Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt (61057 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
kingog123:

Your bible has seen better days.... that was the very bible used by the. early missionaries when they first came to Nigeria!!!

You need a new bible

I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor.

Its obvious that you only read pictures and not the text or you just can't read because if you do, you would have seen the highlighted line above.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by xreal: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ op, are you new in Nigeria?

or is it the raining in P.H you want us to see?
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by 400billionman: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:
This is exactly how my ex wanted to put all her family problems on me undecided

Na God go dey punish her on per-second-billing wherever she dey angry

grin

You need to repent..

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by 400billionman: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...i agree this is improper.

However, he is just carrying foams..very soft and total weight (70kg) i.e less than 0.5tons shocked

Anyway, Wike is now the governor and anything now goes in port harcourt grin

That vehicle carries 50 bags of cement. It is a Mitsubishi bus converted to a truck to ferry heavy goods. 50 bags of cement is 2.5 metric tons.

Just 4 mattresses will beat the 70kg you mentioned. .BTW, 19 seater bus times 80kg is 1.52tons.
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Mrblaze06: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
All I see is the beautiful sky...
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bible in front of your car won't save you if you have not given your life to Christ. Jesus is the answer for the world today.And for that driver, his money is important ooo no near am....
adahib:
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Queennikky(f): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
adahib:
I was in a public transport along eleme when I saw this heavily loaded vehicle swaying from one side of the road to another like a drunken sailor. The driver was busy gisting and laughing without a care in the world. The most troubling part was the fact that the security personnel along the road saw nothing wrong with it. Just flag down the man,stretch out your hand,collect your due and wave him on. It's unfortunate.

Without waiting to be told, any sensible person should know that the vehicle is a disaster waiting to happen..

Which way Nigeria?
d bible on yur dashboard is old anof
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by segxi1960: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

Man. You just broke nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by kenoz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by bobharper: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
adahib:

Which way Nigeria?
I'll have to correct you on this, Eleme or Eleme road is not Port Harcourt
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Epatty(f): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
buygala:

lol
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by obisunny1(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes nah markets from Aba to ph it's normal
Re: What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt by musstty: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
na so bad belle people dey pack my wahala for dia head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.