Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

. Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand (11870 Views)

Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / A Muslim Woman Embarrassed Me For Eating With My Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empiree:
why are you taking this personal. ...just bcus I said "eja". Shaking my head. You should be happy you got attention lol

I don't see anything derogatory in that bro. Calm down

You are right, you might not see anything derogatory in that.
Tell me, why did you use that word?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
@dolphinheart you asked if satan eat to get energy like humans, well click on this site www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/viewall/world-of-jinn/ everything about jinns are detailed on that site, i am refering you to that site cuz satan is a jinn. about the case of someone suffering from a disability of the righthand having the left hand as the main hand , let me make this clear, i never said that the lefthand is evil, but when you use it to eat intentionally without any valid reason then it becomes an act of satan. yes if you have a disability refraining you from using your right hand then you can eat with your left hand. eating with two hands, well my view on this is, since the right hand is very ok, you're not permitted to eat with the lefthand, the only case i know of is when you want to drink water, you can hold with you lefthand, but pushed into the mouth with your right hand(i.e if you are eating a food with your barehand and you dont want to stain the cup). i hope i addressed your questions this time.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

You are right, you might not see anything derogatory in that.
Tell me, why did you use that word?
bcus you are "DOLPHIN" -HEART grin grin grin
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by 9jaforlife: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empiree:
Eja dolphinheart messed up really bad. I'm sure Islamic scholar told of 'JINN' (if any) but in his twisted mind he got it wrong grin

@9jaforlife, long time. How are you doing my sister? .

Alhamdulillah my blessed brother! Aku aseku odun, emi asopo e.

These professional liars and their script writing smiley.... They're waxing stronger in their use of deceit to search for 'the truth'.

Isn't it stupidly funny, the way they always have a 'sheikh' sitting next to them whenever they need to know something about Islam?? cheesy

Enu opuro kii seje!

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by basilico: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
My kids take to heart everything i tell them as the gospel truth.
Muslims are ordered to love their prophet more than their parents. I can prove this but on a new thread.
When an Imam tells kids that Muhammad was persecuted for his beliefs They take that idiosyncratic nonsense as the gospel truth. They grow knowing that despite the criminal being one of the most vile villain in history.
The level of indoctrination in Islam has never been studied but muslims are taught that their prophet was the best person ever, have to protect him and his idiotic utterances.
They start in any discourse that Muhammad is right despite being him wrong and invent any story to make him appear right eg the sun sets in a muddy pool that he saw hence earth is flat. 1400 years later indoctrination N threats of violence muslims are still claiming the earth is flat just because Muhammad said so.
They use the right hand to eat because Muhammad said that Shaytan eats with his left.
Actually I'll invite 3 of my Muslim coworkers for lunch tomorrow. I'll order pork and use my left hand to hold the fork while looking at them straight in their eyes.
Report back here.
Can't wait to see their reactions.
And I'll go that eatery run by a Muslim with long beards whom I suspect is a salafist, the ultra core believers who imitate the sunna of Muhammad pbuh

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

Alhamdulillah my blessed brother! Aku aseku odun, emi asopo e.

These professional liars and their script writing smiley.... They're waxing stronger in their use of deceit to search for 'the truth'.

Isn't it stupidly funny, the way they always have a 'sheikh' sitting next to them whenever they need to know something about Islam?? cheesy

Enu opuro kii seje!
Ameena.

They are yeye people. Their cunning can do no poooooo

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@dolphinheart you asked if satan eat to get energy like humans, well click on this site www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/viewall/world-of-jinn/ everything about jinns are detailed on that site, i am refering you to that site cuz satan is a jinn. about the case of someone suffering from a disability of the righthand having the left hand as the main hand , let me make this clear, i never said that the lefthand is evil, but when you use it to eat intentionally without any valid reason then it becomes an act of satan. yes if you have a disability refraining you from using your right hand then you can eat with your left hand. eating with two hands, well my view on this is, since the right hand is very ok, you're not permitted to eat with the lefthand, the only case i know of is when you want to drink water, you can hold with you lefthand, but pushed into the mouth with your right hand(i.e if you are eating a food with your barehand and you dont want to stain the cup). i hope i addressed your questions this time.

