Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood (43496 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Real girls wud undestand d situation of d helpless too i had a frnd dat lives in a real ghetto had ur mentality till i ran away from home to experience it embarassed i ran back home before a week grin
I cant even talk bou it
U wont kno ow it feels or ow d real poor people live till u experience it
i understand you very much. what im trying to say in all this is that there is a way poor people can live that will make their lives better and that is depicted in the pic below. it may not be in a luxury kitchen or a palace. but it will help them plus IT IS CHEAP OH

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cos d real poor people can afford a fone dat browse online angry angry angry angry
I wish to giv u a knock on ur head
Go and format ur memory do d world a favor
O YA knock de head na (bends) They can afford it. You will see the latest phones in the city and ghetto in naija. There is a Tv in 90% of homes in naija. There is mobile phone in over 90% of the hands in naija im not even adding amputees wey no get hand. They can buy it
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

O YA knock de head na (bends) They can afford it. You will see the latest phones in the city and ghetto in naija. There is a Tv in 90% of homes in naija. There is mobile phone in over 90% of the hands in naija im not even adding amputees wey no get hand. They can buy it

Please I ve an iphone6+ for sale.

One of the benefits is that once u are registered to icloud anyone that stole ur phone and uses it to either snap pictures or videos, d phone will send it to icloud and u can trace the thief easily, please buy it na, u can afford it, its just a little above 200k. But it is superb.

See ur head, u re. Advertising gas for the poor,but u can not create enabling environment for them to make a living and buy ur gas, hypocrites.

U sit @ d comfort of ur home, because ur parents were able to give u a better life to type all these things, come to the real world and see real life.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

The only reason why God gave u the mind of your own is to differentiate good from bad. When u see a good thing, u accept it,and when u see the bad, u reject it, and not when u see d bad, u will take it simply because the person u saw doing the bad is either taller or older than u,

Thus, my use of "eating sh!t" as an example.

NOTED SIR
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

See ur head, u re. Advertising gas for the poor,but u can not create enabling environment for them to make a living and buy ur gas, hypocrites.

U sit @ d comfort of ur home, because ur parents were able to give u a better life to type all these things, come to the real world and see real life.

Good point thats where you and i and the govt have to come in. Availability is key. Are the cylinders available? Are the prices available? Are the refills available? if the answers are no then this is bad bad. The govt n private sector has to come together to make this work for us. The govt shud do wat its doing for petrol to gas. it should subsidize gas for the masses. Give incentives to private sectors to encourage them.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

angry i said a fone dat can browse
My heart beats faster for ur ignorance
angry angry angry angry holding her chest badly
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

i understand you very much. what im trying to say in all this is that there is a way poor people can live that will make their lives better and that is depicted in the pic below. it may not be in a luxury kitchen or a palace. but it will help them plus IT IS CHEAP OH

Be a good youth buy some call me i wud join u and buy too for them grin
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

Truly crios o
Am d continent remeber mama africa tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

angry i said a fone dat can browse
My heart beats faster for ur ignorance
angry angry angry angry holding her chest badly

cheesy cheesy cheesy Please dont die ohh.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by prettydpri: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Truly crios o
Am d continent remeber mama africa tongue
No probs. Start by sharing this pics

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Is it d chemicals from oyinbos production dats now condusiive?
Firewood smoke is d least harmful compared to d chemical products d oyinbos introduced to u
angry u fuckkin tink u talkin to a kid ryt?
I aint no kid nigga ?
angry
lol calm down na.we are not fighting grin

the chemicals that the oyinbos produce that pollutes the air is not around residential areas or were people are concentrated cheesy
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
prettydpri:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Please dont die ohh.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin

its because of the level of obesity which wasn't there before. Before civilization people were not obese but now it is encouraged to stay fit and healthy. Calm down cheesy
halfrica:

They take care of wat they eat bah?
And they stil die of food poison and food contamination be lickin d oyinbo's ass dat are confused
They allow u africans loose interest in your values and language bt still conserved their own values and language angry angry angry angry angry angry
They left china to keep their traditions and language d whole of asia the arabs the native americans d native british wen it comes to africa they want us to loose ours angry angry angry angry
Stewpid people
Before they came to africa we were on foot movement they cam brrought cars bicycles and all we got addicted to them
The same confused fufu color lookalikes are now sayin errybody shd walk atleast an hr erry day
Wah da Bleep were we doin before dey came? angry
Flyin or crawling ??
Alot like dat and u are following white wolves dat are confuses themselves angry there is more to d color white dan u fink
Even d devil was formerly white aka an angel
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by opeaceo: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
princeemmac:

Thats where companies like techno oil comes in they are building a 5m a yr gas cylinder plant. This will make gas much more affordable, and help propagate the use so that you and i can have it, just like we used to buy sims for 50k now sims go for N200, the more the products in circulation, the cheaper

Hopefully, it comes into fruition.
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

angry do u patronize dem?
How do u kno if they sell well?
Just cos sumome is into business doesnt mean the person is successful
u stil av a lot to learn bou life on d street dere is more to life out there dan d four corners of ur house angry
like I told you I have observed them well and many of them are dirty as fk.they don't clean the things they use in cooking for example the plastic used in fetching water from the well some have green algae around it still they won't clean it . they will use that same plastic to cook. Even the environment were food is cooked is terrible. Try and put health into consideration. Every thing is not all about money money money or profit. Try and give cleanliness a thought too . That's all I'm saying cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by princeemmac: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like I told you I have observed them well and many of them are dirty as fk.they don't clean the things they use in cooking for example the plastic used in fetching water from the well some have green algae around it still they won't clean it . they will use that same plastic to cook. Even the environment were food is cooked is terrible. Try and put health into consideration. Every thing is not all about money money money or profit. Try and give cleanliness a thought too . That's all I'm saying cheesy
Halfrica i must say you are very STREET WISE
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
You will see okada man who can barely feed himself marrying two wives and packing all of them with 11 children inside one room apartment. That one too will say it's God that takes care of children. They will now grow up to be prostitutes pick pockets and 419.we see all this things everyday.

