Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (52983 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by SapeleWater(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na only you dey drink kai kai, sapelewater, peppersoup, monkey tail, dogoyaro, OGOGORO, you go kon carry Konji go house like that? ! Nna better talk true o grin grin

Na ya type dey shout "STORY FOR THE GODS, THE GODS OOOOOOO"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Na true talk u yarn o! U see eh, all those liquor wey we dey down dey stretch man veins reach middle o. If olosho no show face man pikin fit begin drill wall sef. Ha! Na only God go help man with dat long thing wey dey control us o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i dont do any of this i have a girlfriend am satisfied with xo am an alien? undecidedi dont do any of this i have a girlfriend am satisfied with xo am an alien?

No you are not.YYou are just "out of this world" cheesy
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by MarieSucre(f): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
lordsbiz:
Here my own story my dear sister, i'm a kind of a bussiness person that holds a lot of cash at home, over time everytime a girl visits me i give them a litmus test of money, before we get intimate, i put a few bucks of cash on a table or somewhere not too hidden and as soon as we get drinking i form all tired and sleepy to the extent that even as time pass and shes anxious to leave i form overdose sleep, all the girls av tested took the cash and fail woefully and neuer talk about the money, mind you, am not having any sektual relationship wit them oh. Which makes me wonder, are all ladies thieves, or highly disoriented at the sight of cash. May God help us oh

Chai. Girls dey fall hand sha!! This is another decay in our society that needs to be treated. When women are taught or raised to think men are cash cows. You go out with a man expecting him to foot all the bills. And after that you fold your arms or should i say open your palms and begin to milk his udder for the rest of the relationship.

These girls must also do this in their homes and with their friends. Such a bad habit cannot be masked and follows them anywhere they go. I mean if it is not long-throat or just plain evil of the highest order how else can you justify taking away someone's hard-earned money?

If i may ask; what sort of girls do you go on dates with? Are you comfortable losing so much money in such an unproductive way?

Pls, you need to out this girls to the public and shame them. If possible involve the police so that it will send a message to others. Pls save some other guy from running into their type.

Our society really needs a re-orientation.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by SmartMugu: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully.

While you are busy playing your tricks on men, time passes by and it will get to a point where available men would prefer younger and prettier girls than you. Around then is when women start acting desperate for a man to at least ask them out. What makes you think one of the 7 men you played drunk with couldn't have been the right man for you?

Also, do you think any man wants to end up with an alcoholic girlfriend or wife? Would you allow ur brother end up with a drunkard wife or girlfriend? Would you like an alcoholic step-mum?

On first dates, most men would like to know a girl better, probably measure their IQ level and hope for qualities they need in a woman. In your case you showed yourself off as a drunkard and talked thrash through the entire outing. Any man with good intentions would definitely consider you worth less than they had assumed and possibly use you like they would girls in that class.

It's like showing up for a job interview pretending to be drunk in hopes of playing tricks on your potential employer to see if they really had hopes to hire you. Weird, right?

Goodluck finding the prince charming that doesn't mind ending up with a drunkard. I hope 7 doesn't become 77 before you realise u actually missed the right man in one of your episodes. I'm sure some SU brothers are out there that would meet ur criteria, but u can find them in churches and they most likely won't go to bars with you, and ur trick would be worthless.

Plus,what actually makes you think a man can't just pay for a room in a hotel for you to be there alone till you're sober, while they return to get you after you're better? If you think every man wants to rape you, then you may need to re-evaluate how you think.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

No you are not.YYou are just "out of this world" cheesy
thats some of the things about me that make her likes me alot with the fact that am tall brilliant handsome a bit and a good dresser
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Na true talk u yarn o! U see eh, all those liquor wey we dey down dey stretch man veins reach middle o. If olosho no show face man pikin fit begin drill wall sef. Ha! Na only God go help man with dat long thing wey dey control us o cheesy cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
So olosho dey help una sef, una go still dey bad mouth them.You don call the op olosho, now you dey yarn say na the same olosho dey" unstretch your veins".
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by fabulousvera(f): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
dem be rapists?? grin
lol u self u no get problem
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by vetsolo28(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
smiley wink cheesy angry sad one day u wud meet ur match
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
otiigba1:
gin and tonic or wiskey on the rocks tongue what bout you?

Hmmmmmm.
I love that too.Use to drink those very well.Now I take red/white wine.
OR I blend fresh fruits with whiskey/spirits.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Spidermon: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well done ooo
You don turn your pus5y to rat trap way you dey use investigate rape shey? you will soon learn.
7th guy? You should watch the kinda guys you roll with....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why you hijack my FTC na tongue

i go still fucck u one day undecided
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op count yourself lucky. Rather than feeling like Peter Falk (Lt. Columbo)

Have got nothing to say. Chymystique has said it all.

You might not be lucky for your next alcoholic escapades.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Dexema(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
chymystique:
LOL!! Jenny1010 for your mind you are smart. Haven't you heard one day bush meat do catch the hunter? This is a very silly risk... what if he laced those alcoholic drinks with drug related substances like ecstasy?... what if he whisked you away into a nearby building or bush? Just tell us you are a pathetic alcholic wannabe who wanted to drink free alcohol unto sharp babe. Anyways this story is fake. grin

You are a bad girl. FULL stop
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by fabulousvera(f): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, i have a date with a guy i just met this wknd.

Will he rape me?
lol. I bleme u
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
thats some of the things about me that make her likes me alot with the fact that am tall brilliant handsome a bit and a good dresser

Wow! Well everybody has got their poison.Good to know. Although I have got no problem with guys that don't do all these, but I like it when my man takes alcohol once in a while.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by enomakos(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, i have a date with a guy i just met this wknd.