Since you have decided not tell directly if Satan eats or not , I decided to try and look for that answer in ur site. This is what I found

(In many aspects of
their world, the Jinn
are very similar to us.
They eat and drink,
they marry, have
children and they die.
The life span
however, is far greater
then ours. Like us,
they will also be
subject to a Final
Reckoning by God the
Most High. They will
be present with
mankind on the Day of
Judgment and will
either go to Paradise
or Hell.)

With this, adding to the fact that you say Satan is a jinn.
Can I rightly make this statements.
A. Satan is a jinn
B. Jinns eat food
C. Satan eats food.

If this statements are correct, then the man that said Satan eats is correct! And the post that said Satan does not really eat is wrong!
So if one already knows that Satan eats food and mphamed says Satan eats with his left hand, can one not then say that the being called Satan, physically eats food with his left hand? I will like to hear ur view on this.
I want to tell me if yes or no, that the being called Satan eats food. Then tell me if he/it eats this food for sustenance.

I did not say you said left hand is evil , I thought you guys are taking about an action (eating) with the left hand as an act of evil.
So eating with the left hand is no longer evil or unhygienic or Satan if you have a valid reason!?
Are those valid reason stated in ur scriptures or anyone can derive a valid reason for not eating with the right hand.?
Cus there are a lot of different reasons why someone can decide not to eat with my right hand.

Seems you did not get my question on eating with both hands at the same time.
I mean is it evil to put food or rather hold food with ur two Hands so that you can eat it. Can I use my two hands to hold a burger to bite it?

Now u say I must use a right hand to push a cup of water in my left hand to drink, I believe this action goes beyond hygeine and reels of religious undertone. Cus using ur right hand to push a cup in ur left hand to ur mouth can in no way clear the evil in the hand or cup.
Thank you for trying to answer my questions.

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
@dolphinheart. And you claim you wanted to know the truth?? I directed you to a site, and you read just 2 or 3 paragraphs and picked things there out of context just to find a means of winning an argument, smh. Well thank God you agreed that i "tried to" answer your questions. now can you please tell me what you know about satan and the story of angels having sex? if you dont answer that this time, then it will prove that you are just out to bash islam!

3 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empiree:
bcus you are "DOLPHIN" -HEART grin grin grin

Verry funny.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@dolphinheart. And you claim you wanted to know the truth?? I directed you to a site, and you read just 2 or 3 paragraphs and picked things there out of context just to find a means of winning an argument, smh. Well thank God you agreed that i "tried to" answer your questions. now can you please tell me what you know about satan and the story of angels having sex? if you dont answer that this time, then it will prove that you are just out to bash islam!

I wanted to know the truth if really the being called 'Satan" eats and drink food. You have not stated it and the site did not say so either.

Wonder why its hard for you to give me a simple answer like " yes, he eats food " or "no, he does not eat food".

I asked you about the source/ directive/ procedure of valid reason for eating with a left hand . Pls respond to that .

I re-explained what I meant by eating with both hands , you have not stated if its evil or not

I'm not arguing with you , just asking questions so I could fully understand what you are telling me.

If there is other statement that discusses Satan eating on that website,pls let me know and ill apologise for not quoting it

I will surely answer ur question , but you know you have refused to fully answer mine
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
@dolphinheart, my chat with you is leading no where, cuz you are refusing my answers which i am giving. and i have decided to stop my chat with you right here.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

Verry funny.
lol. ..so you didn't know dolphin is fish (eja)?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@dolphinheart, my chat with you is leading no where, cuz you are refusing my answers which i am giving. and i have decided to stop my chat with you right here.

I have not refused any of ur answers , I just wanted clarity on the answers you gave .

Though you did not give a direct answer to if Satan as a being eats food, but the site u directed me to says jinns eat food. So I'm led to believe that Satan as a jinn eats food , which makes these statement " satan does not really eat food" wrong!.

I also accept ur answer that if you have valid reasons for eating with ur left hand , then there is no evil there even if the hand is unhygienic . I just wanted a clarification you refuse to give me , who gives the valid reason, ur books or the individual concerned?, so as to nulify the evil in eating with left hand.

on ur explanation on eating with both hands, I found out u did not fully understand my question , hence I rephrased and added pictures so u can get my drift. This you have refused to answer or touch.
Also in that explanation, I do accept ur view, just still find it hard to believe that the evil act drinking a cup of water with ur left hand will be removed if you support the cup with ur right hand.

