Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,155 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (34910 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by LastProphet: 1:28am On Aug 14, 2015
deebsman1:
The contract truly hyper-inflated, i like Fash but on this, its a no-no, its bad, but i still wouldn't mind him becoming a minister, or senior federal cabinet member. Even in the future, if he decided to go for presidency, i will give it my only 1 vote. GOOD MAN

do you know the cost of those Microsoft services?
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 14, 2015
beebee24:
cool i will marry dis man one day

Are you tha frustrated and...hopeless?

Upgrade, download, upload, iOS, POS, whatever! We have always maintained that Fashola, like his brother Governors in the other 35 states of Nigeria have looted Lagos state dry. This particular contract is nothing to be compared to others not mentioned. Why this one? His master(the Pig) is only bringing this one to our notice because this is one of the few contracts that he cannot be linked to in Lagos state.

Fashola, I shall only advise you to tell your adversories(the pig) that you know of 'unknown addresses and you can hear the dead'. Mr Fash, churn documents at them! This response is watery and has the effect of water on the back of a duck. To me, you are begging. Asking to be left alone. You asked those throwing the mud to look in the Mirror and their hands. They won't cos they don't think you have evidence of how dirty they'd look in the mirror and how their hands had been soiled.

Mr Fash, tell us about Alpha-Beta and its many scams that have succeeded in digging bottomless pits in the pocket of Lagos state. Until you return fire for fire and show you can bark and bite; you'll never earn your respect and place as a former Governor of Lagos state. Deep within you, you knew and confessed to close pals that JK is the man for Lagos state but you could not move a muscle because while you ate up the corn field of Lagos state at night with your compatriots(pigs) they were busy keeping the cobs and counting them against you.

By 2019, what would be left of the APC would be fragments of a marriage of strange and greedy bed-fellows. This is just a fight to stop whatever appointment that would come Fashola's way. APC ronu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
utumunta:

Are you tha frustrated and...hopeless?

Upgrade, download, upload, iOS, POS, whatever! We have always maintained that Fashola, like his brother Governors in the other 35 states of Nigeria have looted Lagos state dry. This particular contract is nothing to be compared to others not mentioned. Why this one? His master(the Pig) is only bringing this one to our notice because this is one of the few contracts that he cannot be linked to in Lagos state.

Fashola, I shall only advise you to tell your adversories(the pig) that you know of 'unknown addresses and you can hear the dead'. Mr Fash, churn documents at them! This response is watery and has the effect of water on the back of a duck. To me, you are begging. Asking to be left alone. You asked those throwing the mud to look in the Mirror and their hands. They won't cos they don't think you have evidence of how dirty they'd look in the mirror and how their hands had been soiled.

Mr Fash, tell us about Alpha-Beta and its many scams that have succeeded in digging bottomless pits in the pocket of Lagos state. Until you return fire for fire and show you can bark and bite; you'll never earn your respect and place as a former Governor of Lagos state. Deep within you, you knew and confessed to close pals that JK is the man for Lagos state but you could not move a muscle because while you ate up the corn field of Lagos state at night with your compatriots(pigs) they were busy keeping the cobs and counting them against you.

By 2019, what would be left of the APC would be fragments of a marriage of strange and greedy bed-fellows. This is just a fight to stop whatever appointment that would come Fashola's way. APC ronu!
[/s]

utumunta:
I supported President Jonathan in the last elections. Much as we criticised Buhari, we thought he could move this country forward a little bit by continuing and improving on the legacies of President GEJ.

STFU you shameless crooked and mentally corrupt GEJ TaNoid..

Fashola say bring your evidence, but you are here barking useless irrelevant rubbish like village bingo...

Exactly what Jona's legacies should we be improving on? The corrupt, looting, stealing and institutionalized incompetent legacy?

When was the last time you opened your mouth to say anything about GEJ and the most corrupt crooked, corrupt and incompetent administration on the surface of the earth?

Hypocrite losers...
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by ldpele(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2015
oakson:
Mr Fashola Action, your detractors have failed. Its quite obvious that they are envious of your glorious rule and achievements.
THEY CAN'T PULL YOU DOWN
another sycophant.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 4:28am On Aug 14, 2015
ldpele:
another sycophant.

ldpele:
GMB will win online while GEJ will win on the inec poll

ldpele:
Mrs. Buhari, u should be thinking about your walking corpse of your husband health rather than talking bullshit. I pity u and your certificate less husband.

