Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (22281 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? by arsetalks(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
I have had 3 serious relationships.

Lessons from the first two

1. If she lies once, she will lie again.

2. Once she cheat once, don't forgive her. Let go.

3. Don't be blinded by love.

4. If you don't trust them and they do everything that will make you not to trust them, let go. Trust is not a gift, it is earned.

5. They are not putting in the effort? Don't either, walk away.

Experience from last relationship ( girl died).

1. End the day with "I love you" it may be your last chance

2. You are the man, we know, don't be overbearing on her. You want her to talk? You feel she is hiding something? Compel her to talk not force her to talk ( I regret till date yelling at her, trying to form a man not knowing her behaviour was as a result of the pain she was going through).

3. Settle a quarrel the same day. My ex threatened to walk out on me once she gets out of her sick bed unless I do xyz which I was not going to do but can't explain why as it will put her would be in laws in bad light forever. We had a big fight, her mom intervened and I had to be a man. She accepted she was wrong and thought she had pushed me away for good but was surprised I showed up at her sick bed 7am the next day. I could see the "sorry" in her eyes and when she said "I love you" I knew she meant it. She died 6 hours later. Imagine if I did not go to see her? Imagine if I was forming annoyed and I was not with her to show care in her last moment?
Seeing her take her last breath without been able to do anything has made me another animal entirely but I take solace in the fact that she knows even in her last moment that my love was real and long suffering.
Re: What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? by chudez0147(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Sissy3:
never let a guy know all (if any sef) of your secrets or past lives, just keep them guessing

more like an Ashewo comment. If you are sure of your past, why not.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.