Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. (6942 Views)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / Resellers And Wholesalers Needed! Very Good Prices! / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
1850 each
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Moq of 10pcs
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by abuchukwu: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
chrisdominic:
Moq of 10pcs
i want to buy one first
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Booty4me: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bayoboss grin grin
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
chrisdominic:
1850 each
do u have 32gb?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ugo13:
do u have 32gb?
i need 5 pieces
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2015
is it original ssk?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by dunamis123(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
how do I contact IBL pls
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by chrisdominic: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
dunamis123:
how do I contact IBL pls
search them here, u will see a contact for them
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by blessedcjlink: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
dunamis123:
how do I contact IBL pls
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2015
what of courier plus?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by enolife(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
please brothers help check out this watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a beginner please help. the total cost Plus shipping fee of the below watch down to Lagos is N4,833 per one. my question are 1 is the my buying cost ok for the watch? 2 how much do you thing I should sell the watch ? Thank you

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by ugo13(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
ok i don see am
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by omoh50(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Quality Skmei Military Wrist Watch available, wholesale and retail. This watch is if high quality durable and fit any occasion. It has both digital and and analogue display, Alarm, Stopwatch, Date etc. whole sale MOQ is 10pcs for 2500 and retail price is: 3500. Drop message or PM me if interested

ugo13:
how much each?

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Emmanuelomojo: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
omoh50:
Quality Skmei Military Wrist Watch available, wholesale and retail. This watch is if high quality durable and fit any occasion. It has both digital and and analogue display, Alarm, Stopwatch, Date etc. whole sale MOQ is 10pcs for 2500 and retail price is: 3500. Drop message or PM me if interested

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Emmanuelomojo: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
omoh50:

pls drop u number here lets contact you
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by jick4life(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2015
omoh50:

HELLO I NEED TO BUY ONE TODAY BEING THURDAY.AW DO I GET U
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anyone interested should PM me. Bulk price can be negotiate.

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Obynolee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Original 2,4,8gb memory cards,wholesale price: 430,500 and 550.Also 5600mAh power bank @1,200,interested person should contact me on 08037888926,08074914470(WhatsApp first number)
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by Nellyd(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks op...
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by enolife(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2015
aleshsenior2000:
Anyone interested should PM me. Bulk price is negotiated.
what is it used for and the price for wholesale
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2015
enolife:

what is it used for and the price for wholesale

What is Selfie Stick?
A selfie stick is a monopod used to take selfie photographs by positioning a smartphone or camera beyond the normal range of the arm. The metal sticks are typically extendable, with a handle on one end and an adjustable clamp on the other end to hold a phone in place.

Over 80% of Nigerian with phones take selfies (using their phone to snap themselves).

Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by enolife(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2015
aleshsenior2000:

What is Selfie Stick?
A selfie stick is a monopod used to take selfie photographs by positioning a smartphone or camera beyond the normal range of the arm. The metal sticks are typically extendable, with a handle on one end and an adjustable clamp on the other end to hold a phone in place.

Over 80% of Nigerian with phones take selfies (using their phone to snap themselves).
how much for wholesales price
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by aleshsenior2000(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2015
enolife:

how much for wholesales price
for wholesales. For the particular design I posted earlier. Edited: #1,500 per piece.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by enolife(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
aleshsenior2000:
#1,700 for wholesales. For the particular design I posted earlier. 08060518198
Are you on whatapp?
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by lordess(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Great Post I Must Confess.

Also, If You Would Love to Learn how to Create Powerful
Facebook Ads That Will Sell Your Imported Products FAST,
PLUS Create Product Listings That Gets Lots and Lots of
Sales on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Mobofree, Kaymu, Dealdey, Konga
and Jumia...

Then Simply hit me up via SMS or Call on 08054002132.

Also, I'll Simply Show You How You to Create A Powerful
Sales Funnel For Your Imported Products.

AND ALSO...

You'll Get Our Fresh and UPDATED Active Email and VERIFIED
Phone Number Database of Online Shoppers, Buyers and Customers.

This Database contains the contact details of people who buy
on Jumia, Konga, Dealdeay and Kaymu.

So With this database, all you simply need to do is to send
them an SMS or email pitching your imported products to them,
and then you watch the sales roll in.

This Database contains over 600,000 ACTIVE emails and 10,000
VERIFIED phone numbers of online shoppers, customers and buyers.

Get Ready to Experience BIG Sales in Your Importation Business.

Hoping to Hear From You.

Thanks.
Re: Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. by OreSho(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
lordess:
Great Post I Must Confess.
Also, If You Would Love to Learn how to Create Powerful Facebook Ads That Will Sell Your Imported Products FAST, PLUS Create Product Listings That Gets Lots and Lots of Sales on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Mobofree, Kaymu, Dealdey, Konga and Jumia...
Then Simply hit me up via SMS or Call on 08054002132.
Also, I'll Simply Show You How You to Create A Powerful Sales Funnel For Your Imported Products.
AND ALSO...
You'll Get Our Fresh and UPDATED Active Email and VERIFIED Phone Number Database of Online Shoppers, Buyers and Customers.
This Database contains the contact details of people who buy on Jumia, Konga, Dealdeay and Kaymu.
So With this database, all you simply need to do is to send them an SMS or email pitching your imported products to them, and then you watch the sales roll in.
This Database contains over 600,000 ACTIVE emails and 10,000 VERIFIED phone numbers of online shoppers, customers and buyers.
Get Ready to Experience BIG Sales in Your Importation Business.
Hoping to Hear From You.
Thanks.

Am interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites / Stanbic IBTC, Google Partner On Digital Inclusion In Nigeria / Segun Agbaje (GtBank) Is "African Banker Of The Year 2012"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.