U might not reply me with answers, but I will still reply this thread on angels and sex

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empiree:
What does your christian doctrine says about this?. Does it even make sense to you to eat with you left hand, same hand you use to wipe your butt, to pick dirt on the floor etc?.
Christian doctrines teaches people more important things like love for our neighbors and even enemies, how to live a righteous life like our peace loving saviour Jesus Christ.

It doesn't teach irrelevant things like how to shit and peace and how to even wash pant. God gave us brains to use.

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

I've always known him and his cohorts to be empty barrels. They know nothing about their bible, yet the jump to the Qur'an. The guy thinks everyone is also a dummy like him.. .. The true fact is Islam would always emerge victorious!
victorious in beheading people, killing innocent souls for a dead god, look at all your Islamic countries killing up and down like animals! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Victorious with Satan pissing and shittng in your noses and ears in the night. You are so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nori:
[s]victorious in beheading people, killing innocent souls for a dead god, look at all your Islamic countries killing up and down like animals! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Victorious with Satan pissing and shittng in your noses and ears in the night. You are so dumb.[/s]
I thought being a lady would give you sense, but Lo! You're super dumb. I repeat no Islamic Country is in crisis, show me one Islamic country in crisis-its a challenge! Lemme list Islamic States for you; Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sudan, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait. These are pure Islamic States, Syria, Iraq, etc aren't Islamic States or countries. I know you can't know the difference because you're an animalistic donkey who ought to have been aborted long time ago.

I know you're pained because Muslims on this thread refuted everything brought up with clear proves and evidence. There's no need to be emotional about it, just answer(if you're a Christian) why or how did angels have sex with humans?!

3 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nori:
Christian doctrines teaches people more important things like love for our neighbors and even enemies,

Yes he taught you how to love your neighbors by telling you to buy swords by selling your purses. I wonder what one uses a sword for?! embarassed

how to live a righteous life like our peace loving saviour Jesus Christ.

If Christ indeed is peace-loving, why did he tell Christian jihadists to bash heads of infants on rocks? Why did he command the bellies of pregnant women to be ripped open? Why did he ask his jihadists to save 32 virgins for him?! undecided I wait for your answers!

It doesn't teach irrelevant things like how to shit and peace and how to even wash pant. God gave us brains to use.

No wonder we have dummies and copycats as Christians today, go to the Northern Nigeria and see how Christians follow this things you condemn with stinky dirty mind. Islam comprises of everything you do as a Muslim. The Shariah(I know you indomie brain would translate Shariah automatically to be Beheadings, Stoning to death, etc) is the way a Muslim lives his/her life. Eating, drinking, bathing, using the toilet, marriage, etc everything is taught in the Shariah. But what can you boast of as a Christian? Nothing but bigotry and hate.

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by raheemarh: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2015
must you insult other people belief just because u want to make some point what you said is a very big insult to Muslims as a whole. by God grace u shall meet reap what you sow
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by raheemarh: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
true2god:
Anyone that takes mohammed serios is, himself, not a serios or normal person. How can mohammed say he saw satan eating with a left hand? Have mohammed seen satan before? Does satan get hungry? Does he eat? The next question is, does satan use the rest-room or toilet?

Like I have said before, mohammad is really a mad man for cooking up lies and superstititions for muslims to be 'digesting' into their brain. Anyone that accept mohammed as a normal person should go for a psychological examinations. I have not also forgotten that mohammed told muslims to enter the bathroon with right foot first and must wash their nose when the woke up cos satan would have poo there over the night.
You are a stupid mad man in all areas you open that ur foolish mouth to insult other people belief. i know u will feel the madness very soon
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by abduljabbar4(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

After rubbing ur butt with that hand you go and shake people. This is why diseases like cholera, typhoid etc break out often in muslim dominated parts of the north.
Disgusting.

Do u squat to pee as well, muslim men do this often, is it part of mohammeds sunna.
Id!ot we shake with our right hands. That's how you fools spread false information against Islam

3 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Id!ot we shake with our right hands. That's how you fools spread false information against Islam

More insults. Mohammed taught u well. So ur left hand can have residue of poo but for u its okay because u shake with ur right hand.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

I thought being a lady would give you sense, but Lo! You're super dumb. I repeat no Islamic Country is in crisis, show me one Islamic country in crisis-its a challenge! Lemme list Islamic States for you; Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sudan, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait. These are pure Islamic States, Syria, Iraq, etc aren't Islamic States or countries. I know you can't know the difference because you're an animalistic donkey who ought to have been aborted long time ago.

