Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Can I Give It A Second Thought? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Give It A Second Thought? (4137 Views)

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Omotayor123(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Aipete2:
As a tall girl i met this short guy sometimes ago and he's seriously disturbing me. And do you know what? I'm a type of person that do think before jumping into anything, like on our wedding how will he kiss me? Will he jump up? The guy is xoxo handsome oh, can i give it a second thought?
grin
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Johnnoah1st: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
adeh39:
Aipete2....... You won't think about a guy's height if you really love him.....in fact that would be d last thing on ur mind......So go for him if u really want him....ur wedding day isssssh is a very simple thing..besides d guy hasn't even propose to you, u've not even started dating...so keep calm and listen to ur inner heart wink
nice one, i tink i will soon employ u as my counsellor, but first, barman serve dis lady a cup of champgne on my behalF.

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
nice one, i tink i will soon employ u as my counsellor, but first, barman serve dis lady a cup of champgne on my behalF.

Lol.....funny guycheesy
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aipete2:
As a tall girl i met this short guy sometimes ago and he's seriously disturbing me. And do you know what? I'm a type of person that do think before jumping into anything, like on our wedding how will he kiss me? Will he jump up? The guy is xoxo handsome oh, can i give it a second thought?
wia in ekiti do you stay? Am in ado ryt nw.Can we talk outside #land.got some questions to ask.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by tohpahz(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
adeh39:
Aipete2....... You won't think about a guy's height if you really love him.....in fact that would be d last thing on ur mind......So go for him if u really want him....ur wedding day isssssh is a very simple thing..besides d guy hasn't even propose to you, u've not even started dating...so keep calm and listen to ur inner heart wink

Is there outer hrt?? angry
Lolzz..
Aipete2 i think u already like him too much. Just act on that for now.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
I hate it when girls start talking about the future when its not time to talk about the future.

What brought wedding into this?
That's how the build castles in the sky.

I can vividly imagine how deep she is by what she just said, I mean if the guys height is what is disturbing her and she's already imagining how he is going to kiss her on their wedding day instead of her focusing on whether the guy is the type of guy that will make her happy, I mean that says it all.

Nigerian girls (many) will never fail to amaze me, instead of them to think of the long term (marriage) they're busy focusing on the short term (wedding).
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
tohpahz:

Is there outer hrt?? angry
Lolzz..
Aipete2 i think u already like him too much. Just act on that for now.

Lol.....there is outer heart nah grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by MrCork: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:
wia in ekiti do you stay? Am in ado ryt nw.Can we talk outside #land.got some questions to ask. Here's my pin 2904E554

... wia or were?...u cant spek English? ..GOAT!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by MrCork: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:
wia in ekiti do you stay? Am in ado ryt nw.Can we talk outside #land.got some questions to ask. Here's my pin 2904E554

^^^Ilitrascy is a desease! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrCork:

It's where. So her own could be taken as correct considering shortening of words by nairalanders.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
I never knew this girl was a fuçking troll. undecided
no need for insults,she is jes seeking for advice, don't be a stewpid and senseless troll
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Adaeze003(f): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTERMAN:
if truely u love someone u wont care how people feel or laugh @ 2 of u. I pity u ladies going for a guy just because of his height.

And the guys going after girls for big butts and boobs? I hope you pity them too? Or the hypocritical bug stung you too?

adeh39:

Are we talking love at first sight here or something else? Are there not certain qualities you appreciate in the opposite sex that moves you closer to them before you start talking love?

Let's just reason things out well, do you like everyone that likes you? No!(yes, I answered for you), can you like everyone that likes you? Again, no! There's always something, what if in her case it's the height?

And for those bashing her for thinking too far ahead, we all do! Her only crime was voicing hers out. Quit the pretense abeg.

@op like someone said, follow your "inner mind" grin no1 here can tell you what to do TBH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Adaeze003:

And the guys going after girls for big butts and boobs? I hope you pity them too? Or the hypocritical bug stung you too?

Are we talking love at first sight here or something else? Are there not certain qualities you appreciate in the opposite sex that moves you closer to them before you start talking love?

Let's just reason things out well, do you like everyone that likes you? No!(yes, I answered for you), can you like everyone that likes you? Again, no! There's always something, what if in her case it's the height?

And for those bashing her for thinking too far ahead, we all do! Her only crime was voicing hers out. Quit the pretense abeg.

@op like someone said, follow your "inner mind" grin no1 here can tell you what to do TBH.

Mmmmmn......lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Aipete2(f): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2015
MissMalia:
wia in ekiti do you stay? Am in ado ryt nw.Can we talk outside #land.got some questions to ask.
kk, am in ikere jez 15mins journey frm ado. Jez come to College of Education, if u cn make it this afternoon cos am travelling this evening bt if its abt relationship stuffs dnt come oh
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2015
prettysassygirl:

no need for insults,she is jes seeking for advice, don't be a stewpid and senseless troll
And did you have to quote me?