Solution . Our value system needs to change then our lives as Nigerians will change. Take responsibility for your actions. God didn't have sex and impregnate them so God cannot train them and put food on their table
chigoizie7:

Lolz, all the vices u stated are already in place, yes, family planing Is good.

But all the people now living(the large families, I mean) should they kill some parts of their family so a to reduce the number of people that will be consuming the food?

We are addressing the issue that is already on ground,

We can now talk of educating them on family planing, but until den, the already living ones that didn't plane well must survive, and that is what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
princeemmac:

when you talk about hygiene they will say it's God that protects
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's the point parents should provide a good life for their kids and if they cannot afford to buy gold circle. I heard it is 40 naira or cheaper ways of child prevention stop bringing kids you can't take care of and be multiplying poverty

our roads are littered with agberos. That's the consequences of unplanned parenthood. We all have the responsibility of curtailing poverty to make our society a better place to live
chigoizie7:
of course God protects all of us but we also have the responsibility of protecting our health and the sanitary conditions of our environment. He can't do that for us

One of the benefits is that once u are registered to icloud anyone that stole ur phone and uses it to either snap pictures or videos, d phone will send it to icloud and u can trace the thief easily, please buy it na, u can afford it, its just a little above 200k. But it is superb.

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
when you talk about hygiene they will say it's God that protects

grin who dey protect
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
princeemmac:

cheesy ranaway from home to live on d street
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
That's the point parents should provide a good life for their kids and if they cannot afford to buy gold circle. I heard it is 40 naira or cheaper ways of child prevention stop bringing kids you can't take care of and be multiplying poverty

our roads are littered with agberos. That's the consequences of unplanned parenthood. We all have the responsibility of curtailing poverty to make our society a better place to live

U re very funny, please stop deviating from the topic here.

The topic says, "dangers of firewood" and not "family planning"
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydpri:

they do everything that impoverishes them now blame government

1.they will not save or invest.a janitor in my office bought lace of 25,000 meanwhile she earns 10,000 per month. She was able to pay 3000 and whenever she sees the woman coming she will dodge. The people collecting her salary times 10 will save o

2.you know your mother was a poor tailor struggling to survive, your father is a bricklayer na them go do third wife for a bus driver who can barely live up to his responsibilities
3.na them go born full ground and be distributing children about

you go and do house help for chief tayos family
you go and do labourer in so so factory
you go and do sales girl in alabas saloon
you go and sell clothes

then when society abuses them and takes advantage of their poverty they will blame the government

God gave us a brain to be used

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
You are the one digressing from the topic when you were criticizing someone saying it's because your parents gave you a better life bla bla bla
chigoizie7:

U re very funny, please stop deviating from the topic here.

The topic says, "dangers of firewood" and not "family planning"

Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy ranaway from home to live on d street
why did you run away from home to live on the streets cheesy

hunn.youre one of this rebellious teenagers abi cheesy
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why did you run away from home to live on the streets cheesy

hunn.youre one of this rebellious teenagers abi cheesy

cheesy to gain wisdom wen erry successful people on earth were all sayin dey started poor wanted to av a story too cheesy omo i kno stay up to a week o
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy to gain wisdom wen erry successful people on earth were all sayin dey started poor wanted to av a story too cheesy omo i kno stay up to a week o
so davido was brought up in the streets before he became successful? Omotola jolade, dakore, naeto c etc were brought up in the streets ab grin

so you have to live on the streets before you can become successful cheesy
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so davido was brought up in the streets before he became successful? Omotola jolade, dakore, naeto c etc were brought up in the streets ab grin

so you have to live on the streets before you can become successful cheesy
Dis was way bck davido came into existences as a celeb joor
My mentors were bill gate and erry muthafuckin soul controllin d world bank tru forbes list was aimin at trillions in dollars cheesy

Almost half of people on forbes list grew up poor u kno?
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Dis was way bck davido came into existences as a celeb joor
My mentors were bill gate and erry muthafuckin soul controllin d world bank tru forbes list was aimin at trillions in dollars cheesy

Almost half of people on forbes list grew up poor u kno?
majority of the people you mentioned were raised at home under the watchful eyes of their parents. Google it
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
majority of the people you mentioned were raised at home under the watchful eyes of their parents. Google it

embarassed d point is i left d good life at home to experience the pain ok angry u create wat u dont av now i dare nt waste a thing av got
cheesy hany
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by SAMBARRY: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed d point is i left d good life at home to experience the pain ok angry u create wat u dont av now i dare nt waste a thing av got
cheesy hany
grin

nobody is talking about waste my dear grin cheesy

you're the one that chose to leave home, your parents didn't chase you out so you've made your choice about the life you want to live . don't make it look like no one has consideration for your feelings smiley
Re: EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

nobody is talking about waste my dear grin cheesy

you're the one that chose to leave home, your parents didn't chase you out so you've made your choice about the life you want to live . don't make it look like no one has consideration for your feelings smiley
Tank u prof sambarry cheesy
We cool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.