Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39399 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
kicker setting, column reinforcement fixing and column form work making in progress

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by goodnews2013: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hi Aventure.
Well done with the good work.
Please on the average, what is the cost of this raft foundation (german floor inclusive)
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

AJAH and Environs
For Just N230,000 Get 30tons Granite + 30tons Stone Dust

MAINLAND
For Just N215,000 Get 30tons Granite + 30tons Stone Dust

...Building made Easy
Its all about better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz what is the tonnage of these hip of granite?
25tons delivered by Chekitaut Nig & Co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by KolaShangOne(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aventures:
I did this just for experiment purpose. for residential and commercial projects the concrete grade required is 21 and 25 respectively.

Oga Aventures, remember me? The guy with the 'telescope' grin

About concrete testing, I will like to ask what brand of cement you used for the test?

I did a concrete test on that "telescope" project at the University of Ibadan. Only that I didn't alter the mix, I altered the cement type and the result was eye opening. The Dangote 42.5R had a quicker time to gain strength and ultimately beat Lafarge cement at 7,14 and 28days.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Oga Aventures, remember me? The guy with the 'telescope' grin
About concrete testing, I will like to ask what brand of cement you used for the test?
I did a concrete test on that "telescope" project at the University of Ibadan. Only that I didn't alter the mix, I altered the cement type and the result was eye opening. The Dangote 42.5R had a quicker time to gain strength and ultimately beat Lafarge cement at 7,14 and 28days.
sir, I used dangote potland cement 42 . But I find out from a colleague recently that elephant supaset with pure chem reterdant gives a very powerful result as well. the reterdant is 110 naira per litter and one litter per bag of cement.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
column formwork in progress

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1029190/construction-process-terrace-building-block/42
Something new is in progress!.....It is d fastest project to experience!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2015
It's 9 Units terrace building!

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 2:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Aventures and Quality... Two different words that have the same meaning... Keep it up sir...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley001:
Aventures and Quality... Two different words that have the same meaning... Keep it up sir...
tx for quality and prompt delivery
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
work updates: Ground floor column form work, reinforcement and concreting completed. Reinforcement preparation for first floor slab in progress.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aventures:
work updates: Ground floor column form work, reinforcement and concreting completed. Reinforcement preparation for first floor slab in progress.

good one boss. weldone
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
twinskenny:
good one boss. weldone

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Aventures post=39147670][/quote]great
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by olawale100: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
I noticed that the reinforcement for the pillars on the ground floor has 6Y12. Is it because the building is 3 floors.

Will there be reduction in the number at higher floors?

Thanks
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice one Oga Aventures, following your project.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
olawale100:
I noticed that the reinforcement for the pillars on the ground floor has 6Y12. Is it because the building is 3 floors.
Will there be reduction in the number at higher floors?
Thanks
the reinforcement is 6y16 and not 6y12. we have all the 230 x 230 column are reinforced with 4Y20 and 300 x 300 columns have 6Y16
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aventures:
pics
looking nice already
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
This structure I just dey imagine... Shai...
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aventures=quality

Aventures:
pics

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
brag3:
Aventures=quality

u can say that again
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
brag3:
Aventures=quality
Tx to u all we strive to serve u better.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
brag3:
Aventures=quality

The review from the client has been amazing... i was surprised by the review too

and the key is... TEAMWORK. on this site, there is an Architect, there is a structural engr, there is a site supervisor, there is another engr in case boss is not around to oversee things.. what do you get? beautiful result.

wish you good success boss
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
twinskenny:

The review from the client has been amazing... i was surprised by the review too

and the key is... TEAMWORK. on this site, there is an Architect, there is a structural engr, there is a site supervisor, there is another engr in case boss is not around to oversee things.. what do you get? beautiful result.

wish you good success boss
how far?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
The arrival of the marine board for decking. Action commences fully on our first deck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.