Look who's talking. Super GEJ TaNoid sycophant.. Btw, who won that election? grin Loser grin
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by overlord77: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2015
deebsman1:
The contract truly hyper-inflated, i like Fash but on this, its a no-no, its bad, but i still wouldn't mind him becoming a minister, or senior federal cabinet member. Even in the future, if he decided to go for presidency, i will give it my only 1 vote. GOOD MAN

Yea, I agree with you on that. However, it should be noted that his response was an absolute hogwash.

There is no way you can build, maintain and upgrade a website, then build mobile versions of same site, mobile app be it for androids of iPad and it would amount to 78m. It's totally not possible, even if it's an OS the contractors built for him. Not all of us are that daft, I do professional programming both at work and as a sub contractor. Whoever gave him this broken down response should have come up with something better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by persius555(m): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2015
On this one, i am dumbfounded. I cant imagine what a 78 million naira website should look like. Whoever executed this contract obviously had a looting intention. But amiable BRF shouldnt have let this one fly. Websites are objects of public domain, they are meant for all eyes to see and scrutinise. All the same, i still give him my vote for a ministerial portfolio.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2015
overlord77:

Yea, I agree with you on that. However, it should be noted that his response was an absolute hogwash.

There is no way you can build, maintain and upgrade a website, then build mobile versions of same site, mobile app be it for androids of iPad and it would amount to 78m. It's totally not possible, even if it's an OS the contractors built for him. Not all of us are that daft, I do professional programming both at work and as a sub contractor. Whoever gave him this broken down response should have come up with something better.

The issue goes beyond N78 million hence the former governor highlighting the selective peddling of info.

Where is the sense and wisdom in basing your judgement on mare numbers and not the terms and scope of work?

Have you ever built multiple websites, load and itemized thousands of pictures, videos, and speeches on the same websites on different media platforms before and if you have, exactly how much were you paid?

Lastly, have you factored into your judgement the fact that this same contract calls for lifetime maintenance too? Why not just tell us exactly how much you charge to maintain multiple websites for the rest of your life? Do you have a figure for us? Of course you don't.

Common sense dictates that you have contract documents stating exactly what was bought and paid for before formulating any kind of judgement or limiting anything to what you do.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by ldpele(m): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

Look who's talking. Super GEJ TaNoid sycophant.. Btw, who won that election? grin Loser grin
na illiterate Buhari ofcourse winner , smh
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
ldpele:
na illiterate Buhari ofcourse winner , smh
[/s]

Meaning you are a loser like your hero GEJ right....
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by dabossman(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

The issue goes beyond N78 million hence the former governor highlighting the selective peddling of info.

Where is the sense and wisdom in basing your judgement on mare numbers and not the terms and scope of work?

Have you ever built multiple websites, load and itemized thousands of pictures, videos, and speeches on the same websites on different media platforms before and if you have, exactly how much were you paid?

Lastly, have you factored into your judgement the fact that this same contract calls for lifetime maintenance too? Why not just tell us exactly how much you charge to maintain multiple websites for the rest of your life? Do you have a figure for us? Of course you don't.

Common sense dictates that you have contract documents stating exactly what was bought and paid for before formulating any kind of judgement or limiting anything to what you do.

The most interesting thing about BRF's response is that he has not denied spending the said amount on the website. The onus of proof is now on those accusing him to show beyond reasonable doubt that the contract was overinflated. Sometimes this may be difficult to prove though. What A may charge for a service like this will defer from B. Like you noted, what are the terms of engagement?

I'll be watching from sidelines to see how this pans out.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

STFU you shameless crooked and mentally corrupt GEJ TaNoid..

Fashola say bring your evidence, but you are here barking useless irrelevant rubbish like village bingo...

Exactly what Jona's legacies should we be improving on? The corrupt, looting, stealing and institutionalized incompetent legacy?

When was the last time you opened your mouth to say anything about GEJ and the most corrupt crooked, corrupt and incompetent administration on the surface of the earth?

Hypocrite losers...

My signature is for people like you!

1. If you have an education; you'd know the essence of being civil and diplomatic in a public forum like this.

2. If you have a job; you'd have a superior and know that respect should be accorded people even when you have a different opinion from them. When you want to ventilate your opinion, you do it within the confines of civil ethics. The same applies to self-employed persons.

3. I know you are very poor cos you sound very bitter, aggressive, angry, hungry and frustrated. The Jonathan you hate and Tinubu you worship will never resort to your type of language to counter an opposing view, because they are not desperate and frustrated.

I know that where there is lack, people tend to see life as the survival of the 'most desperate, angry and hungry'. People tend to be living on edge cos life is short, nasty and brutish where you come from.

