Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

. Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand (11875 Views)

Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / A Muslim Woman Embarrassed Me For Eating With My Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
lexiconkabir:
the part of disease outbreak in the north and all the rubbish you typed are nonsense. talking about squating when urinating, well ignorance is your problem, different unislamic doctors also buy that idea, dr achyutananda explains that urinating while standing leads to backache, quick loss of vital energy, fatigue, loss of energy of the senses, dr shiva also an ayurvedic doctor explains that from the health point of view, male and female bodies are made in a way that in squatting posture all urine effortlessly comes out. health wise it is adviceable to squat and pee, ignorant lots! cool huh?

[size=20pt] LOOOOOL. MR muslim your comment is hilarious. Are u joking??
So men urinating while standing leads to all those ailments. You and the quack dr achyutananda and any other muslim who believes this needs to get their head examined.
[/size]

Cc rilwon, empiree, rilwanye001, yazach , 9ja4life etc is this your view on this issue.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
[s][/s]
Who put your mouth now Amebo? ! undecided

Dude do u sincerely believe all this crap mohammed taught. Do u actually use water on ur butt and go ahead and touch people. Isn't that disgusting. I guess tissues are too modern and unislamic.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
mustymatic:

Oh dear! you just goofed, Muslims do not rub with the right hand, but left, and do not shake with the left,..so that should be amongst the christian dominated parts, since there is no ruling regarding it.

So what u saying is u can have sh.it on ur left hand and shake folks with ur right, and u have never made the mistake of touching anyone with ur left.

Why don't u use tissue which ensures no sh.it makes contact with ur skin. Oh right, mohammed never imagined tissues will be invented. His mind and allah were trapped in 7th century Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So men urinating while standing leads to all those ailments. You and the quack dr achyutananda and any other muslim who believes this needs to get their head examined.
[/size]

Cc rilwon, emp.iree, rilwan.ye001, yazac.h , 9ja.4life etc is this your view on this issue.
Good job @lexicon.

@paris, you still around?.I thought you reverted to Islam in Abakaliki, no?. Anyways, squatting when urinating is recommended in the Sunnah of Rosul(Allah's Peace and Blessing Be Upon him and his household). It's not a joke.

Standing and Urinating in Islam
First of all, we must remember that our ability to digest food and drink is a great blessing from Allah. We would not be able to survive without a digestive system. However, with every blessing comes a responsibility. Since human waste is classified as impure, Islam teaches us a few rules about how to relieve ourselves with dignity.

There are many Islamic guidelines about how to use the restroom. We will only focus on those that pertain to standing and urinating. This common practice has led to the following unethical practices:

1. Shamelessness. One bad habit that has resulted from using of public urinals is the loss of personal modesty in the restroom. It is very common to see two men using the bathroom while having a conversation at the same time. Had they peeked over just a little they would have be able to see one another’s private parts. This is abhorrent. The Prophet ﷺ (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“Allah detests it when two people relieve themselves uncovered and have a conversation.”

The Prophet ﷺ would take so much care to seclude himself that Al-Mughīrah ibn Shu’bah said, “I was travelling with the Prophet. When he needed to relieve himself, he went far away from me.”

2. Increase in impurity. How many urinals have you ever seen that provide wuḍū’ facilities, water fixtures or even toilet paper? Probably none. This results in people leaving the restroom without an appropriate level of cleanliness or washing their hands. The Prophet ﷺ said,

“When you go to the restroom, take three stones with you to clean yourself. That will suffice.”

Salman al-Fārisī, the Companion from Persia, was told, “Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to use the bathroom.” He responded, “That is right. He ﷺ told us not to…use our right hand when cleaning and to not use less than three stones to clean ourselves after we finish.”

‘Ā’ishah (ra), the Prophet’s ﷺ wife, said to a group of women, “Tell your husbands to clean themselves with water because I am embarrassed to tell them. This is what the Prophet ﷺ used to do regularly.” Cleaning yourself, with either a solid substance or with water, is so important in Islam that once when the Prophet ﷺ passed by a man’s grave he told Ibn ‘Abbās (ra) that the deceased man is being tortured, but not for a major sin: “He didn’t used to clean himself after urinating.”

