Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (39703 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
The man really got case. Do you know he's a nairalander?? grin
Thought I read where his second name, abi na home is 'social media grin grin.'

I'm not surprised grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by PrinceVictorE(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
This is good to be true.
Writting up something like this depicts lies..how come you know all even when he sold his. Suit, you were there, when he bleeped his mum, you were there, he was about to hold a position in the country, you were there, he held and ended his tenure you were there, now he's gone...you came up with this.
We ain't fools. We've seen authors like you.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by charlesbailey(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
ffk, used to like this guy for his write ups when he still made sense, a very long time ago

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by dotcomnamename: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.

Ode! cheesy

I knew FFK was messed up. I just knew it but I had no idea it was that messed up.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by focus7: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
So much rot in Jonathan best media aid; mom was a free for all, he slept with....(Mom), his father cursed him, he is into drug, he went for rehab, he brutalised his women, he can't keep a woman, sleep with house helps both men and women and many more.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by thecommunist(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:

plus it is vulgar and shallow. it lacks content and decent people cant cope with the trash the author just wrote. like you rightly said, the author has shown that he or she isn't any better than FFK

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
charlesbailey:
ffk, used to like this guy for his write ups when he still made sense, a very long time ago

FFK never made sense.

Simples!

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
This is good to be true.
Writting up something like this depicts lies..how come you know all even when he sold his. Suit, you were there, when he bleeped his mum, you were there, he was about to hold a position in the country, you were there, he held and ended his tenure you were there, now he's gone...you came up with this.

Ode!

How many times have you raised your hand on your mum?

Have you also slept with your......?

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by kayo80(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
chacoonder:
It seems you are one of those that have benefited from his generous phallus..Isn't it?

I am guessing she is a friend to Precious, FFK's new girl. Or, one of FFK's multiple accounts on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Skoopy(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015

"It is only in Nigeria that a mental case like yours can be given a public post"

The part I like the most in this article. Nigerian leaders. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by thecommunist(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Ode! cheesy

I knew FFK was messed up. I just knew it but I had no idea it was that messed up.
Yes, FFK may be messed up, but the writer is as messed up as FFK.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
DTOBS:
Men! That precious fine no b small ooooo...FFK u b mumu oooo,only you come dey do window shopping for women...

Fine ko fine ni

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by kayo80(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing but facts...The lady just ethered FFK. That man used to be a junkie...a cokehead.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
I don't know FFK from Jack and I would NEVER keep him as a friend. FFK's political career and reputation is almost certainly finished. However the author of this write up has presented a case for the public's judgement and I say "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

The hand of this writer (Yemisi) is so so unclean. The mindset and the personality of the writer is probably as murky and dirty as the subject of the writeup. Birds of the same feather who fell out.

Are you one of his homo bros? tongue

I don't care whether or not it is the truth, FFK is a mental case. I am sorry you are too dumb to figure it out.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by daomi(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Ffk the slayer of bianca ojukwu

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by kossyablaze(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Oh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mildflame: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2015
See d type of person GEJ de associate with honestly GEJ na d GREATEST mistake of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2015
thecommunist:
Yes, FFK may be messed up, but the writer is as messed up as FFK.

You wishcheesy

Talking about messed up, he should have grateful that all his exes are really nice women if not......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by KanwuliaJara: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
mildflame:
See d type of person GEJ de associate with honestly GEJ na d GREATEST mistake of Nigeria

Is BUHARI not associating with A DRUG DEALER CALLED TINUBU? wink

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by SirShymexx: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2015
thecommunist:
plus it is vulgar and shallow. it lacks content and decent people cant cope with the trash the author just wrote. like you rightly said, the author has shown that he or she isn't any better than FFK

More reason why you should stay away from classless owanbe Yoruba women. No decent woman would write this nonsense, no matter how scorned she's.

The woman is even proud of letting a next man raise her children - what a waste. And the FFK needs to go to rehab, and stay away from both the internet and public, till he can find himself. He is a disgrace to humanity!

Folks just have no shame on this planet. After all the nonsense they spammed the internet with, I'm sure the classless family will get back together one day and be cordial again.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Like husband, like ex wife, bunch of worthless non entities washing private laundry in the public. It's just like a case of a man bathing by the stream and a mentally deranged man came up to him and steal his clothes, and the bather follows the mentally deranged man. We have two insane men then. The wife should have been the honorable one by ignoring Femi.

Mtchewww

Go sit down joor!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mildflame: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Is BUHARI not associating with A DRUG DEALER CALLED TINUBU? wink

Give me facts don't be SENTIMENTAL

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by dridowu: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
This write up about FFK remind me of what my dad told me about FFK dad, i don't want to believe but it seems it is true.
So sad, FFK will be someone role model.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by KanwuliaJara: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
mildflame:

Give me facts don't be SENTIMENTAL

Hmmmmm!
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by stevecantrell: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
This is good to be true.

This is just a load of bunkum from the Yemisi Wada association of friends.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
thecommunist:

Hello FFKcheesy

You are BUSTED

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

More reason why you should stay away from classless owanbe Yoruba women. No decent woman would write this nonsense, no matter how scorned she's.

The woman is even proud of letting a next man raise her children - what a waste. And the FFK needs to go to rehab, and stay away from both the internet and public, till he can find himself. He is a disgrace to humanity!

Folks just have no shame on this planet. After all the nonsense they spammed the internet with, I'm sure the classless family will get back together one day and be cordial again.

You are crazy

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Lousymouth(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:

Am VERY SURE YOU ARE FFK...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by katerine7(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
hmmmm I can't believe I read this,this is indeed serious
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Wow! Wow! Wow! I am speechless. FFK, overhaul your lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by SirShymexx: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

You are crazy

Ode!

Biitch, you are back again under a new handle, no? Didn't I tell you never to quote me again under all ya handles and future ones?

Fvck out of my face - I don't like you, effing fvcked face slag. You stink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.