Will he rape me?
what made you think he may "r" you?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by fabulousvera(f): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spidermon:
Well done ooo
You don turn your pus5y to rat trap way you dey use investigate rape shey? you will soon learn.
7th guy? You should watch the kinda guys you roll with....
. hahaha. as in rape. inspector
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by CHoccolaTE: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.

7 guys? Wow. There are so many rapist men walking free among us....,Nigerian women need more forms of protection. I suggest carrying a concealed weapon in case any guy starts thinking of rape.

@jeny1010 thanks for sharing dear, don't mind those that are angry with you for starting this thread, they are rapists themselves and they are angry cos you have exposed them.

3 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by tabontabon: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010, Tallesty1.There Is Nothing Wrong With A Lady Having Drinks(non Alcoholic Or A Little Alcoholic) At A Bar.But There Is Something Wrong With A Lady Being A Self Professed Alcoholic And Drunk. From The Post It Is Glaring The OP Is An Alcoholic And Loose(7guys Failing Her So Called Rape Test).Her Game Might Just Catch Up With Her Someday.A Drunk Doesnt Command So Much Respect Be It A Guy Or Lady. Who Wants An Alcoholic For A Life Partner?
tartarus:

What's wrong with a female going to the bar and having drinks? Tell me, what makes a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by slap1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
You show your worth being drunk (never mind it wasn't for real), so you got them to treat you like the trashy (not really, maybe) lady you are.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by chibaby90: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
the guy didnt try at all

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by enomakos(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
This ur post is uncalled for.

For rapists, u dnt need to act slutty before they attack you.

Even if u wear MaryAmaka cloth, cover urself from head to toe. A sick rapist is a sick rapist.

Once he is with a woman, he only thinks of hw to get inside her legs. even if its by force.
prof how you take know?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by SapeleWater(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hahahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
So olosho dey help una sef, una go still dey bad mouth them.You don call the op olosho, now you dey yarn say na the same olosho dey" unstretch your veins".
Normally, olosho for red light joints no dey take am personal when u call dem olosho. But all these street babes wey too form holy holy no dey like am at all. But if u come look am well, their difference no much. In fact, the only difference be say one dey house with her people, the other one dey position for red light joints.
The op no make sense na. How she go come here dey fan herself say she don expose 7 rapists? Those guys just wan play smart unto say the konji metre don high. Abi rapist dey carry babes go hotel? If na rapist, na for bush or uncompleted building dem go relocate am, drunk or not drunk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
chymystique:
LOL!! Jenny1010 for your mind you are smart. Haven't you heard one day bush meat do catch the hunter? This is a very silly risk... what if he laced those alcoholic drinks with drug related substances like ecstasy?... what if he whisked you away into a nearby building or bush? Just tell us you are a pathetic alcholic wannabe who wanted to drink free alcohol unto sharp babe. Anyways this story is fake. grin

But seriously this is how some gals go dey use "potential rapist experiment" as an excuse dey follow men up and down all in the name of osho free drinks and stuffs. Then, when asked to pay up, they scream rape!.

Babe thumbs up....no mind OP
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by brainpower(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

What if he took you to his house or friend's place where they made plans to do it in turns? Maybe he was sent by one of the guys you duped before then. The best way to avoid rape is don't even go out with him at all or after the date, he shoudlt drive you home. This isn't smartness incase you think so. Majority of guys use drugs not just alcohol. You duped the guy for your info and he may be planning retaliation. But I hope it doesn't work out.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
enomakos:
what made you think he may "r" you?
i am just asking.

Will you rape me?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by CHoccolaTE: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
sevule:

He took her to a hotel to sober up? REALLY??
Even Nollywood wouldn't put that in a script.

Come on bro, we are not kids and we all know there is only one reason he took her to a hotel.

Maybe he also bought the condoms to help her sober up faster grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

Normally, olosho for red light joints no dey take am personal when u call dem olosho. But all these street babes wey too form holy holy no dey like am at all. But if u come look am well, their difference no much. In fact, the only difference be say one dey house with her people, the other one dey position for red light joints.
The op no make sense na. How she go come here dey fan herself say she don expose 7 rapists? Those guys just wan play smart unto say the konji metre don high. Abi rapist dey carry babes go hotel? If na rapist, na for bush or uncompleted building dem go relocate am, drunk or not drunk

Rapists fit rape anywhere o.The guy na sophisticated rapist. grin
The only problem I get with her experience na the 7 wey she count.Even snake wey die, them no dey use the head play.But truth is, rapists don plenty o.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Leadn(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
chymystique:

But seriously this is how some gals go dey use "potential rapist experiment" as an excuse dey follow men up and down all in the name of osho free drinks and stuffs. Then, when asked to pay up, they scream rape!.

I love you smiley
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Spidermon: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
fabulousvera:
. hahaha. as in rape. inspector
No mind am. Whether she be police, civil defense or DSS, she go soon know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
fabulousvera:
lol. I bleme u
Tor, my sister, i am asking ooo.
Since na rape dey reign now.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by yori: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

The truth be say none of those guys be real rapist. Na just normal guys wey wan release the konji wey hold dem for prick. Cos real rapist no go wan carry her go hotel. Na for inside uncompleted building or near gutter she for see herself the following day after dem don hammer am finish

What world are you from?

so because he carried her to the hotel room and konji hold d guy means he's not a real rapist! sigh.... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.