Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Am Confused.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused.... (2408 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
My fellow bros n sis una gudday oh! Pls am in distress honestly n I nid honest advice,i met dis guy way bck in 2012,wen he was a nobody.i suffered from trying to get him a job to buying him things i.e clothes etc,even to d extent of taking him to churches for spuritual deliverance,i even stole from my family(dat is still an issue in my hse now),only for dis guy to dump me n called me names,now he is fronting another babe on facebook and whatsapp.i feel like killing him after all my sufferness? mk una check am oh!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused.... by dulux07(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
U didnt say what u did that he dumped u. But Helpin others does not automatically mean they owe u anytin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused.... by libertyfather(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
You said you took him to church for deliverance? If truly he's delivered then, you need to go again this time u alone, cause he's been snatched from you with ** I comment my reserve
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
dulux07:
U didnt say what u did that he dumped u. But Helpin others does not automatically mean they owe u anytin.
my dear I relocated to ph n was occupied in my job,he was always visting same as me I do visit lag too.he has cum to my hse to collect intro list....
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
libertyfather:
You said you took him to church for deliverance? If truly he's delivered then, you need to go again this time u alone, cause he's been snatched from you with ** I comment my reserve
with wat
Re: I Am Confused.... by Behira(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
If he is yours den he will come bak
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is this Greek or Arabic?

I can barely make out what she wrote up there.
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Behira:
If he is yours den he will come bak
behira dear for how long...
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Is this Greek or Arabic?

I can barely make out what she wrote up there.
get ur reading glasses
Re: I Am Confused.... by LordOfTheWeed: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
coha:
my dear I relocated to ph n was occupied in my job,he was always visting same as me I do visit lag too.he has cum to my hse to collect intro list....
LIke seriously, he "cummed" to your house? undecided

Then, he should be expecting the result in 9months time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused.... by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2015
If u need a gun, contact me! grin
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Girls will always talk about how the guy just suddenly changed... As if they didnt change themselves. You told the story from your own Point Of View,let's hear the guys

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
If u need a gun, contact me! grin

I sell bullets o the ones dat scatter nd pieces bodies at one shot cheesy
Re: I Am Confused.... by LordOfTheWeed: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok, you only narrated your own part of the story but we are yet to read the guy's part, the only advise I'll give you is to check yourself and observe what you've been doing that he doesn't like.. .. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused.... by Behira(f): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2015
coha:
behira dear for how long...
u just hav to try and get ur mind occupied wit other tinz, make new frnds, do the tinz u love best and live a happy life. If his urs most definately he wud come bak but if he doesnt den he isnt trully urs
Re: I Am Confused.... by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

I sell bullets o the ones dat scatter nd pieces bodies at one shot cheesy
grin
Interesting!
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

Interesting!

U see we business partners
our goods are supplementary goods o
cheesy
tongue
Re: I Am Confused.... by cyprus000: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2015
coha:
[size=13pt]
Miss.

You haven't said anything on the reason he broke up with you.

Can we have in depth scenario on the saga.
[/size]
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

LIke seriously, he "cummed" to your house? undecided

Then, he should be expecting the result in 9months time cheesy
nt joking pls,my mum is really sick cos of dese...
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Miss.

You haven't said anything on the reason he broke up with you.

Can we have in depth scenario on the saga.
[/size]
dat I do not give him attention,dat am nt always dere wen he wants me
Re: I Am Confused.... by AfroKnight: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2015
coha:
dat I do not give him attention,dat am nt always dere wen he wants me
That's a flimsy excuse from him. He has been looking for a way to dump you since.

I would have said you should try to get him back but he will keep reminding you that you're the one who begged him back when he wanted to leave.

I read on Nairaland sometime ago about a girl who sued her fiancé for dumping her after promising marriage. Later, I checked and such laws exist regarding promise of marriage. Since he has come to collect marriage list then he has made a commitment to marry you and has committed an offence (breach of promise to marry or something like that). You should meet your lawyer for further direction if you want to take his matter up.

Breaking up after promising to marry your partner (I guess that includes saying yes after proposal) is not as simple as we think.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused.... by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

U see we business partners our goods are supplementary goods o cheesy tongue
Lol! Sure.
We should enter into a partnership.
Re: I Am Confused.... by BrightEye(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2015
One thing people should know. If u are sincere, u will surely get help.
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
Sure.

We should enter into a partnership.
U b d dormant partner
I will b d sleeping partner cheesy
Bt i wil b d highest paid cos m sleeping for no reason grin
Re: I Am Confused.... by Richy4(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Just maybe they delivered him from you.......
I think it was a huge success. ..

some people could be a stepping stone to others. On their way to greatness.

I don't mean to be rude but that was the harsh truth.

He did wrong by calling you names........ But the fact that you did help when the going was bad does not mean that you too must end up as man and wife.

History will always remember you as someone that helped Mr. A. When he was having it rough.

Just move on dear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused.... by MRBrownJ: 2:36am On Sep 24, 2015
@Coha
whatever the reason, you should grow up and accept that you guys are not meant for one another... and move on with your life.
why would you even want to be with someone who has decided that he doesnt want to be with you any longer?!

all the time/effort/money you spent on this relationship are just life experiences!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused.... by donholy28(m): 3:48am On Sep 24, 2015
stop thinking of how to get him back,just think of how to contract boys to beat him up...then move on.
Re: I Am Confused.... by amunkita(m): 4:02am On Sep 24, 2015
donholy28:
stop thinking of how to get him back,just think of how to contract boys to beat him up...then move on.

Alaye baba, abeg if she give u d contract abeg hit mii up..
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Eyaaa!

I feel your pain...
Re: I Am Confused.... by honeygirl17: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2015
N1one:
Eyaaa! I feel your pain...
Sweet goid morning
Re: I Am Confused.... by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Sweet goid morning

Good morning o honey.
How are you?
Re: I Am Confused.... by Dahveydson(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Move on... Life goes on, you definitely saw the signs but chose to ignore them. there are many guys out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex / She Recognized Me After Sixteen Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.