I know you're pained because Muslims on this thread refuted everything brought up with clear proves and evidence. There's no need to be emotional about it, just answer(if you're a Christian) why or how did angels have sex with humans?!

There are about 51 (or so) Islamic countries. U mentioned the ones that are progressing bEcause of their close ties with western powers and their oil wealth gotten from sales to "kaffirs".
The Saudis enjoy western lifestyle and UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait are very very secular for an Islamic country. Sudan is a terrible society, why did u include it in your list. Sudanese Muslims have killed south Sudanese for decades.
The vast majority of Islamic countries are disgusting intolerant societies.

Anywhere their is a large of enough population of Muslims that place will be backward. Eg Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Palestine, Nigeria just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by sorextee(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Tissue doesn't wipe completely clean.. water still remains the best.. truly, my hausa folks need to learn how to use soap, after washing..

parisbookaddict:

Dude do u sincerely believe all this crap mohammed taught. Do u actually use water on ur butt and go ahead and touch people. Isn't that disgusting. I guess tissues are too modern and unislamic.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by true2god: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
raheemarh:
You are a stupid mad man in all areas you open that ur foolish mouth to insult other people belief. i know u will feel the madness very soon
God give you brain to use and not to follow a 7th century pedophille who told muslims that he saw satan eating with a left hand. God give you a brain to use and not to believe a man who told you that satan reside in your nose while you are sleeping hence you must wash your nose immediately when you wake up and when you want to 'pray'. If your nasal cavity is blocked while you are asleep (obviosly a medical issue) you take a drug to clear your nose so that you can breath properly.

Any person believing a mad man telling him that he saw satan eating with a left hand and that satan resides in his nose while he was asleep makes me wonder if his education is never a waste. No wonder muslims countries are the least developed in the entire world, because of their beliefs in arab superstitutions which had been integrated into the quran and the hadith and are daily taught in mosque and madrasas.

Use your brain bro, you are more humane and intelligent than mohammed. We are in the 21st century, muslims should stop taking us back to the mohammedan 6th century AD. We now have cars, computers, electronics, satellites, aeroplane, etc being manufactured by 'kafir'. Muslims should start using their God-given brains.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Annunaki(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
raheemarh:
must you insult other people belief just because u want to make some point what you said is a very big insult to Muslims as a whole. by God grace u shall meet reap what you sow

As it occurred to you that your so called religion also insults the religious beliefs of others The koran is filled with insults to christianity and Christ so why shouldn't we return the favour?

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by bashbabe2: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

After rubbing ur butt with that hand you go and shake people. This is why diseases like cholera, typhoid etc break out often in muslim dominated parts of the north.
Disgusting.

Do u squat to pee as well, muslim men do this often, is it part of mohammeds sunna.

Try and be rational in thinking, how does cleaning with tissue helps to remove the traces and even the smell of poo or even urine. It's even not that hygienic. Water has and will always give the superior clean. So you are abusing your grand parents and your ancestors for doing the same
Maybe you should go a step further to use tissue to clean your whole body and after brushing your teeth also use tissue to clean inside your mouth.
Water is always the best.
whoever doesn't wash thier hands afterwards it's them who are not clean because islam teaches us morals and hygiene than any other religion. Why do you think we do ablution five times a day

Personally as a lady since i started using water, i know the difference and i can feel the difference . If i use tissue i use wet wipes but that contains chemicals. So why not go for natural water And wash my hands afterwards
Also for the record, either you use water or tissue it's compulsory to wash hands afterwards.

And reason why some muslim men squat is purely to prevent urine from splashing all over them . See, that is also for hygiene purpose. As its not ideal to approach prayer in such state. And also for privacy, do you know how many times have walked on the street and see men joysticks while urinating. If they can avoid these these two things, then there they can pee standing.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by true2god: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Annunaki:

As it occurred to you that your so called religion also insults the religious beliefs of others The koran is filled with insults to christianity and Christ so why shouldn't we return the favour?
It is the highest state of hypocrisy that muslims will be whinning of islam\muslim bashing while the quran and the hadith is filled with Jews and the christian bashings, and even threats (quran 5:51, quran 9:29-30). And in a traditional muslim society like sudan, saudi arabia, pakistan, etc, christian is a normative islam. I wont remind muslims that islam is so bad that even the christians and jews are regarded as dirty not worth entering mecca and yathrib (medina).

