Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood (43504 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Smallest camp gas u say, now, how many cups of rice will it cook for a family of 8 or 10, 3times a day, and how long will it last? That is the question u should answer.
then they should reduce their eating patterns and shut down their vaginas and stop bringing children they cannot take care of into the world and then blame the West. Till today the nigerians who can afford to take care of 10children at a go without feeling anything are the ones who have 2or 3 kids. The ones who can barely eat are the ones giving birth 8 children when they know the nigerian economy is not friendly and there's no one to help.give birth to the kids you can take care of so that resources and food can go round and everyone will be happy

the Street urchins we have today are a product of unplanned parenthood and parents who cannot afford to take care of them . leaving them on the streets to survive with the mentality that God takes care of children. Wth!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Smallest camp gas u say, now, how many cups of rice will it cook for a family of 8 or 10, 3times a day, and how long will it last? That is the question u should answer.
I have answered you already. Check my post to your question

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:
True thats where innovation comes in. We have to be creative and make the best out of the situation. The GOSPEL TRUTH IS THAT GAS IS EVEN CHEAPER. SAVES YOU TIME, NEATER, HEALTIER, AND GIVES THE MASSES EXTRA CHANGE IN THEIR POCKETS
. BUT THEY DONT KNOW THIS

The question is, can they afford it?

Btw, I use gas, my parents use gas too, I know the benefits of it, I use them because I can afford them.

Not everyone can afford it.

U see a 2014 rav4 , it melts u, u fell in love wit it, and until u can afford to buy it, u can not drive it, simple.

As for ur pictures? Do u think those women using that firewood will not jump to the gas if it was provided for them @ the same cost of that fire wood?

Let me not talk about the quantity of food being cooked,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
then they should reduce their eating patterns and shut down their vaginas and stop bringing children they cannot take care of into the world and then blame the West. Till today the nigerians who can afford to take care of 10children at a go without feeling anything are the ones who have 2or 3 kids. The ones who can barely eat are the ones giving birth 8 children when they know the nigerian economy is not friendly and there's no one to help.give birth to the kids you can take care of so that resources and food can go round and everyone will be happy

the Street urchins we have today are a product of unplanned parenthood and parents who cannot afford to take care of them . leaving them on the streets to survive with the mentality that God takes care of children. Wth!

Lolz, all the vices u stated are already in place, yes, family planing Is good.

But all the people now living(the large families, I mean) should they kill some parts of their family so a to reduce the number of people that will be consuming the food?

We are addressing the issue that is already on ground,

We can now talk of educating them on family planing, but until den, the already living ones that didn't plane well must survive, and that is what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
fine you win but does that mean they shouldn't care about cleanliness? embarassed

I didn't say that, I don't like dirty people either.

But there are certain this u will consider b4 condemning some conditions.

Have u ever seen a millionaire going to a swampy or dirty area to pay rent? Or choose to be using firewood when he can easily afford to buy either gas,stove or electric stove?

Brother we all know good things when we see dem, we also love good things,

But na condition na Im make crayfish bend.

Btw, I don't support anyone to be dirty or to be living dirty,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

The question is, can they afford it?

Btw, I use gas, my parents use gas too, I know the benefits of it, I use them because I can afford them.

Not everyone can afford it.

U see a 2014 rav4 , it melts u, u fell in love wit it, and until u can afford to buy it, u can not drive it, simple.

As for ur pictures? Do u think those women using that firewood will not jump to the gas if it was provided for them @ the same cost of that fire wood?

Let me not talk about the quantity of food being cooked,

If they can afford kerosine they can afford it. If they can afford to buy recharge cards they can afford it. lets not deceive ourselves
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
UncleSnr:
What!!! shocked shocked My great-grand mother died at the age of 105 (2004), isn't that living long?
Your grandmother is only one out of over 60 million grandmothers its like comparing a drop with a bucket. The stats are there , no be me do am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, all the vices u stated are already in place, yes, family planing Is good.

But all the people now living(the large families, I mean) should they kill some parts of their family so a to reduce the number of people that will be consuming the food?