Sorry and work hard to change your situation. Displaying this level of bile and ranting on social media for a paltry 20k monthly and 5GB weekly won't help you.

You have my attention cos I wanted to use this opportunity to advise you. You won't be this lucky next time!

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by smada13(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2015
neocortex:

Any objection that he stole 78 million naira to upgrade a website ,
Do you know the gravity of this allegation ?

Learn to respond objectively to issues.

Why waste your time here if you have your facts that he "stole" the money....u as a Nigerian can approach a competent court of jurisdiction bro....nothing stops you!
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by lacidi: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2015
The contractor said he was paid N10m for the upgrade. Fashola said it was N12m, note that in his first response to the allegation he actually said N10m. The contractor in his respense included maintenance, countdown clock, mobile apps and lifetime maintenance as part of the said N10m, (http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188050-it-firm-denies-receiving-n78-million-for-fasholas-website.html) Fashola is now saying that these were not part of the N12 abi na N10m, but were paid as additional costs.

How come the contractor, in his response, did not include all the other services that came to N78m? Or was there another contractor, apart from Info Access, that handled these additional services? If there was, what's the name of the company? Why was the company name not mentioned as part of the contract award?
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by nuelyoyo(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2015
grin
beebee24:
No ooooohhh, it is me that will marry YOU one day cheesy
beebee24:
No ooooohhh, it is me that will marry YOU one day
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by ExInferis(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2015
pedel:

I haven't seen or downloaded the app. I am only reacting to his press release.
In the same vein, I am not supporting him or anyone accused of corruption (with evidence). I only wish people can come up with hard evidence so the man's coffin can be properly nailed before he is buried. NO TO CORRUPTION.
If my own father steal public fund let him go to jail; I promise I wont visit him in prison for the duration of his jail term.

I too was only reacting to his press release, and he presented it as evidence enough to justify the cost. If we keep taking things at face value, then we should stop wailing about corruption.

There's no way in heck it costs even 20k to code and publish a mobile app. I do this for fun, so i know.

With some tools you can create an app once and publish to all platforms at once, such as Appery.

I feel insulted, as a Nigerian, by this very obvious theft and childish explanation from Fashola, more so when he's supposedly a CHANGE agent.

If my dad steals and got jailed, I'd visit him in jail, just to laugh at his locked up arse and throw out a couple of raspberries.

PS: i just did an Assessment Test and interview for IT employment in a major corp yesterday. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by persius555(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

Pls, save us us all the rhetorics that dont hold water in any circle of discussion. In as much as i support and append BRF's massive contribution to the lives of lagosians and nigerians, this project was an overkill and uncalled for. Why should an administration use public funds to fund a project that solely publicises the works a public office holder, making it look like the former governor was doing lagosians a favor. Ideally, a noble idea of such should have been included as part and parcel of the entire lagos state establishment with or without BRF on seat of govt. A subdomain attached to the numerous LASG websites would have been appritate and cheaper to maintain, e.g brfprojects.lasg.gov. Whatever the intent of the project was, it was overpriced, over valued and controversial. It did more damage to BRF's image than good. All the same, BRF is my man any day.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
dabossman:

The most interesting thing about BRF's response is that he has not denied spending the said amount on the website. The onus of proof is now on those accusing him to show beyond reasonable doubt that the contract was overinflated. Sometimes this may be difficult to prove though. What A may charge for a service like this will defer from B. Like you noted, what are the terms of engagement?

I'll be watching from sidelines to see how this pans out.

Most of these folks are narrow minded and shortsighted, you can not tell me paying N78 million to run multiple websites on different platforms, loading and itemizing thousands of images, videos, speeches, countless official engagement and maintaining the same multiple websites for the rest of your life is too much, never ever. You simply can not nail me down to do the same job for the rest of my life so this is a great bargain to me, it's money well spent.

Their case is like pulling out a gun, but to scared and cowardly to pull the trigger. Throwing accusations and smearing is one thing, but backing up your allegations is another.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2015
It is a great disservice to rubbish someone who was committed to his work while in office. Some people on Nairaland just spew trash without thinking deeply. Some people were never a school prefect or a class rep all their lifetime but here they are accusing the BRF.
1. Yes, he didn't deny the said N78 million
2. Can we ask those who are into computer services if that amount is justifiable especially if it is a govt work. I know for sure that quotations sometimes are based on who you are offering your services to. Therefore the same service rendered in Lagos for N100 may be offered somewhere in the North for N30
3. Prove him guilty before you libel against him.
4. No true Lagosians (both indigene and resident) will be interested in this unfounded allegation. Fashola has done great for Lagos though he was not perfect. Will you prosecute someone who score 80% because of the remaining 20?