Bìtch! undecided
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aipete2:
kk, am in ikere jez 15mins journey frm ado. Jez come to College of Education, if u cn make it this afternoon cos am travelling this evening bt if its abt relationship stuffs dnt come oh
lol dnt be afraid.Am a lady. Well,let me ask d question here. I just need a place where I can learn how to make ankara accessories here in Ado. I've been searching since I came in 3days ago but yet to find any1.Am just here 2 spend 3weeks but I dnt want to be idle hence d need for the training. Thanks
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm nice, is it the height or the heart you are after?
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Aipete2(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
MissMalia:
lol dnt be afraid.Am a lady. Well,let me ask d question here. I just need a place where I can learn how to make ankara accessories here in Ado. I've been searching since I came in 3days ago but yet to find any1.Am just here 2 spend 3weeks but I dnt want to be idle hence d need for the training. Thanks
i dont know anything about it oh #amomogetinside. You can ask frm tosyne2much, he's schooling there
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Aipete2(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bìtch! undecided
see this big head oh #ifeellikebeatinghimup
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bìtch! undecided
don't go there idiot, else I would mess you up,you can't stand me blatant stupendous he-goat.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by mrpackager(m): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2015
tunnamania11:

It's where. So her own could be taken as correct considering shortening of words by nairalanders.
MrCork:

MrCork:

^^^Ilitrascy is a desease! undecided

hope someone just learnt a lesson grin grin

behaving like a grammarian undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Walexsammy(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Uve already concluded marriage wen his ideology is very far from dat....Later u'll come bk to complain hw a guy used and dumped u...smh
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by NemzySeries(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Derz No harm Meeting a short guy...infact i dunt fink d guy is short jst dat U're too tall & on d orda hand I bliv u'll enjoy d union bkos hiz always gonna nid ur help to address matters dat require height......I'm currently serving in kwara & ma. rummie is a very short guy & we play a lot especially wen he nids ma help in getting sumfin high up hiz like "Nemzy kon help me carry ma shoe shey u kw say ma hand no reach" & i'll laff & do it happily.... I bliv U're not gonna regret it jst dat shortz peepz dunt like bin intimated
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

don't go there idiot, else I would mess you up,you can't stand me blatant stupendous he-goat.
i've gone there and i'm back. cool

And please when replying me try to use words that actually connect.

What the fuçk is "blantant stupendous he-goat"?

Does that make sense to even that toddler you've got in your family?

Bìtch! undecided
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've gone there and i'm back. cool

And please when replying me try to use words that actually connect.

What the fuçk is "blantant stupendous he-goat"?

Does that make sense to even that toddler you've got in your family?

Bìtch! undecided
I can see the only thing you are good at is calling girls bitches,I guess dia are a lot of bitches in your mamas kitchen,your mama inclusive,you really don't think before you type,you best watch your itchy fingers,crazy tin
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

I can see the only thing you are good at is calling girls bitches,I guess dia are a lot of bitches in your mamas kitchen,your mama inclusive,you really don't think before you type,you best watch your itchy fingers,crazy tin
Butt hurt huh? gringrin

Well I call bìtches to those that truly deserve it.

A bìtch is defined as a female dog. Right? #you can make use of www.google.com# if you are too dumb to know the meaning. undecided

Now baby you really acted like one when you quoted me out of your kernel and started barking. I was never talking to you in the first place. cheesy

So what does that make you? grin

Bìtch! undecided
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Butt hurt huh? gringrin

Well I call bìtches to those that truly deserve it.

A bìtch is defined as a female dog. Right? #you can make use of www.google.com# if you are too dumb to know the meaning. undecided

Now baby you really acted like one when you quoted me out of your kernel and started barking. I was never talking to you in the first place. cheesy

So what does that make you? grin

Bìtch! undecided
dia he goes again,same old line,same pathetic tales,same old songs,well I guess u wanted me to notice you,I have done it bitterheart,so get lost,like I said,its like you have plenty rhetorical female dogs around you,cos you are fascinated by them,hope you aren't in real life bleeping that your female dog your mama bought for you at night when no one is watching.Asshole.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

[s]dia he goes again,same old line,same pathetic tales,same old songs,well I guess u wanted me to notice you,I have done it bitterheart,so get lost,like I said,its like you have plenty rhetorical female dogs around you,cos you are fascinated by them,hope you aren't in real life bleeping that your female dog your mama bought for you at night when no one is watching.Asshole.[/s]
Is this supposed to make me cry? grin

I'm playing the circus for you,,silly dyslexic slowpoke looking like the first born of her father's chimpanzees. So have your fun. grin

When you are done go back and pour some more of your monthly flow into a cup from the bottle you stored it,,drink it up so you can get high again. tongue

Then you come back to quote me.

Atta girl! grin
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is this supposed to make me cry? grin

I'm playing the circus for you,,silly dyslexic slowpoke looking like the first born of her father's chimpanzees. So have your fun. grin

When you are done go back and pour a cup of your monthly flow from the bottle you stored it,,drink it up so you can get high again. tongue

Then you come back to quote me.

Atta girl! grin
Get lost fool,
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Get lost fool,
Next time stay on your own fuçking lane. Dolt. undecided

*singing*

#I'm walking away...from the bìtches in my life....#

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Next time stay on your own fuçking lane. Dolt. undecided

*singing*

#I'm walking away...from the bìtches in my life....#

gringringrin
You are jes a crazy nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Shares In-bed Photos On Facebook To Prove The Depth Of Their Love / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It / His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.