3. Disrespect for others. One of the common habits we find in people who regularly use urinals is that they also stand up while using a lavatory. This can result in an unsanitary seat covered with urine and germs. Very few people care to clean the seat, let alone the toilet area after leaving, so, the next person entering has to deal with that disgusting mess. In this regard, the Prophet ﷺ said,

“Beware of the cursed ones.” Some people asked, “Who are the cursed ones?” He replied, “People who relieve themselves in public pathways or in shaded areas.”

Public pathways and shaded areas are two areas where people would be offended from excrement and filth because they use them so often. The same curse would apply to those who leave filth behind for the next person. The curse, in this context, has two meanings: people are cursed by the one who has to deal with the dirt they left behind and they are cursed by Allah for their careless and disgusting habits.

Are there any exceptions?

The Prophet ﷺ always sat down to relieve himself. This is proven by ‘Ā’ishah (ra), who was constantly in his presence. She said, “Don’t believe anyone that tells you the Prophet ﷺ used to stand while urinating. He always used to sit down.” The only person who ever contradicted her statement was Hudhayfah when he said, “The Prophet ﷺ [while traveling] approached a garbage dump and stood while urinating. Then, he called me to bring some water for him, so I did, and he performed wuḍū’.” This is clearly an exception to the rule because the Prophet ﷺ was in a very dirty place. Hudhayfa’s description of the place being a garbage dump reveals to us the context and makes it clear that ‘Ā’isha’s (ra) challenge was referring to people who claimed the Prophet ﷺ did it often as a habit. Her challenge still stands today. When someone tries to misquote the statement of Hudhayfah in order to prove that the Prophet ﷺ used to stand and urinate just as people do today, we should correct it.

What should a Muslim do?

Muslims should try to combat this immorality in their own community by encouraging good standards of hygiene. We live in societies which claim to be clean and advanced, yet their toilets – the most basic of sanitary developments – are among the filthiest in the world. Visit any gas station, high school, theme park, etc. and experience what happens to the restrooms when there is no full time janitor to clean up afterwards.

People of the world still have much to learn from Islam’s frank information on cleanliness. Purity has an environmental impact and is strongly connected to worship; without a clean body, a Muslim cannot pray. It is such an important principle in Islam that the Prophet ﷺ said,

“Cleanliness is half of faith.”

The messenger of Allah ﷺ has taught us certain rules to observe which benefit both society and ourselves. It is up to us to be aware of this guidance, learn it and apply it.

Pee or Urinate in Squatting Posture is Healthier for Men and Women
https://bhls./2011/03/14/it-is-wise-and-healthy-always-pass-urine-peacefully-in-squatting-posture/

A nairaland opened this thread few days ago. This somewhat backs lexcon post
[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2521177/youve-been-pooping-wrong-way[/size]