Note: I am not holding a brief for BRF...only airing my view

Fashola did his best....let him alone

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
persius555:
Pls, save us us all the rhetorics that dont hold water in any circle of discussion. In as much as i support and append BRF's massive contribution to the lives of lagosians and nigerians, this project was an overkill and uncalled for. Why should an administration use public funds to fund a project that solely publicises the works a public office holder, making it look like the former governor was doing lagosians a favor. Ideally, a noble idea of such should have been included as part and parcel of the entire lagos state establishment with or without BRF on seat of govt. A subdomain attached to the numerous LASG websites would have been appritate and cheaper to maintain, e.g brfprojects.lasg.gov. Whatever the intent of the project was, it was overpriced, over valued and controversial. It did more damage to BRF's image than good. All the same, BRF is my man any day.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your layman thinking and roadside opinion.

You are not in any sane, rational or sensible position to determine or assert what's too much or not too much till you are able to explain to us the terms of the contract, work required and what the going manpower rate is per hour to service and maintain multiple websites on different media platforms for the rest of your life..

Do what the governor suggested by coming up with your evidence and most importantly the terms stipulated in the contract before opening your mouth to tell us what's too much or not..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by alabiyemmy(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Realdeals:
To me this allegation get K-leg, since it wasn't Fashola that single handedly carryout the contract, it was contracted out to a company and the fund was released through the ministry of science and tech, then the contractor should be summon by EFCC to give the breakdown of how he arrived at N78 million and not Fashola. To mean this allegation is baseless.
$

Didnt u hear when the contractor said only 10m was paid to him.

lets say its a PDP governor that spent a quarter of this fund on a website, you all will be saying another thing not trying to justify it.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
utumunta:

My signature is for people like you!

1. If you have an education; you'd know the essence of being civil and diplomatic in a public forum like this.

2. If you have a job; you'd have a superior and know that respect should be accorded people even when you have a different opinion from them. When you want to ventilate your opinion, you do it within the confines of civil ethics. The same applies to self-employed persons.

3. I know you are very poor cos you sound very bitter, aggressive, angry, hungry and frustrated. The Jonathan you hate and Tinubu you worship will never resort to your type of language to counter an opposing view, because they are not desperate and frustrated.

I know that where there is lack, people tend to see life as the survival of the 'most desperate, angry and hungry'. People tend to be living on edge cos life is short, nasty and brutish where you come from.

Sorry and work hard to change your situation. Displaying this level of bile and ranting on social media for a paltry 20k monthly and 5GB weekly won't help you.

You have my attention cos I wanted to use this opportunity to advise you. You won't be this lucky next time!
[/s]

Please keep quiet and quit barking all over the place.

Like I said, passing judgement without facts, contract terms and scope of work required was foolish and irresponsible on your part..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2015
ExInferis:

I too was only reacting to his press release, and he presented it as evidence enough to justify the cost. If we keep taking things at face value, then we should stop wailing about corruption.

There's no way in heck it costs even 20k to code and publish a mobile app. I do this for fun, so i know.

With some tools you can create an app once and publish to all platforms at once, such as Appery.

I feel insulted, as a Nigerian, by this very obvious theft and childish explanation from Fashola, more so when he's supposedly a CHANGE agent.

If my dad steals and got jailed, I'd visit him in jail, just to laugh at his locked up arse and throw out a couple of raspberries.

PS: i just did an Assessment Test and interview for IT employment in a major corp yesterday. Wish me luck!

Why do you people keep coming up with personal apples and oranges stories?

If you are going to bring up cost and charges, you should start by telling us how much it cost to not only build the multiple websites, but also upload and itemize 1,844 videos, 34,381 photographs, 2,531 Press releases and 595 speeches among other items of public communication and service and maintain it for the rest of your life.

Please state categorically your cost for doing this job for the rest of your life.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by PointB: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2015
So basically, Fashola just confirm that he's a thief.

