Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. (35781 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by goalgetter1: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
nice
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by qualityovenbake(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Touching
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
h
For HATRED
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by MrCork: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
lopekomo:

why do you wanna know? undecided undecided undecided

...was yor question gots to do wit the question? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by specialguest(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can feel your pains op and I Salute your courage to write this touching piece.

I lost my mum Nov last year and I am still yet to come to terms fully with it.
May the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace with the Lord. Amen

As for us who are still alive, live your life as if each moment is the last, you never know when death comes knocking.
May God help us to live aright. Amen

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by mosopefoluwa: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
our stories are sooo alike..

It is well... They live on
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by jogsman01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
a
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by braine(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
goalgetter1:
nice

Whats nice?
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Melahou(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
sorry for your loss...

i may want to disagree with you in some of your points but i leave it for another day...

be strong
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by misspicy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
thecreativeguy seems ur mum n my mum are twins o,i will write about her death on her anniversary dis month....thanks
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Leadn(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
cry my condolences
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
May the Good Lord comfort you and everyone she left behind.

Rest in Perfect Peace Ma. Iya Ni Wura!
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some food for thought right there
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by skirmish: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
When making plans, think death.

The futility of man's efforts!
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Leon2036(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Let me tell u about one day!! 1day u will close ur door buh u won't be the one to open it. 1day u will prepare ur favourite meal buh u won't eat it! 1day u will buy ur favourite clothes buh u won't wear it! 1day u will go out buh u won't come back. 1day u will close ur eyes and never be able to open it. 1day u will see that all this hustle and bustle has no meaning. Buh until that 1day...keep living right.....RIP to ur mum!!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by bummyla(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sorry For Your Loss! We Shall Live As Today Is Our Last! Wait For Jesus To Come! Take Heart! RIP! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Koolking(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed Rest in Peace.

It's unfortunate that man will never learn to live right considering the vagaries and brevity of life.
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by alfakoro1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bro. Sorry ehn. At last we glorify God. Take heart
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Joshmon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Accept my deepest condolence..We pray she's in a beta place..
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Nuellah: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

...is she lightskin?(no oofeinsece) angry
Seun plz ban dis Mumu permanently!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by damilareoye: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
very touching... have also learnt something from these writeup..

Rest in peace ma... your legacy lives on.
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by carus001: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

nigeria
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by MrCork: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nuellah:

Seun plz ban dis Mumu permanently!!!

..Huh?..i shud ghet ban simple becuz I ask if a chick waz lightskin??... Bro not sure if u people hav them ther in Nigerian but U nid anger management klasssis!!! (no ofiense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by erijesu: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
take heart brother. The most important decision a man can make in life is accepting jesus christ as lord.with this we are assured of a place of rest in heaven.it is appointed unto man to die once and after that is judgement. If you have not accepted christ do so today for tommorrow may be late. Jesus loves you.
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by katerine7(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
take heart bro,RIP to your mom
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by MrCork: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
carus001:
nigeria

...I ask if she lightskin & yor reply was Nigeria....Bro is simple English grama difficult to under stand ther in Nigeria? (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Mishydoo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
TK HRT BRO....THO,I THINK ITS BETTER TO FORGET OUR OWN MORTALITY...ELSE WE"LL BE SAD AND AFRAID FOREVER
Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

oloriburuku le le yi o

Suu re o. Mama rere

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by MrCork: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
goldenruby:
oloriburuku le le yi o

Suu re o. Mama rere

^^^^But why do dakskin females enjoy cussin & r all ways too agrsiive ther in that Nigeria??....Sweery is acting like a lady illegal ther in Nigeria or issit illegal to ask if a chick is lightskin? ..but why r u cussin me for no reason? (no oofeinsse) undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by Nuellah: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

..Huh?..i shud ghet ban simple becuz I ask if a chick waz lightskin??... Bro not sure if u people hav them ther in Nigerian but U nid anger management classsis!!! (no ofiense) undecided
Hv some respect please!!! Someone wrote abt his late mum, and u used ur filthy fingers to type "if she is light skin?" God hv mercy on u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. by lonelydora: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmm. Speechless. Nice one bro. Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.