2 Likes

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cc parisbookaddict aka Olodo-bookaddict tongue
Empiree:
Good job @lexicon.
@paris, you still around?.I thought you reverted to Islam in Abakaliki, no?. Anyways, squatting when urinating is recommended in the Sunnah of Rosul(Allah's Peace and Blessing Be Upon him and his household). It's not a joke.
First of all, we must remember that our ability to digest food and drink is a great blessing from Allah. We would not be able to survive without a digestive system. However, with every blessing comes a responsibility. Since human waste is classified as impure, Islam teaches us a few rules about how to relieve ourselves with dignity.
There are many Islamic guidelines about how to use the restroom. We will only focus on those that pertain to standing and urinating. This common practice has led to the following unethical practices:
1. Shamelessness. One bad habit that has resulted from using of public urinals is the loss of personal modesty in the restroom. It is very common to see two men using the bathroom while having a conversation at the same time. Had they peeked over just a little they would have be able to see one another’s private parts. This is abhorrent. The Prophet ﷺ (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said,
“Allah detests it when two people relieve themselves uncovered and have a conversation.”
The Prophet ﷺ would take so much care to seclude himself that Al-Mughīrah ibn Shu’bah said, “I was travelling with the Prophet. When he needed to relieve himself, he went far away from me.”
2. Increase in impurity. How many urinals have you ever seen that provide wuḍū’ facilities, water fixtures or even toilet paper? Probably none. This results in people leaving the restroom without an appropriate level of cleanliness or washing their hands. The Prophet ﷺ said,
“When you go to the restroom, take three stones with you to clean yourself. That will suffice.”
Salman al-Fārisī, the Companion from Persia, was told, “Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to use the bathroom.” He responded, “That is right. He ﷺ told us not to…use our right hand when cleaning and to not use less than three stones to clean ourselves after we finish.”
‘Ā’ishah (ra), the Prophet’s ﷺ wife, said to a group of women, “Tell your husbands to clean themselves with water because I am embarrassed to tell them. This is what the Prophet ﷺ used to do regularly.” Cleaning yourself, with either a solid substance or with water, is so important in Islam that once when the Prophet ﷺ passed by a man’s grave he told Ibn ‘Abbās (ra) that the deceased man is being tortured, but not for a major sin: “He didn’t used to clean himself after urinating.”
3. Disrespect for others. One of the common habits we find in people who regularly use urinals is that they also stand up while using a lavatory. This can result in an unsanitary seat covered with urine and germs. Very few people care to clean the seat, let alone the toilet area after leaving, so, the next person entering has to deal with that disgusting mess. In this regard, the Prophet ﷺ said,
“Beware of the cursed ones.” Some people asked, “Who are the cursed ones?” He replied, “People who relieve themselves in public pathways or in shaded areas.”
Public pathways and shaded areas are two areas where people would be offended from excrement and filth because they use them so often. The same curse would apply to those who leave filth behind for the next person. The curse, in this context, has two meanings: people are cursed by the one who has to deal with the dirt they left behind and they are cursed by Allah for their careless and disgusting habits.
The Prophet ﷺ always sat down to relieve himself. This is proven by ‘Ā’ishah (ra), who was constantly in his presence. She said, “Don’t believe anyone that tells you the Prophet ﷺ used to stand while urinating. He always used to sit down.” The only person who ever contradicted her statement was Hudhayfah when he said, “The Prophet ﷺ [while traveling] approached a garbage dump and stood while urinating. Then, he called me to bring some water for him, so I did, and he performed wuḍū’.” This is clearly an exception to the rule because the Prophet ﷺ was in a very dirty place. Hudhayfa’s description of the place being a garbage dump reveals to us the context and makes it clear that ‘Ā’isha’s (ra) challenge was referring to people who claimed the Prophet ﷺ did it often as a habit. Her challenge still stands today. When someone tries to misquote the statement of Hudhayfah in order to prove that the Prophet ﷺ used to stand and urinate just as people do today, we should correct it.
What should a Muslim do?
Muslims should try to combat this immorality in their own community by encouraging good standards of hygiene. We live in societies which claim to be clean and advanced, yet their toilets – the most basic of sanitary developments – are among the filthiest in the world. Visit any gas station, high school, theme park, etc. and experience what happens to the restrooms when there is no full time janitor to clean up afterwards.
People of the world still have much to learn from Islam’s frank information on cleanliness. Purity has an environmental impact and is strongly connected to worship; without a clean body, a Muslim cannot pray. It is such an important principle in Islam that the Prophet ﷺ said,
The messenger of Allah ﷺ has taught us certain rules to observe which benefit both society and ourselves. It is up to us to be aware of this guidance, learn it and apply it.
https://bhls./2011/03/14/it-is-wise-and-healthy-always-pass-urine-peacefully-in-squatting-posture/
[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2521177/youve-been-pooping-wrong-way[/size]
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude do u sincerely believe all this crap mohammed taught. Do u actually use water on ur butt and go ahead and touch people. Isn't that disgusting. I guess tissues are too modern and unislamic.
You're claiming t°ush girl ba? I heard you shot put ie you sh't inside nylon and fling it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Annunaki:

And the more annoying thing is that they don't use soap when they wash their hands after using the loo. Washing with ordinary water without soap is extremely dirty and unhygienic. Dirty pigs angry

Some of them use leaves in a condition where water is not available. grin
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by truthman2012(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Truthman2012 a.k.a Basillico, so, what's your point exactly?

You are dead wrong, am not basillico!!!
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Anas09: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lazy muslims, can't think for themselves, always copying and pasting.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by truthman2012(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
Truthman2012 basilico grin you have come again ba?! Before I count 3,close this thread.

You guys make me laugh. Me I no be basilico o!! Him be ma brother.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by basilico: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
Cc parisbookaddict aka Olodo-bookaddict tongue

Does Shaytan eat? With his left hand?, What does he eat? Raw or cooker food? Does he cook or does Jibril make his food?
Does Shaytan take 3 meals a day?
Does Shaytan have a penis.....