Islam is the only religion in the world that forbid non-muslims from stepping foot on their 'special' soil, mecca and yathrib where thousands lost their lives when the wahabbis (in 1933) purge the cities of activities not deemed 'islamic' enough, including music and dances.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

There are about 51 (or so) Islamic countries. U mentioned the ones that are progressing bEcause of their close ties with western powers and their oil wealth gotten from sales to "kaffirs".
The Saudis enjoy western lifestyle and UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait are very very secular for an Islamic country. Sudan is a terrible society, why did u include it in your list. Sudanese Muslims have killed south Sudanese for decades.
The vast majority of Islamic countries are disgusting intolerant societies.

Anywhere their is a large of enough population of Muslims that place will be backward. Eg Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Palestine, Nigeria just to mention a few.

The U.A.E- the the population of the locals is far less than the expatriates , the whole economy is is sustained by foreigners, so how can there not be peace when they already know the result of fighting foreigners and their religion .

They say u.a.e is a Muslim country , yet they allow the selling, buying and drinking of alcohol. Is that Islamic? .
Do christians pay jizra in u.a.e?
Does the u.a.e adhere to Islamic dress code for women.

It is evident that that country does not fully practice islam .

Malaysia- in 2011 , malaysia was named the 10th largest consumer of alcohol .

Evidence shows malaysia does not adhere strictly to Islamic laws, hence there is peace there.

All others maintain peace through oppression of others e.g S.A . They do not allow/limit/ or make near imposible shias employment in the military, teaching profession or aramco. They must get permit before they build there mosque.

Other religions are not even allowed to gather in peace .
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

There are about 51 (or so) Islamic countries.

Majority Muslim population doesn't necessarily translate Islamic Countries. By that, America(which legalizes Homosexuality) is a pure Christian nation in which was sanctified by Jesus.

U mentioned the ones that are progressing bEcause of their close ties with western powers and their oil wealth gotten from sales to "kaffirs".

Islam doesn't prevent Muslims from having dealings with the Kuffar. Trade between Non-Muslims(even with those at war with Muslims) is taught by Islam, what you're not allowed to trade with is what an harm the Muslims or what can be used to kill Muslims, so petrol and dates isn't one of them!

The Saudis enjoy western lifestyle and UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait are very very secular for an Islamic country.

Do this countries follow democracy? Their rulers are not elected, westerners living in a country doesn't mean the country is secular. A typical secular society is Turkey. Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait, Sudan, aren't secular, punishment for crimes Islam prohibits are totally upheld. Non-Muslim men in this countries pay Jizyah, but they're deducted as salaries.

Sudan is a terrible society, why did u include it in your list. Sudanese Muslims have killed south Sudanese for decades.

Go and read about the War of Sudan before spewing venom, I won't argue that fact until you've read about it. Isn't the South Sudan killing each other now? Christians butchering each other since 5000BC grin

[s]The vast majority of Islamic countries are disgusting intolerant societies.[/s]

Mention them please? undecided

This countries are not Islamic States/Countries rather Muslim countries. All this countries follow democracy. Palestine was destroyed by your Israel which wouldn't hesitate to eliminate you as a Christian. Nigeria problem of boko-are-rams is totally condemned by Muslims, Yemen houthi rebels tried to run over the democratically elected government so the issue of Yemen is political rather religious. Pakistan is disturbed by the Taliban due to the US policies in that region, Syria is political and Somalia is just like the Christian nation of Burundi and Ukraine.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by vooks: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2015
basilico:
From Muhammad we now know

-Satan is a male
-Satan eats and drinks using his left hand

This I BS,
Ifeann, Parisbookaddict,empiree,tartar9
Is th true?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by tartar9(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
vooks:
This I BS, Ifeann, Parisbookaddict,empiree,tartar9 Is th true?
it is true so what
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by vooks: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2015
tartar9:
it is true so what
Islam wins a Nobel for retardation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.