Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Giving Birth In Houston Texas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Houston Texas (3722 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Giving Birth In Houston Texas by Ebony5502: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Just got back last week from having my twins in Houston Texas and it was a great experience but please make sure you have your husbands fill the Consent form and get it notarized to avoid delay of processing the baby's US passport. The medical attention was great and so was the accommodation very affordable with service of a 5 star hotel. Please make sure you don't wait till your are too heavy because immigration can be a pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Houston Texas by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 13, 2015
cost?
Re: Giving Birth In Houston Texas by Ebony5502: 3:54am On Aug 13, 2015
afolag:
cost?
The doctor fees was $2600 and hospital stay including the pediatrician was $2500, the accommodation included fully furnished rooms, laundry, wifi,cable,transportation, meals, grocery, birth cert and docs for the twins, transport to and from airport, and so many things for $1700/ month. this was cheaper than 3 years ago when I had my son in Houston.
Re: Giving Birth In Houston Texas by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Ebony5502:

The doctor fees was $2600 and hospital stay including the pediatrician was $2500, the accommodation included fully furnished rooms, laundry, wifi,cable,transportation, meals, grocery, birth cert and docs for the twins, transport to and from airport, and so many things for $1700/ month. this was cheaper than 3 years ago when I had my son in Houston.
thnks alot
Re: Giving Birth In Houston Texas by justwise(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015

(1)

This Is What Brazilian Stock Fish Looks Like (photo) / New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork / Starting Life In London, Tips And Stories:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.