Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things (4661 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Omotayor123(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2015
grin
Number 2 isn't dumb. He might want to have a nice time out tongue
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2015
AlienStar:
Wetin dey pain u? easy!! Seems u r guilty.
Thanks for that cheesy
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Lol, oga ooo cheesy
We offer so many things oo tongue
martius101:

na all dos ponmo men dey give una maut......moreso u ladies dont offers us anything than ur Godforsaken punnany....guys always bee like i gaz fvck dis babe...nawa o
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
If I hear say I waste money for fastfoofd joint Na to catch guineafowl throway inside frying pan with rice, if she wants juice I give am orange! Nansense!! angry
grin wicked guy! grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol my ass again smiley
Night joe smiley
Morning, Sassy. smiley

Your pinshure! shocked
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by AlienStar: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks for that cheesy
uwc... anytym grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Chai, kingtom this life no go help you undecided
KingTom:

Why I no go stingy angry
Sen. Lalasticlala representing Aba north constituency abeg yam don ready sir. grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Tomfrench:
OP, guys don wise up o..... these stunts are so 2002!!! undecided
FYI, some guys still do them! cool
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Morning joe, how was your night?

Lol what's it with my pic tongue
JoeCutie:
Morning, Sassy. smiley

Your pinshure! shocked
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
6. You are dumb if you have sent a lady avalanche of PMS and you didn't get a reply. You still went ahead and quoted her begging her to please reply your PMS

7. You are dumb if you are in your late twenties, and you still discuss with friends how to get under the skirts of your kid sister's mate

8. You are dumb if you send N1, 000 recharge card to a lady, and you later start begging your friends to please transfer N50 credit to you, that you want to use it to make an important call that would fetch you a job

9. If you drink Jedi, Opa eyin, Orijin and the likes, in a bid to show your bedmatics skills, and still end up climaxing after 2 minutes

10. You are dumb at PhD level if you open a thread to profess your love to a female nairalander, and she calls the attention of the moderators and ordered for the closure of the thread
Lol, guy u are funny cheesy

Lalasticlala, ishilove, rocktation, farano...
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Morning joe, how was your night?
Lol what's it with my pic tongue
My night was weird and cool. Yours?

Your picture fine... small. tongue
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin wicked guy! grin
grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Chai, kingtom this life no go help you undecided
it has helped me a lot! undecided
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Mine was okay

Lol ok thanx tongue
JoeCutie:
My night was weird and cool. Yours?

Your picture fine... small. tongue
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Enockia(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I can do all but the last undecided
I'm not completely dumb after all cheesy cheesy

Yes U Er partially dumb....Lol I no De do any one. #bluntspade
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
That's a lie angry
Not heard it helpd anyone undecided
Change jhoor cheesy
KingTom:
it has helped me a lot! undecided
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin uncle, you can lie for Africa ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Enockia:

Yes U Er partially dumb....Lol I no De do any one. #bluntspade
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by stephenqueen: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
oga mi grin emi Ni ketekete? shocked
Na your name na grin grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
That's a lie angry
Not heard it helpd anyone undecided
Change jhoor cheesy
I no be APC! I no go change!! angry
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na your name na grin grin
Emi niyen, the finest donkeygrin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided where you see APC 4my comment? angry
KingTom:

I no be APC! I no go change!! angry
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by stephenqueen: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
Emi niyen, the finest donkeygrin
Emi nko? embarassed grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
chim14:
ha ha ha
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Enockia(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin uncle, you can lie for Africa ooooo shocked shocked shocked
bros why na wa for u ooo u just finish me but na true i de talk oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Fool Or What? / How Do I Quit Mastubation / The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.