Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? (6767 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just peeps just don't get it dear
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by AfroKnight: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Now you want us to stare at you after? Shouldn't we be concerned about disposing the condom and cleaning up? undecided

Besides a guy needs to rest after hard work. If he looks into your eyes you might ignite his machine before it's fully ready. grin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what is sex?
That exact thing your momma and papa did before producing you! That's what sex is. For more info,contact your mum.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
Now you want us to stare at you after? Shouldn't we be concerned about disposing the condom and cleaning up? undecided
Really huh
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by AfroKnight: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:

Really huh

Allow the man to rest and recover. Your eyes may trigger something within him and another round may commence before he has fully recovered. Be considerate na. grin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
johndarey:
Look azzin Like tz anytn special... Well as a 1st timer wif u, he may be shy. Otherwise he may think tz nt necessary. D situation too; u knt expect a workin class guy 2 stay bk after sm rounds on a Monday mawnin all in d name of looking into ur eyes.

My submission.
O yeah
Guess there are bangers and there are bangers
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
vizkiz:
shy away! Do guys do that
Maybe y'all feeling ashamed you didn't do that shiit well grin
Or maybe not grin
vizkiz:
shy away! Do guys do that
Maybe y'all feeling ashamed you didn't do that shiit well grin
Or maybe not
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
only wussies avoid eye contact.
or too much guilt.......you pick.
I choose to remain neutral. Neither will do,thank yhu!
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Trust me every girl looks horrible after sex grin
Make your babe catch you abi na them babes you dey deal with?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by bilulu(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=NanaSparks post=36980804][/quote] can we travel down d road together?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Speakdatruth:
rubbish post
rubbish comment tongue
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:
Before you get started on reading, do take note that there is a limitation by the use of "some" and do not come here mentioning guys being judged generally by deeds probably done by few.

I have always wondered why some guys always shy away from looking at their partners eye balls to eye balls immediately after sex.
I haven't had much experience in that department really but the few I had had(which could be 100 and above) had taught me that some guys don't look you straight in the eye after banging you.
I use to think the problem lies with me that maybe I usually look quite horrible after sex cos whenever I ask why they don't wanna meet my eyes or why they keep telling me to look away or stop looking at them,I get a laugh in return and probably a peck to shut me up.

Always been curious but never got around to seeking anybody's opinion till a similar topic came up today at CDs where we(dudes and ladies) engaged in serious relationship talk and a fellow corp member mentioned that guys can't stand to look in the eyes of the lady they bang cos it makes them wanna go all night long but others disagreed and said its simply cos they don't love the lady.

So,here I have decided to bring it to where all the gbedu dey go down,right before men wey sabi.
What's your take on this,love or deception?
Make it known.

Dygeasy and co,come confess your sins ooo.

Cos we feel guilty afterwards sometimes. After sex for guys, its really like the feeling you get when someone pours water on ur face just after u wake up, most times guys have sex with women that are below their personal standard, a compromise, if a woman is a real catch to a guy he would cuddle and all that, if she is not, he cant wait to tell her to go home, cant look at her cos he isnt attracted to her at all (sometimes disgust).... Lust drives us to sex not love, love drives us to take care of u and keep you.... Lust is quick to return though, reason why he would call you a day after the uncomfortable experience...... I believe sex is actually meant for marriage even though i am guilty too. Like a girl is supposed to meet up with me today and im anticipating the sex but not after the act (all that touching and her trying to look into my eyes) just not keen for that so i told her not to come anymore, if only a woman could disappear immiedately after sex. Blunt truth tongue

Im sure id be the guy to cuddle my wife though

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by dangerous01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Peachess:
Maybe they're probably thinking, wow! I've finally banged the hoe , can she just shut the fùçk up and stop disturbing me with her unnecessary talk?
You must have screwed a lot of them for you to have jumped into this conclusion.
#NoOffense #JustKidding
u hit d nail on d head jhor for d f**king w*ore advertising her sef
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by dangerous01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
MAY B UR TAINTED PUNA DO SMELL A LOT#KIDDING THO# b4. Dz op cry hersef to death
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by vizkiz: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:

Or maybe not grin
Or maybe not

so what do you think?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by passionate88: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Because they are thinking of ways to dump you.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
passionate88:
Because they are thinking of ways to dump you.
Really
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Speakdatruth: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:
rubbish comment tongue
rubbish moniker tongue
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by scentmarlc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Guilty as charged...gringrin
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
scentmarlc:
Guilty as charged...gringrin
Lol Na them be this.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Speakdatruth:
rubbish moniker tongue
Crazy dude. What's up with your diaries. No more rants to put down?
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by scentmarlc(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:
Lol Na them be this.
na sooo. D face dey hard to look after the doodoo
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Speakdatruth: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
NanaSparks:

Crazy dude.
What's up with your diaries. No more rants to put down?
not a diary fan, stop stalking me tongue
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Speakdatruth:
not a diary fan, stop stalking me tongue
Stop feeling like a celeb being stalk by a paparazzi
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by swaggprofessor(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
NanaSparks:
Before you get started on reading, do take note that there is a limitation by the use of "some" and do not come here mentioning guys being judged generally by deeds probably done by few.

I have always wondered why some guys always shy away from looking at their partners eye balls to eye balls immediately after sex.
I haven't had much experience in that department really but the few I had had(which could be 100 and above) had taught me that some guys don't look you straight in the eye after banging you.
I use to think the problem lies with me that maybe I usually look quite horrible after sex cos whenever I ask why they don't wanna meet my eyes or why they keep telling me to look away or stop looking at them,I get a laugh in return and probably a peck to shut me up.

Always been curious but never got around to seeking anybody's opinion till a similar topic came up today at CDs where we(dudes and ladies) engaged in serious relationship talk and a fellow corp member mentioned that guys can't stand to look in the eyes of the lady they bang cos it makes them wanna go all night long but others disagreed and said its simply cos they don't love the lady.

So,here I have decided to bring it to where all the gbedu dey go down,right before men wey sabi.
What's your take on this,love or deception?
Make it known.

Dygeasy and co,come confess your sins ooo.
u've had 100 and more chaiii, ur kpekus don sell pass gala b dat. I rest my case.
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by swaggprofessor(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
e b like say u dey share am abeg make I bring my plate?? crye b like say u dey share am abeg make I bring my plate??
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
swaggprofessor:
e b like say u dey share am abeg make I bring my plate?? crye b like say u dey share am abeg make I bring my plate??
Bring your plate na, so far as e no be made in China
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
NanaSparks:

Bring your plate na, so far as e no be made in China
girl e original pass nokia even if ur puss don deep like reservoir e go still occupy u. e long sote if e enta u from bottom corner e go torch ur tongue
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
swaggprofessor:
girl e original pass nokia even if ur puss don deep like reservoir e go still occupy u. e long sote if e enta u from bottom corner e go torch ur tongue
Onye aru
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2015
rawpadgin:
Guys shy away from looking into her eyez after sex

I thought is the other way round
I wonder o
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2015
bilulu:

did u jux say u ve slept wit 100 guys? Op dat place mux ve turn Abuja lokoja express way
after na one man go still marry am put for house,na wao
Re: Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? by ClassicRexx(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Deception from the point of your story because he knows breaking up is whats next but it cant happen between couples rather what you hear is sweathear you where hot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.