Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (894257 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jayjay4lyf: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
uptown17:

hmnnnn...

Firsty mum is right
We have family in NY and Boston but we're porting to elpaso grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nasadiva:

Babe oya, I have assignment for you. Lag - Hou from 5th sept till around 20th sept, return 14days later. NB 1adult and 1 infant(<2years). Gracias.

For example 14 to 28sept?
Anyway for both of them
Turkish 311k
Emirate 364k
Klm 355k
United 372k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by teeboy95: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
ozycy:

Oga, u never buy ticket?

I Don buy oo..I bin knw wer cheap ticket hide. mk I knw weda I go ask fr refund for the one wey I buy come buy cheap one back grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
teeboy95:

I Don buy oo..I bin knw wer cheap ticket hide. mk I knw weda I go ask fr refund for the one wey I buy come buy cheap one back grin grin
Hahahhahahha see you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
teeboy95:

grin I haven't bought yet. Still waiting for last minute miracle.
Dat 390k na dye ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
@firsttymum all this ticket search information you are hiding, there is God ooooo. Teach us how to fish now make we sef find fish by ourselves. In other news abeg help me check Oct 1st to 25th Feb 2016. Thanks
firsttymum:

Hahahhahahha see you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ozycy when are you leaving? Plus are you heading to El Paso or Houston?
ozycy:

grin I haven't bought yet. Still waiting for last minute miracle.
Dat 390k na dye ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
iolite88:
@firsttymum all this ticket search information you are hiding, there is God ooooo. Teach us how to fish now make we sef find fish by ourselves. In other news abeg help me check Oct 1st to 25th Feb 2016. Thanks
Sweetie make my husband buy first o... Before him no go see ticket buy becos nairaland mamas and papas don buy all the reduced tickets. For now I just dey dey tell people d specific airline and date
5 months? Or am I seeing double?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
To get cheap tickets

First off
Don't fly weekends or public holiday
Secondly use a travel agent sight first then go directly to the airline (if it's not partner flight)
Then book 47 days in advance.. Yes o 47 days in advance (a number of seats are available for reduced price).

The final tip is till my hubby has finally comfirmed his travel date and den purchase his ticket.. Then I will share

No vex abeg

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by glassy2606(f): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
I pray for you sis that the God that did my own will do it for you in jesus name.today I was more dan determined o that this my small mouth must either get me the visa or get me into trouble cos I won't stop talking looking at the way dey were refusing ppl.all in all it was just God's favour.his favour will work for you.@phema please I need you email address if you don't mind am on bended kneels,need you to advice me on some things pls sis

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
glassy2606:
I pray for you sis that the God that did my own will do it for you in jesus name.today I was more dan determined o that this my small mouth must either get me the visa or get me into trouble cos I won't stop talking looking at the way dey were refusing ppl.all in all it was just God's favour.his favour will work for you.@phema please I need you email address if you don't mind am on bended kneels,need you to advice me on some things pls sis
Send her a pm.. It's faster
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2015
My dear I feel you some people on this thread are permanently on ghost mode, once any better info show they will just use it and not have anything to contribute here. You are not seeing double ooo truly 5 months, my case is different I have to travel early before my belle go long pass trailer. Na only me waka come oooo.
firsttymum:

Sweetie make my husband buy first o... Before him no go see ticket buy becos nairaland mamas and papas don buy all the reduced tickets. For now I just dey dey tell people d specific airline and date
5 months? Or am I seeing double?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shelly23: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Atlanta POE is a breeze o! At least compared to the likes of Chicago, Houston and co

firsttymum:

U r not the only person saying this... I've never used them tho.... But will consider them for vacation not birthing... I no fit for Poe issues

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by akindolz(f): 1:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Involve me o......
nefertitiram:

Ahhh! Oya PM me ur location. Let's get ds parry started
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:51am On Aug 13, 2015
@zeezahbee I have responded to your pm. Whr your brakelight?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Ebony5502: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2015
iolite88:
My dear I feel you some people on this thread are permanently on ghost mode, once any better info show they will just use it and not have anything to contribute here. You are not seeing double ooo truly 5 months, my case is different I have to travel early before my belle go long pass trailer. Na only me waka come oooo.
Try to go by 33 weeks, where are you going to deliver? Houston or ATL
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by zeezahbee(f): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2015
nefertitiram:
@zeezahbee I have responded to your pm. Whr your brakelight?
I don reply. Am in south side. Enjoying my remaining summer holiday
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:20am On Aug 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
I don reply. Am in south side. Enjoying my remaining summer holiday

Am at the northside. I am a walrus ooo,. Walking is an uphill task but we will overcome.

