Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39400 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chekitaut:
Weldone, great job... form work am highly waiting to see.
formwork lowered. Reinforcement completed. slab reinforcement in progress. grd floor to first floor columns completed. casting of grd beam in a short while, we are trying to get something very right from the start.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Progress Report: Ground bean casting completed. pics update shortly
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one Aventures....Wish you success on the project bro.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ytechconst:
Nice one Aventures....Wish you success on the project bro.
Thanks for all my well wishers i really wish you well. It was quite challenging coming out of this fdn, we had to cast for two days with just few hours interval of rest to allow best practice to prevail in the job. The space of the job was quite slow because we have 3 Y20mm iron as the top bars and this made it tight for the pouring of concrete. but nevertheless we ve got it done. Tx to god and you all

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Also say a big thank you to our client for patience and understanding, and also his best desire for best construction practice

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
We set to move to the last stage of the foundation: back filling. surface preparation and ground floor reinforcement and concreting. Watch as every actions unfold

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aventures:
We set to move to the last stage of the foundation: back filling. surface preparation and ground floor reinforcement and concreting. Watch as every actions unfold
oga mi weldone o. Hope to speak with u within the week
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dis is a pure qualitative work. Keep it up sir.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kingdenny(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
olaafirst:
Well don sir just want to inform you I'm compitent for the electrical work

competent to supply you genuine electrical items smiley
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2015
Aventures:
Thanks for all my well wishers i really wish you well. It was quite challenging coming out of this fdn, we had to cast for two days with just few hours interval of rest to allow best practice to prevail in the job. The space of the job was quite slow because we have 3 Y20mm iron as the top bars and this made it tight for the pouring of concrete. but nevertheless we ve got it done. Tx to god and you all
3 Y20 is understandable considering the expected load ....better alternative would have be 5Y16 with spacer. However u would have suspend the introduction of y 20 on top to after casting of ground beam. By so doing d concrete will be pour easily.

Well, hope there is no much concrete waste o.....I fear gbese o grin

Weldone.....oga @ the top

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
segcymoor:

3 Y20 is understandable considering the expected load ....better alternative would have be 5Y16 with spacer. However u would have suspend the introduction of y 20 on top to after casting of ground beam. By so doing d concrete will be pour easily.
Well, hope there is no much concrete waste o.....I fear gbese o grin
Weldone.....oga @ the top
tx a lot. as a matter of fact that was a new school of thought we learned in the process of work and that is what we applied to finish up the remaining work.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Coming out nice
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
4trailer(30tons) got stock same day, 3 from me, 1 from a Partner in Progress, We change modalities to go for 20tons due to the strength of the road, we look at safe cost of delivery we increase it to 25tons with a 20ton truck, we face our greatest challenge 1 delivery successfully the other lost 3tire on the process, delaying out prompt service, after the arrival of 3new tires eventually the Goods was delivered but late nite, Despite Epe route not too friendly for big truck. We appologies for the inconveniences this most have cost on the process of the construction. the Granite you bought to fill the time frame, a great shortage, very disappointing quantity @ a ridiculous price. it will not happen again. I promise.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mavverick: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Adventures

I am also constructing around the axis. some quick questions.

Did you get disturbed for approval ?
Did some testing material people come ?

How did you deal with them. Thanks.

Also, I see 4 board for the foundation. If at a later stage one decides to increase to 6 board, in the metal work, I see 3 16mm rods tied at the top, can one use 2 instead of 3 for the extra 2 board ? Remember the bottom 4 board used 3 just like you have it in your picture above.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
mavverick:
Adventures
I am also constructing around the axis. some quick questions.
Did you get disturbed for approval ?
Did some testing material people come ?
How did you deal with them. Thanks.
Also, I see 4 board for the foundation. If at a later stage one decides to increase to 6 board, in the metal work, I see 3 16mm rods tied at the top, can one use 2 instead of 3 for the extra 2 board ? Remember the bottom 4 board used 3 just like you have it in your picture above.
Well, the approval people came but our client is handling that. We no for sure that the Material Testing guys can as well come, but we know for sure when they come there would always be away out.
We have varying heights of our ground beam some are 1.6m high while some are 1.3m high (approx. 4-5 boards). Well it is better to be precise about your fdn height before commencement because you may not be able to add to it as long as it is raft fdn, but rather what some people do is to add filled solid blocks to the top of grd beam and later add a capping beam before the reinforced ground floor slab

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
more pix

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Aventures:
Well, the approval people came but our client is handling that. We no for sure that the Material Testing guys can as well come, but we know for sure when they come there would always be away out.
We have varying heights of our ground beam some are 1.6m high while some are 1.3m high (approx. 4-5 boards). Well it is better to be precise about your fdn height before commencement because you may not be able to add to it as long as it is raft fdn, but rather what some people do is to add filled solid blocks to the top of grd beam and later add a capping beam before the reinforced ground floor slab
Good job know question to your judgment.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Aventures:

Coming up little by little... I know dat dis project will surely be a success IJN.
Keep it up sir.

I'm so happy to be part of dis wonderful project.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
smiley001:

Coming up little by little... I know dat dis project will surely be a success IJN.
Keep it up sir.
smiley001:

Keep it up sir.
Tx bro. I am so sorry for what happened to your vehicle on its way to deliver material for us, and yet you did all possible not to disappoint. So grateful.

Thanks to checkitaut too 3 of its truck tyres got burst while bringing material for us and yet he hustle to deliver though a bit late but better than never. You guys are doing well please keep it up

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Looking great . . . .
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 5:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Looking great . . . .
Tx. backfilling completetd yesterday infilling commence today, as we are expecting inflow of filling sand.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Aventures:
Tx. backfilling completetd yesterday infilling commence today, as we are expecting inflow of filling sand.

He is your strength, keep up the good work, sir.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aventures:
Tx bro. I am so sorry for what happened to your vehicle on its way to deliver material for us, and yet you did all possible not to disappoint. So grateful.

U r welcome sir, I'm very happy to be part of d project though we just removed d remnant of d truck from d scene of d accident yesterday.
For almost or more Dan a week now, we v nt rilly been too good at Smiley, d truck was a write off, Totally gone.

But in everything, we must always give God Almighty d glory.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
work update:
Backfilling completed
Filling in Progress
Block Production

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aventures:
more pics
@Aventures how much these guys charge per one, to mold these blocks on site by owner specification.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
kopell:
@Aventures how much these guys charge per one, to mold these blocks on site by owner specification.
=N= 145 Per peice of 9 inches sandcrete block. 35 pcs per bag of cement with the use of stone dust and sharp sand.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aventures:
=N= 145 Per peice of 9 inches sandcrete block. 35 pcs per bag of cement with the use of stone dust and sharp sand.
do they provide materials inclusive in that price.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
kopell:
do they provide materials inclusive in that price.
yes material inclusive
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
We are set to round up the foundation:

Backfilling and in-filling completed
Surface preparation completed
Reinforcement to ground floor slab in progress

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by lafolabi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank God that the construction is going well.
And to the glory of God. Is going to be a successful one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.