wont be like the crazy dude?
Women and their low sense of reasoning(no ofense intended to all d ladies)

Truly i am sorry, but i beleive after every dissapointment comes the blessing
I know you will meet a TRUE MAN better than that fool who will apreciate ur every grace and ur worths and also ur values.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.