Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? (43643 Views)

Video- This Woman Was Given One Million Dollars And This Was Her Reaction / Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? / Who Would You Save ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Akinz0126(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will just jump and join them.because I can't save my wife and neglect my mother and money nor save my mother and neglect my wife and money neither save the money and let my wife and mother get drown.

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok I l reject the "one option"
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by oluvick(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dial 911 grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mum. Thats because i dont know how the bond of having a wife feels like, maybe it will change when i do. The money is out of it, i will definately make more than that someday
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Mcowubaba: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
AnneMomoh:

3some?
Yes
With you nd ur best friend undecided

Oya now..call me pervert or rapist tongue undecided
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by richard870(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Op, 'alakoba' mouth sealed jor!
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by chukiz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chaii this one hard oh
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by exxy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iyke1998:

I go borrow merlin magic powers ni....

After everything,I go just dash am $1m
Lol! my broda, merlin go collect every thing from you with him magic.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by rainbowb(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
My mum is my choice
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by ITbomb(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
The $100m, I will give them a befitting burial for sacrificing their lives for my breakthrough
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
My mum, over and over again. She is the number 1 woman in my life.
May Allah (S.W.T) bless her
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by politicalpastor: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
To hell with wife and money. I will save my mother. I can always make money, I always marry another wife. But I can never make born have a new mother ni love you sweet mother.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Laide20(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will save the $100 million

then wake up from my dream so my mom and wife won't drown cry
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will try to save both my mum and my wife. And if we all die in the process, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by LieDetector(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Random?
unfortunately it stands for "reply" in my dictionary. You've got a pm sweerie smiley
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
I swear my mummy....
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by missmary(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
What are both of them doing in the same water that 100M is.... I smell A RAT Them wan chop without me....God cash them tongue

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Nweike1: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
MY MUM! No contest[b][/b]
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by lepasharon(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
ITbomb:
The $100m, I will give them a befitting burial for sacrificing their lives for my breakthrough

grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Firefire(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
frinx:
Watin my mama, Wife and 100Mili dy do for water at the same time, when them knw say them nor fit swim..

oooooohooohooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I wonder oooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Noblefreeman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
My mom because that my wife might change tomorrow but my mom is K,where K is a constant,and my moms blessing going abt with me I can still make another 100million dollars.gracias
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by seedorfg(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
i swear its hard to choose grin
Though i don't want to regret choosing anyone or anything so therefore, nothing to choose
grin

grin
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Mcowubaba: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
All of my mum's hustle and prayers is to see me successful...the 100million is enough to make me successful.

Dear husband, I can marry another.
Lol... u go be Igbo babe..

Even if u wan save ur mama, na she go ginger you... She go even sink herself nd drag ur husband 2geda cheesy..100million $ no be beans
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by akanbiaa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Even though I have lost my Mum and as an only Child with a lot of emotional attachment to her wish I had to power to save her then but logically these are what you should consider while answering it 1.Mum is irreplaceable 2.Wife can disappoint 3. Money only brings comfort not happiness. So puting these 3 in mind you can make your choice my choice will always be my Mum for she gives me hope, happiness and strength and her prayers make things easy for me, if I save her with her blessings I will find a better wife and have a comfortable job or means of livelihood(might not be as much as the missed money but I will be contented and happy). Like if your support Mum and share if others.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by lumeneng22: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Let emeka chinedu and uche answer first I will contribute my quota later.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Heeyhun(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its not possible.....all the same share I''ll tell my husband to hold the money and my mom tightly then i''ll save him......otherwise i'd jump in.....there's no pillow as soft as a clean conscience.

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by Teophilus96(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Foolish question ....mtcheeeeew. Some peole don't think well.
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by ednut1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
3. use d 1m do befitting burial. na joke o

1 Like

Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by DrGroove(f): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
MadCow1:

My wife..

Make Mumsy rest..
And 100million Dollars ain't nothing..
LIAR!!!!
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by ChappyChase: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
pharmadoctor:
100 million dollars
My Bro am with you! My mom and my wife will even advise me to save my money!
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by westlius(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Moni
Re: If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? by astute07(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Simple it all need cooperation
Tell my husband to hold my mum with his right hand; *usually d strongest* then d left hand d $1 m bucks. Then I save him.& d rest too.not too hard it's all calculative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo) / Kuvuki Land / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.