Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

. Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand (11882 Views)

Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / A Muslim Woman Embarrassed Me For Eating With My Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by tartar9(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2015
vooks:

Islam wins a Nobel for retardation
can you point out what is illogical there
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by true2god: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2015
raheemarh:
You are a stupid mad man in all areas you open that ur foolish mouth to insult other people belief. i know u will feel the madness very soon
I repeat, mohammed is a mad and evil man for his silly teachings:

1) Muslims must enter bathroom with their right foot.

2) muslims must wash their nose when they wake up cos satan was in their nose all through the nite.

3) muslims must not eat with their left hand cos mohammed saw satan ate with his left hand.

4) muslims must not hand portrait cos mohammed say so and other silly advice from the islamic prophet.

Wake up bro and stop following the instruction of an arabian cave-man whose source of livelihood was stealing and robbing infidels to promote islam. It is your quran, hadith and the sunnah, you only refused to open your eyes to see mohammed as a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by vooks: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2015
tartar9:
can you point out what is illogical there
That a primate like you can't see it

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by true2god: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

I thought being a lady would give you sense, but Lo! You're super dumb. I repeat no Islamic Country is in crisis, show me one Islamic country in crisis-its a challenge! Lemme list Islamic States for you; Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sudan, Oman, Malaysia, Qatar, Kuwait. These are pure Islamic States, Syria, Iraq, etc aren't Islamic States or countries. I know you can't know the difference because you're an animalistic donkey who ought to have been aborted long time ago.

I know you're pained because Muslims on this thread refuted everything brought up with clear proves and evidence. There's no need to be emotional about it, just answer(if you're a Christian) why or how did angels have sex with humans?!
Shut up, sharrap, shattap. I mean keep quiet. OIC means organization of Islamic countries with 51 member-countries, why are you lying to us that it is only saudi arabia, sudan, malaysia (does not even follow sharia and has a large xtain population), oman, kuwait and qatar, just cos they have not started islamic slaughter among themselves? If yemen is not at war you would have included it on the list.

Al-taqiyya muslim, in 1932 saudi arabia engaged in a genocide against one another which led to the instalment of this current saudi royal family controlling saudi vast oil wealth. If saudi arabia start their internal islamic masacre, just as they had done in the past while supporting wars and terrorism currently, by your warp logic they will cease to be a pure muslim country.

I fear islamic logic and lies.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2015
true2god:
Shut up, sharrap, shattap. I mean keep quiet.

Mumu this early morning you no dey get sense. Better Park well!

OIC means organization of Islamic countries with 51 member-countries, why are you lying to us that it is only saudi arabia, sudan, malaysia (does not even follow sharia and has a large xtain population), oman, kuwait and qatar,

I know why I started they're Islamic States, if being in OIC means it's an Islamic State then the whole Nigeria is an Islamic State because we're a member, but your cotton wool brain doesn't know. **spits**

You know nothing about Malaysia, the second largest religion in Malaysia is Buddhism with 19.8% while Christianity has just 9.2%. Islam constitute 61.9%, what is amazing is that Islam is the Official State Religion. Shariah Law is practiced for Muslims while Non-Muslims are judged based on civil law. The Absolute Ruler is a King/Emir, see lemme tell you something, if you just come and open your brown teeth at me anyhow! OK continu! undecided

just cos they have not started islamic slaughter among themselves? If yemen is not at war you would have included it on the list.

Stfu jor, Yemen is a Muslim Country based on democracy hypocrite!

Al-taqiyya muslim, in 1932 saudi arabia engaged in a genocide against one another which led to the instalment of this current saudi royal family controlling saudi vast oil wealth. If saudi arabia start their internal islamic masacre, just as they had done in the past while supporting wars and terrorism currently, by your warp logic they will cease to be a pure muslim country.

It's an established fact that you Christians are permitted to lie and decieve to preach your faith so I won't blame you for the gibberish you've written above. The arabian oil is giving sleepless nights, flourishing Muslim countries like Malaysia, UAE, etc which Christians flock into like flies looking for sh't to perch on is also giving you headache, what's your problem sef?!

I fear islamic logic and lies.

I fear your lies, deceit, hypocrisy, dumbness, gullibility, flat'head!
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
true2god:
[s]I repeat, mohammed is a mad and evil man for his silly teachings:

1) Muslims must enter bathroom with their right foot.

2) muslims must wash their nose when they wake up cos satan was in their nose all through the nite.

3) muslims must not eat with their left hand cos mohammed saw satan ate with his left hand.

4) muslims must not hand portrait cos mohammed say so and other silly advice from the islamic prophet.

Wake up bro and stop following the instruction of an arabian cave-man whose source of livelihood was stealing and robbing infidels to promote islam. It is your quran, hadith and the sunnah, you only refused to open your eyes to see mohammed as a criminal.[/s]
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by tartar9(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
vooks:

That a primate like you can't see it
only dumb people will see it as illogical,satan feeding and all your feeble minds could imagine was that of a spirit eating amala and ewedu undecided dullards!
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dragunov: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Demmzy15:

Like I always say- you have no manners, rude, vulgar and also an empty barrel. A Brother presented an irrefutable answer, instead of you to read you then abuse my God and Prophet.

When I was in primary school, we were fond of read biblical stories for children which had pictures. It was very fun and interesting because it had nice pictures which would help you reflect back to the events. I could remember an incident in which when we got to a story in Genesis 6, everyone was laughing because that story book said "Angels had sex with women on earth and they gave birth to giants", we were like "wooow", so angels had sex(!?) I didn't confirm that blasphemy until now when truthman2012=Falseman2012=Lie-lieman2012=basilico created this nonsense thread.

This story is found in Torah:

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God(Angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4

Now some Christians might want to play smart by bringing a useless and non-contextual meanings, well I'm prepared for that. The phrase "sons of God" which is "בְּנֵי הָֽאֱלֹהִים"(Bene elohim) in Hebrew is used twice in the Book of Job to refer explicitly to "Angels".

"Now there was a day when the sons of God(Bene elohim) came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them." Job 1:6

"Again there was a day when the sons of God(Bene elohim) came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord." Job 2:1

Now from this verses we can conclude that angels of God according to the Bible came down and had sex with daughters of Men to the extent they gave birth to giants. Some Christians here might be born again, so permit me to explain this sex:

sex·u·al intercourse (sĕk′sho͞o-əl)

Noun 1. sexual intercourse - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and [size=15pt]excited[/size] until orgasm and ejaculation occurs.

So according to the Bible, the underlined is what supposed angels of God did. They ejaculated into a human female to give birth to giants. This is to say the angels had "pe°nis" in which they use to unirate or piss(OREMUSSANCTUS/OZAOEKPE), have sex, etc. Yet some hypocritical takkiyah Christians come and complain that the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) downgraded Satan?

So let's say for the sake of an argument that indeed Satan eats(a brother has explained above), what's wrong with that? Shebi the angels of the bible had penis in which they procreate with female humans!

So much for your dumb jaw-jaw!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit / 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist / The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.