Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (34896 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by realGURU(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
THIEF THIEF THIEF

3 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Meiji(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
I'm not into website design so I can't speak with confidence on the appropriateness of the amount, so there you go. But why should any activities of a Lagos State governor be reported on a personal website? Why not have an "Office of the Governor" website (maybe lagosstategovernor.com or something) where the activities of the Lagos State Governor would be reported and would host communication lines with the citizens? Maybe Akinwunmi Ambode would have taken over the website by now and continued using it. That would have been more appropriate.

Why should the activities of Fashola as Governor be reported or displayed on a personal website, "tundefashola.com"?

It still smacks of abuse of office to me. He should answer for this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Ayus34(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fashola....may u live long and ur glory will never dim,the best governor in nigeria I ve ever come across....ur response sound so mature only to the reasonable and worthy beings not the gullible ones,who will always be sad and die of hatred and will never achieve success due to the fact that they re blind like a bat to success!

9 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by texazzpete(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Terrible response.

Dude should have just kept silent. Spending more than 60 million naira of taxpayer funds on simplistic iOS and Android apps...who the heck asked for this?
Who also gives a crap about how many videos and pictures have been posted on the website? Why should that be a metric or an excuse for the amount spent? Is it the duty of the website builders to upload media, or Fashola's media team?

What was the bidding process for the website that allowed a company without a website of their own to get the contract for an astronomical N12 million ?

Rubbish. Total rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Progressive15: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Enemy will always be,no matter how.You should leave this man,I beg jare.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
LIES will kill APC !

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by helsinkiman(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Story for the gods.... All services listed can be procured for less than 10million naira. Oga fash...u no try ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
no qualms
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by brixton: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
They should type the words... I can't strain my eyes for a corrupt ex gov

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by chax100(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
BRF thank you for your services. We know who the pigs are.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
oakson:
Mr Fashola Action, your detractors have failed. Its quite obvious that they are envious of your glorious rule and achievements.
THEY CAN'T PULL YOU DOWN
Fashola looted Lagos State: https://www.nairaland.com/2147714/how-fashola-looted-n402bn-lagos
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by damola1: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
78M for a website...Fash baba.. chop knuckle..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by bashsani(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well defended.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Meiji(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Realdeals:
To me this allegation get K-leg, since it wasn't Fashola that single handedly carryout the contract, it was contracted out to a company and the fund was released through the ministry of science and tech, then the contractor should be summon by EFCC to give the breakdown of how he arrived at N78 million and not Fashola. To mean this allegation is baseless.

What is this one saying? Are contracts awarded without approval by government?
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by tpiander: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oga Fashola get time to be answering touts on the internet?

3 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Donbabaj: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
BRF embezels! story for d dead gods!!!na who be saint? all i know is that he has done his best for Lagos and the country as a whole!
Baba carry go joor!

3 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Urine: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
eleven:
His response is playing to the gallery with the intent to distract and divert people from the main allegations. Naturally trust people to focus more on the pig/mud aspects rather than his acceptance of paying that amount for website (s). I like Fashola, I know he is far more intelligent than this deceitful and dramatic response. Response like this can't fly in a serious investigative panel. "My enemies, my haters" defence style is so old school

The more reason why you should log out of NL and sue him in a court of law.

5 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Grudges administration is activated.

Biafra God please come down for our rescue, we are tired of this tribalism,grudges,descriminated and intimidation country.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Believe me!! Nigerians are very stu.pid Someone stole money!! And ur forming patriotism!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Here is a Man that did the impossible: transformation of Lagos from and urban slum to something much betterand security. I believe it is in the character of most people from a particular section of our society to abuse other people or themselves without critical thinking. My greatest let down, was listening to youths from that section, call Reuben Abati an illiterate; that for me, was the last straw.

1 Like

TIMEISWISDOM:
78 million is the issue not paternity, national Assembly gibberish.

He didn't deny it so I will just do my research and comment better latter

How much is 78 Million, Fashola may have received a gift worth more than that during his tenor and even now

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting. Fasola's response contains everything that should be in a good response. I just can't but love Fasola.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
not4sure:
Raji Fashola press release

Complete and utter BS.

N78M for an alleged government site that has your own personal name?

Abeg commot for road cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos) / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.