Now we are getting somewhere. I hope the duara dullard is taking note.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by holysina(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2015
I love his response, Fashola and Sullivan Chime still remains my best nija governors, so cool. but this 'fullness of time' stuff, is it conversant with APC!
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Amorl(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2015
It's almost impossible for any public office holder(politician or public servant) to be completely transparent especially in this part of the world. Anyone found guilty should be made to face the law, perhaps then, sanity will return into governance.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Amorl(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2015
persius555:
God bless u for this. Fashola to me was discharging is duty as Lagos sates' Governor, why must he spend so much in publicizing it, what will happen if he doesn't even publicize it at all, I mean those projects are there for all to see. Fashola did is best for Lagos state but if he's found guilty..he shld face the law.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Amorl:
God bless u for this. Fashola to me was discharging is duty as Lagos sates' Governor, why must he spend so much in publicizing it, what will happen if he doesn't even publicize it at all, I mean those projects are there for all to see. Fashola did is best for Lagos state but if he's found guilty..he shld face the law.

When you spend taxpayers money, accountability demands that you show them what you are doing with their money and the fact that the websites generated 27.666 million hits means Lagosians were on board and very much interested in their governors activities..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by dabigwalls: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2015
mandarin:
Taken that Nigeria political landscape is rotten at least that gives President Buhari jobs to do alongside our developmental challenges. To say the least, Fashola represents all the good needed in Nigeria,his vision, foresight and commitment. I think N=78m is too small to compensate him if he were interested, he's a pacesetter in governance in his generation.
Anyone that has anything against him should go to court and those ranting about this should note that Lagos is what is it today because this man worked.
He stated the procedure the contract passed,he's mot an IT person ,if the best recommendation he got was this then what about those civil servants?
If the governor felt the best way he could reach out to the people is through such customized platform that was less than $1 million, and it achieved it in making the best governor whose pain is it, that of those of you that don't pay tax? Am really annoyed with those of you that aren't taxpayers, those that don't live in Lagos who are picking on this gentleman.
You must realize that in a sane country, on performance scale he should be in Aso Rock or heading the advisory council.

And how do you determine who is a tax payer or not? Bunkum! You really assume all Yoruba people are stupid. No they are not and their acclaimed sophistication is only granted on the basis of their objectivity on issues of burning national interest. Do you pre-suppose that a tax payer should be senseless and assume a zombie status because he is a tax payer? What arrant nonsense. What constitutes 78M for a website in a 3rd world economy? How on the list of government spend and priorities did it rank? Why is it www.tundefashola.com? Do we expect akinwunmiambode.com? Tax payers are not stupid bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jlinkd78(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

That did not come from any politician, the company involved said that's what they were paid to do.

See how much you know about what you are arguing about. Instead of ranting on the internet with bogus info, you should be asking the accusers to release the full terms of the contract to educate you just like the former governor said.

u forgot dat d company also said dat for this website creation and its lifetime maintenance, they were paid N10 milla. What we r asking is d balance N66 or N68 milla. For ur info am not a kid dat rants but was only arguing out case as a concerned Nigerian. In any case in this case dat d main project cost N10million while other modification to d website cost N66 million is simply like eating a plate of food for N100 naira while d cost of extra food was N660. If u understand this analogy of mine then u will understand while Nigerians are reacting d way they are. The question will remain on d whereabout of d bogus N66 million naira as d company handling d job never made mention of it. Remember there was no oda company dat was reflectd. If d deal is as neat as Mr Fash want us to believe, d company shd v bin d one to v come with this clarification but since they knw they are unconnected with d perceived fraud, no mention was made by them about it. Overall I still wish Fashola survives this 'roforofo' fight and have his amiable respect back but he sure needs to do a better rejoinder. Am sure Fash himself will knw by now dat his explanation did not fly.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
u forgot dat d company also said dat for this website creation and its lifetime maintenance, they were paid N10 milla. What we r asking is d balance N66 or N68 milla.

Is this not the reason why the governor asserted that details and contract terms should be released for us all to see?

If you are going to throw out allegations, be ready to back it up with facts and evidence..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
u forgot dat d company also said dat for this website creation and its lifetime maintenance, they were paid N10 milla. What we r asking is d balance N66 or N68 milla. For ur info am not a kid dat rants but was only arguing out case as a concerned Nigerian. In any case in this case dat d main project cost N10million while other modification to d website cost N66 million is simply like eating a plate of food for N100 naira while d cost of extra food was N660. If u understand this analogy of mine then u will understand while Nigerians are reacting d way they are. The question will remain on d whereabout of d bogus N66 million naira as d company handling d job never made mention of it. Remember there was no oda company dat was reflectd. If d deal is as neat as Mr Fash want us to believe, d company shd v bin d one to v come with this clarification but since they knw they are unconnected with d perceived fraud, no mention was made by them about it. Overall I still wish Fashola survives this 'roforofo' fight and have his amiable respect back but he sure needs to do a better rejoinder. Am sure Fash himself will knw by now dat his explanation did not fly.

Matter of opinion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.