Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt (61056 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
adahib:
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?
Guy buy new BIBLE na!
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:
This is exactly how my ex wanted to put all her family problems on me undecided

Na God go dey punish her on per-second-billing wherever she dey angry
Hahahahaha...O Boy you hash oooo.....LOL.

Hian!!!

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by litetias(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na Naija we dey.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Dokitadotun: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I don't think the lorry will have any problem since the load is a pile of mattresses , not logs of wood.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Skipo212(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
You are not serious!
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Skipo212(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

You are not serious...

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by shut(f): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria tho

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
i do not see any surprising stuff there,it's the normal way na ,trucks like that carrying stuffs like that ply my street almost everyday
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

haba friend ur statements here r rather harsh pls forgive her.

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by chichriso: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
that is business van
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Abimbola29(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

Bros abeg I dey face one now as I dey tell you so o
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:
abuse of law and preveledges

Hmmm....when it sounds right but.....
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
OP dat ur bible don old oo, a new 1 wud do a lot of. Good
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by TRADELYN: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
tranxo:
Does it make it less worrisome?
No, of course!
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by akinloluwao: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

lol. Bad boy
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by reddiva1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

i read this post and kept laughing for close to 10 minutes. You are wicked sha!!! just cant stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by danduj(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
only God knws how dey control d ride
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Leyemoshood: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
na wa oo

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by wristbangle: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

Hahahahaha. Werey! This buygala too dey hilarious! grin grin
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lozanni(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

grin grin grin You remind me of a friend who fell in love with a beautiful lady, only to discover later that she was the first born in a family of eight who were still in primary and secondary school.
The friend above took to his heels, despite pleas by us to give the girl a chance.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by LBTY(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

LMAO shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by kinibigdeal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Blame ameachi
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lampardizik(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
dis na normal tin for Lag na,nothing outta the ordinary!
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by enomakos(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
It is nothing new
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by avalontony(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Bros no be small thing o!
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Kylexy3000(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is not the first time i'll see this kinda stuff
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Antonskylife(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
dis one small naw,na because ah no snap d1 me c,dah one na suicide in d making
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
adahib:
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?

you need to start by changing your bible.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Chuksxyview(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Whereas we have FRSC,who are mostly after the private car owners.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by luv2luvu: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is actually a billions of blue bristling barnacles in a thundering typhoon shocked

Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her?