Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

20 Funny Quotes About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Funny Quotes About Women (1789 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Funny Quotes About Women by kinibigdeal(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2015
1. God made Adam first because he didn’t want any advice from Eve how to make Adam.”

2. “Scientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make men stupid.” » Dave Barry

3. “Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”

4. “God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker.”

5. “I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.”

6. “If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… Just couple of nations not talking with each other.”

7. “It is very difficult to tell a woman where you’re planning to go..Cos it’s difficult to answer the rest.. WHERE?. WHEN? and FOR WHAT PURPOSE?. And then comes the worst “I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN?”

8. “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. And they are both disappointed.”

9. “Despite my thirty years of research into the woman soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want?” » Sigmund Freud

10. “The secret to winning an argument with a woman: They have to be dead.” » John Betz, Jr.

11. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” » Chris Rock

12. “I don’t condone wife beating, but I understand it!”

13. “I hate women because they always know where things are.” » James Thurber, American Humorist

14. “Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.”

15. “A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.”

16. “If you see a nice man with great personality, good dressings, nice and high morals and character. What you call him? Yes, a gentle man! Have you ever meet a gentle woman?”

17. “When my wife says she’ll be ready in 5 minutes, I know I have just enough time to fly to space and write a poem on the moon before we go.” » Mike Vanatta

“If a woman tells you she’s twenty and looks sixteen, she’s twelve. If she tells you she’s twenty- six and looks twenty-six, she’s damn near forty.” » Chris Rock

http://www.thefreshquotes.com/funny-women-quotes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by dwilliams: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2015
ok
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by jamex93(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Lolx . . . . . . Funny
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by Cutehector(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Lool I like numbers 2 and 12 cheesy
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by tunexkiboy: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2015
8,9 n 14 mak sense sha
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by escober90(m): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Nice writeup
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by lekjons(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2015
interesting
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmmm lol no.2 cheesy
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by lekjons(m): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2015
interesting!
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by frankay430(m): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2015
op sleeping Tinz activated...
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by odinese(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Alright

Somepple having sleepless night just to make FP..
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by oyeezah(f): 1:11am On Aug 14, 2015
funny
Re: 20 Funny Quotes About Women by donholy28(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Lolx dem go dread this thread like plague

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio / Too Much! See Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy “cossy Dress” To Startimes Vchannel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.