Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You (1092 Views)

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) / Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady / 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
WHEN YOUR GF DON'T NEED YOU ANY MORE, THIS IS HOW SHE WILL START REPLYING YOUR CHAT

she will start texting you differently,

The guy: Good morning beautiful ,smile emoticon

The Gf: Morning.

The Guy: okay, I cant wait to see you

The Gf: k, see you soon.

The Guy: i miss you already

The Gf: see you next time.

The Guy: 'i want to see you can we see

The Gf: sorry, im busy, ill see you another time.

The Guy: 'i love talking to you I could talk to you all day', to

The Gf: k, 'I or Aii.

After few time of chatting you will see this

The Gf: got to go', 'talk to you later'.

The Guy: 'goodnight, sweet dreams

The Gf: 'night'.

The Guy: 'i love you'

The Gf: No Response, or U 2 or k..
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
k
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
K is for kettle
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by biz2get(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very Common

THE BF : babe?

The GF : guy?
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by nasha1(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kids undecided
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by Eniqurl(f): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by ggrin(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iranuundecided
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some times frustration of life makes some mufus and idiot to comment jagons in peoples post sad
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by Shebarh(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
childish way of telling someone it's over undecided
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
ask Dr TV CNN feed ah no lie wax CNN if DC CNN if Dr tax ah Karachi older years allied deck often last summer each kill an am who downloaded blog an DVD bhad
Re: When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shebarh:
childish way of telling someone it's over undecided
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Guys Choose Your Favorite (pics) / Now So Lonely / What Could This Be ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.