We are addressing the issue that is already on ground,

We can now talk of educating them on family planing, but until den, the already living ones that didn't plane well must survive, and that is what they are doing.
They should stop surviving and start living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chidichevo(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
If we take out time to educate people on how safe and heather it is to use LPG (cooking gas) rather than fire wood or stove we could be saving more trees and making Nigeria a safer environment for all.
support the Techno gas initiative, support the going green initiative and help our Nigeria mothers.
Techno the future of energy.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

I tire sef they came up sayin gay is ryt to reduce human population yet dey scream survival?
If there are no more humans again how will there be survival dey av forgotten dat people die no one will live long if they stop child birth tru gay who wud be left on earth?
Or dont they kno its as a result of many years of child births dat as brought me and u and all of dem alive in dis generation angry
they approved transgender simply cos dose peopl felt they are in d wrong body
Bt they are d ones dat will still cum and say nature is perfect nature never makes mistake so isnt everyone a part of nature so wah da Bleep are transgender sayin?
If u study d whites well u wud kno ow inconsistent dey are filled wiv poo all cos dey look bright like d sun threw up on dem annoyin beings

Lolz, u re correct, I ve read many books on the whites, ranging from social to economic to health, they are just bunch of confused beings,

Nevertheless, I just hope our so called leaders will be wise enuf to follow them, and not be @ par with them, because they have made lots of mistakes that they are struggling so hard to correct, only if we are smart, we can only learn from their mistakes. American destroyed both the monetary and normal economic policies of this world due to their selfish and I too know attitude to life, I only hope we don't follow their foot steps.

Just like my grand mum will say, read the bible as a smart being and not a follow follow being, take the good ones that are @ per with ur conscience and forget the bad ones.

Until then, all these gullible beings will forever be the problems we have n this country. Let me just stop here, because I can go on and on and on.

1 Like

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2015
princeemmac:

Its took oyibo to tell u that safe sex will prevent you from stds, it took oyibo to tell u that driving a car is better than trekking. Bros use ur teeth to count your tongue

The only reason why God gave u the mind of your own is to differentiate good from bad. When u see a good thing, u accept it,and when u see the bad, u reject it, and not when u see d bad, u will take it simply because the person u saw doing the bad is either taller or older than u,

Thus, my use of "eating sh!t" as an example.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

If they can afford kerosine they can afford it. If they can afford to buy recharge cards they can afford it. lets not deceive ourselves

Are we now talking about kerosene or firewood?

Also, don't forget that there Is a difference between, "NEED" and "WANT". Also let not forget about "UTILITY"
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, u re correct, I ve read many books on the whites, ranging from social to economic to health, they are just bunch of confused beings,

Nevertheless, I just hope our so called leaders will be wise enuf to follow them, and not be @ par with them, because they have made lots of mistakes that they are struggling so hard to correct, only if we are smart, we can only learn from their mistakes. American destroyed both the monetary and normal economic policies of this world due to their selfish and I too know attitude to life, I only hope we don't follow their foot steps.

Just like my grand mum will say, read the bible as a smart being and not a follow follow being, take the good ones that are @ per with ur conscience and forget the bad ones.

Until then, all these gullible beings will forever be the problems we have n this country. Let me just stop here, because I can go on and on and on.
Dude we should stop decieving ourselves . without the whites alot of Nigerians will still be in the Bush. I no mention names oh lipsrsealed
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2015
princeemmac:
They should stop surviving and start living
"NOTED" sir, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

Dude we should stop decieving ourselves . without the whites alot of Nigerians will still be in the Bush. I no mention names oh lipsrsealed

And who is condemning the whites? If u read well, I knew that I said, we are given brains and hearts to differentiate the good from bad.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Are we now talking about kerosene or firewood?

