Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why You Support The Football Club You Do? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why You Support The Football Club You Do? (5085 Views)

Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by dayokanu(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2009

@ Muki,

Why you dey pull my bia bia na. Angry Dayo, abeg hold your wife before I go Chris Brown up in here.

She wan use the lice wey dey your bia bia do experiment dem big like cockroach. Chris Wetin? and U go get OJ Simpson treatment
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by eldee(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
@TKB
Grew up there. . . Ibara and Onikolobo.
Best place to live on earth. . . schooled at Lawson Nursery and Primary in Kuto.

We had only two TV channels, OGTV and NTA 12, the thought of watching live EPL matches was as distant as the chances of living on Mars.
It was either World Soccer or transistor radio.

@Ibime
Na you know,
I watched the same Telematch Dayokanu watched, I can't be that young
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by mukina2: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
Ibime:

@ Muki,

Why you dey pull my bia bia na.  angry Dayo, abeg hold your wife before I go Chris Brown up in here.

you dey form lawyer na why  grin  oya na try am . . grin grin

@ Muki & Criz,

I am quite interested to know how and why you guys started following football and why you chose the club you did. It is quite unusual to see ladies so passionate about football. I hope you guys are not ajekpako.  grin You guys remind me of my cousin who used to play for Rivers mermaids. Any chick as deep into football as you guys are must fend off allegations of being a tomboy [size=5pt]or even worse.[/size]  grin

I have always been a proper tomboy , i played street football, hid ball in my bag to school , used my bag for goalpost , got caught many times and got lectures on how to be a girl  tongue. see ya teeth like ajepako grin

oya find ya holes . .Ibime Holmes
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by Akolawole(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
@All

You guys are funny

I enjoy these. Keep it rolling!

@Dr Kit

So you be Mayflower Bobo!

My Cousin go there as well o. I just hope you no bang the girl o.

The fear of the Loverbwouys is the bla bla
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
eldee
you must be kidding. Alaba Lawson at Kuto?
all ma siblings went to that school. That woman chopped ma familys pay

Ibara? that used to be my area code
Lafenwa and Onikolobo also.

was once a navy boi like doyin13 grin
nyways, good to know u grew up there.

awon boiz repppin Ogun/Abeks on this blog are increasing
eldee, tkb, pataki, davidylan, doyin13 and who again grin

back to topic
do we have any Madrid fan here?
how come they are suddenly nowhere to be found?
those days in the UNI, they make loads of noise like mad

galactico Galactico ko, Panathanaikos ni
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by DrKitaun(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Akola

na now I just dey come out of my closet jare . . .

I be Mayfie-elewa boi to the core . . .

whats the name of that ur cousin . . .not to worry I disliked gurls when I was in school wink grin and I was damn tough . . .one of those set-imposed prefects, not recognised by school authorities but respected by students themselves grin
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by Sauron1: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I disliked gurls when I was in school wink grin and I was damn tough . . .one of those set-imposed prefects, not recognised by school authorities but respected by students themselves grin

Flaming gay!!!
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by DrKitaun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Flaming gay!!!

voyeuristic adodi ! tongue
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ Muki,

You are true ajekpako. I hope it wasn't your uncle who dissallowed Ikpeba's penalty in ACN 2000 against Cameroun. wink
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by mukina2: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
Ibime:

@ Muki,

You are true ajekpako.
grin grin grin grin cheesy

I hope it wasn't your uncle who dissallowed Ikpeba's penalty in ACN 2000 against Cameroun.  wink

You can lie oh grin  grin it was not a Sierra Leonean referee, i remember because the whole place was upside down , people were yabbing him, i think he was from the north not sure which of the countries. Everyone was supporting the eagles and i was supporting Cameroun grin grin
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by Akolawole(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Dr Kit

Her name is Funmilayo
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by DrKitaun(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
Akolawole:

@Dr Kit

Her name is Funmilayo

save for the fact that u be big bros, atimes I feel like smacking ur head tongue tongue

Funmilayo what ? Ransome Kuti ? or Funimilayo Omo BABA IBADAN grin grin
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by blacksta(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
I supported Arsenal because i lived about 10 minutes from Highbury when i moved to the u.k
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by DrKitaun(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
so which club do u support now ?
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by lailai2(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2009
yeah, madrid fans used to be the noisiest sometime ago. . . .suddenly, they dissappeared

i respect mayflower boys, my 2 senior brothers went there and they can take a bus full of agbero at once grin grin grin grin
thats d old mayflower nyways, wonder if it has changed
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by DrKitaun(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Lailai

what set were ur brothers ?

Mayflower was then the best in almost endeavour then . . .sports, academics, maybe not socials and lits sha . . . grin

sadly things had changed long time ago . . . cry
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by lailai2(m): 1:53am On Apr 09, 2009
cant remeba specifically, will hav to get bak to u on that
their names were dayo and dipo nyways. . . . cant reveal surname
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by chibaby5(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
gunner 4 lyfyy! cuz of ma husband Thiery Henry tho he's left me now but ma luv 4 da club is still very strong so am stuck lyk glue cool kiss
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by BrigGen: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
Kinda tuff to answer this one.

I support Man Utd because I like Man Utd.

It is pure sentiment at the core,
and there's no point plumbing those depths for a logical reason.

Most people create logical crutches for supporting the club they do a posteriori.

There, usually, isn't a logical reason for our passions.

The seat for the passions is the oldest part of the human brain,
and its dictates are stronger than those of the Cortex(the newer, higher centres of thought).

Beware of passion masquerading as reason.

Logical justifications are insincere.
I speak for myself.
[img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=664753278[/img]
Re: Why You Support The Football Club You Do? by usbcable(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2011
lai-lai:

yeah, madrid fans used to be the noisiest sometime ago. . . .suddenly, they dissappeared

Yeah,
Back in those days,when the white Jersey reigned supreme.then most of the supporters were glory seekers like most barca, chelsea fans of nowadays.
and the reason is obvious, six straight season of second round exit in UCL.
but those that stay faithful like mama gee and co. are not noisy but confident of the culture and spirit in the greatest club ever. cool

Viva madrid.
Viva Los Blancos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENGLISH Premier League Statistics For 2012/2013 SEASON / DOWNLOAD: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 5-1 2018/19 Laliga Highlights / League Cup: Chelsea Vs Newcastle [3 - 4] On 22nd Sept 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.