Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (52941 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Jenny1010(f): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Acidosis:
Responsible men do not toast responsible girls at bars and alcoholic joints. Stop attracting r.apists. We know where to find responsible girls.

Hypocrisy,! Tell me where will a girl hangout with her man friend to have some drink, that you would talk?

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by misspicy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
So you have started following men to bar right?

Mama will hear this.

The op is a foolish woman and I pray the next guy rapes her until she's not able to walk.

She's busy eating guy's money and pretending she's' testing if they are rapists but one day will be her day of sorrow.

Who send her?

Instead of learning from her mom how to be a woman she's busy going from bar to bar, drinking like her father.

Like I said, the bush meat will catch the hunter one day.

Nah person wey go river water dey carry shey? It will be her turn one day.

The story won't always end the same and I pray it happens soon.

So u praying for her to get raped...ur sister might be d nxt victimundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Omotayor123(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin
Now that you are back.... Opening teeth Everywhere undecided
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Aminat508(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Now that you are back.... Opening teeth Everywhere undecided
make I dey cry ni embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
make I dey cry ni embarassed
Why you hijack my FTC na tongue
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

So u praying for her to get raped...ur sister might be d nxt victimundecided
So be it if she follows random guys to bars and drinks glasses of alcoholic drinks to know if they are rapists.

4 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why you hijack my FTC na tongue
lolzzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by misspicy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
So be it if she follows random guys to bars and drinks glasses of alcoholic drinks to know if they are rapists.
Stop it please,you dont seem to know what raping means,its an experience btwn life an death and only d lucky ones come out alive,even if she does all wat you mentioned,rape is not d best way to learn a lesson,i dont pray for my worst enemy to be raped.

7 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by cdaboss: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.

and instead of u 2 find a decent guy ur testing for rapists abi

3 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
According to OP, the dude was not some random guy. She said "he'd been asking her out for a long time before she decided to give him a shot." She went on a date with a dude who kept bugging her, stop trying to twist the situation pls.

OP I suggest you stop drinking at all these your dates or one day you're actually gonna get dead drunk (how high is your alcohol tolerance for goodness sake) and then who knows what will happen.

11 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by major466(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Smart lady. Keep it up.
If ladies could implement just 20 percent of this trick, they will not only overcome rape but other vicious crimes planned against them. Criminal acts are usually committed by innocent looking people you never expect.
Vigilance is the key to security.

8 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
This ode girl never jam. What if u are in the car and he drives u to an unknown destination where his friends are waiting to tear u a.ss.

Lame trick and obviously a lie!

11 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

According to OP, the dude was not some random guy. She said "he'd been asking her out for a long time before she decided to give him a shot." She went on a date with a dude who kept bugging her, stop trying to twist the situation pls.

OP I suggest you stop drinking at all these your dates or one day you're actually gonna get dead drunk (how high is your alcohol tolerance for goodness sake) and then who knows what will happen.
I am not trying to twist anything, did you not read the part that says "The dude is the 7th guy".

3 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

Stop it please,you dont seem to know what raping means,its an experience btwn life an death and only d lucky ones come out alive,even if she does all wat you mentioned,rape is not d best way to learn a lesson,i dont pray for my worst enemy to be raped.
Where's the sense in going out with guys and trying to see if they can give you a "between life and death experience"??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am not trying to twist anything, did you not read the part that says "The dude is the 7th guy".
Yeah maybe it's the seventh date grin Who knows

Sha she said she went on a date with this guy to a bar and she wanted to test him which is fair I guess cause people test their future partners. It maybe stūpid but it's not necessarily wrong. And it certainly doesn't mean she deserves to be raped

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Lie detector

Lol......shebi u be woman nah......how u see am?

Is the op lying or not? grin
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Jwhizzy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP, this is the kind of 'out of the box' thinking that'll likely get you in trouble. You can not predict every variable, and you certainly cannot control every possible outcome. So rather than testing every guy that toasts you to know who's a rapist, why not test some other safer quality. That he's not a rapist doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic, junkie, abusive, murderer, or womaniser. Or do you have tests for those also?
Take heed, lest you... dassol

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......shebi u be woman nah......how u see am?

Is the op lying or not? grin

I smell lies too...but na Nairaland na lies dey fly from left, right and center. lolll

4 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:

I smell lies too...but na Nairaland na lies dey fly from left, right and center. lolll

grin grin grin
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Are you people still on this rape issue of a thing?

It's getting stale.

Let's hear word abeg! undecided

upgraded brains are for sale for cheap on Jumia...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin
Please, use it to catch midolian and temitemi1
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Aminat508(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Please, use it to catch midolian and temitemi1
dem be rapists?? grin

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
I had a friend ex-friend who almost slept with a random guy due to intoxication, prior to that the guy had encouraged her to keep drinking.

However you are stupid. Don't come here crying for sympathy if you end up as a victim.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by lonelydora: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by IamLEGEND1: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
stupíd girls
stupíd girls everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
dem be rapists?? grin
Na u talk am!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by maadman: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
..a drunk guy is a liability, a drunk chic is an asset cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by dammykrane(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
one day monkey o go market,e no go return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.