Also, don't forget that there Is a difference between, "NEED" and "WANT". Also let not forget about "UTILITY"
You dont get my point, they spend so much on little things that sum up to be big. Check your stats. You will be shocked at what the average Nigerian can afford, and these are not even needs and they will spend through their noses to get them. Think about it
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

Exactly bro God bless u
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so buying omo 5naira to wash the plastics you use in fetching water from the well is mental slavery? Smh

wonders

angry do u patronize dem?
How do u kno if they sell well?
Just cos sumome is into business doesnt mean the person is successful
u stil av a lot to learn bou life on d street dere is more to life out there dan d four corners of ur house angry
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

You dont get my point, they spend so much on little things that sum up to be big. Check your stats. You will be shocked at what the average Nigerian can afford, and these are not even needs and they will spend through their noses to get them. Think about it

Lolz, u win, carry trophy.

Btw, are we now also talking about the average Nigerians or below average Nigerians( supposedly, d poor masses)
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it is the work of government to provide a conducive environment were businesses can thrive and the health of people are not jeopardized in trying to survive.

It's rather unfortunate that the ministry of health is doing nothing about issues like this. This is where the ministry of health, nafdac and other food agencies should step in to help this people as well as enlighten them. That's their work and that's why they're paid with tax payers money and not individuals . Look at oyinbos.they care about what they consume

They take care of wat they eat bah?
And they stil die of food poison and food contamination be lickin d oyinbo's ass dat are confused
They allow u africans loose interest in your values and language bt still conserved their own values and language angry angry angry angry angry angry
They left china to keep their traditions and language d whole of asia the arabs the native americans d native british wen it comes to africa they want us to loose ours angry angry angry angry
Stewpid people
Before they came to africa we were on foot movement they cam brrought cars bicycles and all we got addicted to them
The same confused fufu color lookalikes are now sayin errybody shd walk atleast an hr erry day
Wah da Bleep were we doin before dey came? angry
Flyin or crawling ??
Alot like dat and u are following white wolves dat are confuses themselves angry there is more to d color white dan u fink
Even d devil was formerly white aka an angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

"NOTED" sir, have a nice day
smiley
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

well i can start here by telling those that dont know about it grin

A forum or real people u can see and touch
Even ur enlightenes white wud tell u dat reality is berra dan imagination tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2015
grin
halfrica:

Even ur enlightenes white wud tell u dat reality is berra dan imagination tongue
Lol you very funny bro
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I see you are still holding on to your beliefs so obstinately with the excuse of affordability. Kerosene to is affordable mind you

we really need to protect our environment. The smoke emanating from firewood puts others at risk too health wise.

I might not eat your food but I'm passing by.inhaling the smell of the smoke puts me at risk. If you have no consideration for your health what of the public and people passing by on the streets inhaling all that including asthmatic patients

Is it d chemicals from oyinbos production dats now condusiive?
Firewood smoke is d least harmful compared to d chemical products d oyinbos introduced to u
angry u fuckkin tink u talkin to a kid ryt?
I aint no kid nigga ?
angry
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:
grin
Lol you very funny bro

Hain am a girl o angry
Boy ke shocked
Chisos!!!!
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Hain am a girl o angry
Boy ke shocked
Chisos!!!!
LOL sorry abt that. well i think you should better understand the topic, Gals understand the situation better . Dunno why u cant see it the way it is
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Everything we do here has its signature online, so either way our voices are being amplified over the web
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

Everything we do here has its signature online, so either way our voices are being amplified over the web

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cos d real poor people can afford a fone dat browse online angry angry angry angry
I wish to giv u a knock on ur head
Go and format ur memory do d worls a favor
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cos d real poor people can afford a fone dat browse online angry angry angry angry
I wish to giv u a knock on ur head
Go and format ur memory do d world a favor
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

LOL sorry abt that. well i think you should better understand the topic, Gals understand the situation better . Dunno why u cant see it the way it is

Real girls wud undestand d situation of d helpless too i had a frnd dat lives in a real ghetto had ur mentality till i ran away from home to experience it embarassed i ran back home before a week grin
I cant even talk bou it
U wont kno ow it feels or ow d real poor people live till u experience it
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
chidichevo:
If we take out time to educate people on how safe and heather it is to use LPG (cooking gas) rather than fire wood or stove we could be saving more trees and making Nigeria a safer environment for all.
support the Techno gas initiative, support the going green initiative and help our Nigeria mothers.
Techno the future of energy.
Thanks Thats the way to Go. I think Techno Oil is actually trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy / Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.