Responding.to.your pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2015
@Firtsttymmum u sabi say I be pastor na when I no de do Lady work cheesy
I pray that your own hebrew birth go be wen u de hospital, if u just sneeze the pikin go slide out grin
Then our POE go be like
VO: Hmmm I see you are firstymum
U. :Yes
VO: Gbam! You have tried my daughter. This is your day of reward. Enter with your akpu, your chicken indomie and your milo grin
Then finally I pray for u to always 'be above it' lol

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@Firtsttymmum u sabi say I be pastor na when I no de do Lady work cheesy
I pray that your own hebrew birth go be wen u de hospital, if u just sneeze the pikin go slide out grin
Then our POE go be like
VO: Hmmm I see you are firstymum
U. :Yes
VO: Gbam! You have tried my daughter. This is your day of reward. Enter with your akpu, your chicken indomie and your milo grin
Then finally I pray for u to always 'be above it' lol
Na me get this sweet prayer? Oh God bless you sweetie, God bless your household, those things you want and desire is yours in Jesus name. Mwuah mwuah

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2015
iolite88:
288,898 United was d cheapest
Delta 318563
British 322614
Klm 323784
Airfrance 329194
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Sleep wake up and pm is on fire.... As if say Una plan am

Pls those that sent me pm's pls ask here I promise to answer you...
Imagine I have to reply the email one by one with hi! And then before u real email will come through.. Chai abeg ask here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2015
iolite88:
@ozycy when are you leaving? Plus are you heading to El Paso or Houston?
September to Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2015
ozycy:

September to Houston
Hope u have booked ticket... Our team is close and i think u can get ticket for like 259k, I don't know where u saw 390
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2015
iolite88:
5 months? shocked. U get mind ooo. The 2 months wey I dey stay na manage I dey manage sef
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2015
firsttymum:

Hope u have booked ticket... Our team is close and i think u can get ticket for like 259k, I don't know where u saw 390
Ook, Oya help me check in ur airline encyclopedia. Any date from second week of September to October 31st. From abj to Houston, Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
ozycy:

Ook, Oya help me check in ur airline encyclopedia. Any date from second week of September to October 31st. From abj to Houston, Thanks
31st is weekend o... It'll be cheaper If it's not a weekend
Anyway
7,8,9,11,13 of sept to 31st October
AF 275k
Klm 285k
Delta 286k
Emirates 296
Luf 322k
Send me a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2015
@glassy2606; PM will do.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by teeboy95: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
E be like you carry ticket magic for bag @ firsttymum grin grin
@ozycy make u buy at this price oo..cos i no sure say u go get am cheaper..
me na 390k i see buy oo for about the same travel date as yours

firsttymum:

Anyway
AF 275k
Klm 285k
Delta 286k
Emirates 296
Luf 322k
Send me a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
firsttymum:

Anyway
AF 275k
Klm 285k
Delta 286k
Emirates 296
Luf 322k
Send me a pm

Pls can u send me a pm? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
firsttymum:

Anyway
AF 275k
Klm 285k
Delta 286k
Emirates 296
Luf 322k
Send me a pm
Thanks. Am just addicted to Luf, na em come high pass

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2015
teeboy95:
E be like you carry ticket magic for bag @ firsttymum grin grin
@ozycy make u buy at this price oo..cos i no sure say u go get am cheaper..
me na 390k i see buy oo for about the same travel date as yours

Lol. I will buy soonest. Make awoof ticket no go hook me for belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.