Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt (61054 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by philfrey08: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na soo
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's foam ... no big deal, its not as heavy as u see it. undecided
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by homirefacuny(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria.... A country where people use their feet to think rather their brain.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by chiozor: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:
This is exactly how my ex wanted to put all her family problems on me undecided
Na God go dey punish her on per-second-billing wherever she dey angry

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by blacq2009(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Was it raining @ Op? BTW, Your Bible seems unread for ages.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by marieolae(f): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lmao cheesy
This is serious..
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by amakodi247: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
What is the operator really saying...have you been to ABA. And ONITSHA to see the worse
This is no big deal abeg

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Missy89(f): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
That bible thou

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by uchwar1: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
lionphil:

So u no fit pity the person say rain don beat him goods? A beg let the man sell since una no give am federal govt job. tongue
are u sure u were not the one with that lorry?

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by iamauxin(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:
abuse of law and preveledges
just like your name, you post thrash....'privileges' it's that simple.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
You get luck say na mattress im carry, what of those ones heavily loaded with iron drums?

See your bible sha. But you dey use android phone... undecided

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Mutuwa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2015

i go show u wetin i see for lagos..make i come down from my swing.

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ACHIEVERBA: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

lol...bros, you harsh o

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by naijaman14: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not new
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by vpaymoney(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Your Bible needs backup.....

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by afolajohn521(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Home breed
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by exactly77(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
is that keke napep (tricycle)?
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Burger01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
sad
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Rotimi47: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Richie0974:
That's madness.... If an accident happens now he'll endanger not only his life but that of others.... FRSC should start doing something about this...
Trust them, they will always say it's the work of the devil.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Only in naija cheesy cheesy i love my country sad

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Rotimi47: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Richie0974:
That's madness.... If an accident happens now he'll endanger not only his life but that of others.... FRSC should start doing something about this...
Trust them, they will always say it's the work of the devil...
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by mecuzee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
That bible has sha seen better days!

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by luckyboss(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
U never see load self, come inside Benin Republic and damage your eyes with loads.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by tranxo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
TRADELYN:
Not uncommon na undecided
Does it make it less worrisome?
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ebony2011(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
FRSC take note.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by tranxo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
kingog123:

Your bible has seen better days.... that was the very bible used by the. early missionaries when they first came to Nigeria!!!

You need a new bible
The Word remains the same. Focus on the Message.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Aitee1: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

You're talking about me in public in this manner why evil after all what I passed through for you
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by konjivity: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

You sound like she has rendered you bankrupt grin I feel your pains, brother.

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by walemadu: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
its foam it has little weight
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lordbish(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dis one small sef

Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her?