Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can I Give It A Second Thought? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Give It A Second Thought? (4136 Views)

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

You are jes a crazy nonentity
But you know you started it right?

Anyway I'm so much in a good mood this morning so i'll apologise for everything i've said.

I'm sorry. smiley

(but don't form for me o) undecided
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you know you started it right?

Anyway I'm so much in a good mood this morning so i'll apologise for everything i've said.

I'm sorry. smiley

(but don't form for me o) undecided
Apologies accepted,I apologize too,accept mine,no good comes out of beefing,was jes pissed off cos you tackled my female counterpart.
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by naijaboiy: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Apologies accepted,I apologize too,accept mine,no good comes out of beefing,was jes pissed off cos you tackled my female counterpart.
Lol...thanks.

It was because of her behaviour recently. She has been creating some kind of threads that made her to start looking like a troll.

I actually meant no insult to her. smiley
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by prettysassygirl(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...thanks.

It was because of her behaviour recently. She has been creating some kind of threads that made her to start looking like a troll.

I actually meant no insult to her. smiley
okay,no pros
Re: Can I Give It A Second Thought? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrCork:

^^^Ilitrascy is a desease! undecided
pls modify this post and edit my pin. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Bassey Sucking Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.