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by truthman2012(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rilwayne01 and Demmzy15

Your attention is needed here na:

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

It is unusual of you guys to be silent when you think you have a point. Anyway let me take it that you didn't see them.

Don't discuss it here, go there and say something.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by dolphinheart(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can we have a straight answer, 1. does Satan eat or does not eat?
2. Does Satan need food to remain alive?
3 is Satan an angel.?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[/size]

Cc rilwon, empiree, rilwanye001, yazach , 9ja4life etc is this your view on this issue.
wow, i now see your problem, facts i gave to you are hillarious? common, have you ever asked yourself why you cant straight while easing yourself?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by basilico: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
lexiconkabir:
wow, i now see your problem, facts i gave to you are hillarious? common, have you ever asked yourself why you cant straight while easing yourself?

And since Shaytan eats does he excrete? .Does he clean himself And with which hand does he use?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
Empiree [i:
post=36963236]Good job @lexicon.

What should a Muslim do?

[/s]

Yubbish copy and paste.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Angelou(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you should be ashamed of yourself saying that you eat with your lefthand, you are a lefty quite alright but that doesnt mean you cant learn how to eat with your right hand undecided, let me ask you, what hand do you use in holding tissue paper when cleaning your anus after u deficate?(i use water, i used tissue for you coz most christians use tissue paper), it is your left hand, why the hell will you use that same hand to eat? thats unhygienic!
your forefathers couldn't even afoord d luxury of tissue paper u knw... They used leaves not until they were converted (coerced) into Islam #no-offence! Dats just a historical fact
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

You're claiming t°ush girl ba? I heard you shot put ie you sh't inside nylon and fling it. grin grin

Did Islamic allah instruct jibril and mohammed to tell you this. They are wrong as usual.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by basilico: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Angelou:
your forefathers couldn't even afoord d luxury of tissue paper u knw... They used leaves not until they were converted (coerced) into Islam #no-offence! Dats just a historical fact

What leaves. Allah, the most knowing and benevolent, thru his prophet told them to use stones or sand because kuffar had not invented tissue paper.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
It is very very illogical and stu.pid to say that the left hand is not fit for eating, reasons because you use it to wipe your bum bum..tell me, don't you use this same hand to cook the food you eat and do other personal activities that can only be done with both hands working together?

Does that mean the suppose Shaytan have to till the soil to grow crops and eat to survive like humans do? And still have the time to run the affairs of 7billion people in other to convince them to choose hell.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maamin:
[s][/s]

Yubbish copy and paste.
Is there anything not beneficial in the post?. Are you so damn concern about copy/paste?. Well, it's not. The links at the bottom are different from the text. The first link is not even have anything to do with Islam. The second link was created by fellow nairaland. None of which is attributed to my post.

Yes, some of my post is mixed up with my understanding and scholarly view as well.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empiree:
Is there anything not beneficial in the post?. Are you so damn concern about copy/paste?. Well, it's not. The links at the bottom are different from the text. The first link is not even have anything to do with Islam. The second link was created by fellow nairaland. None of which is attributed to my post.

Yes, some of my post is mixed up with my understanding and scholarly view as well.

Why does shaytan have to eat in the first place? I guess he wipes with his right hand since he eats with his left hand.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by parisbookaddict(f): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empiree:
Good job @lexicon.

What should a Muslim do?

Squating to poop is how our ancestors defecated for thousands of years and it is possible the human body has adapted to that mode of disposing solid waste(most animals squat to poop but not to pee). That is not Islamic, or Peculiar insight given by mohammed aka Islamic allah, it is nature. But this applies to squatting to remove solid waste. There is research to prove this.

However, men have urinated standing for cEnturies before mohammed AND AFTER, there is no research or study that says otherwise. This is why it comes natural for men and even women to pee standing up. It IS more conveinent and natural. However mohammed claims that men sitting to urinate is better BUT there is No research to show that the bladder empties better when humans squat.

NO research nor biological / anatomical evidence. It doesn't make sense.

God gave humans natural instincts. We don't need to be taught how to eat, nor defecate. Nor how to run or grow things or reproduce. It comes natural to humans.

Let's view this from a Muslims perspective. Why would Islamic allah wait for thousands of years before telling humans thru mohammed how to properly urinate or defecate. Why didn't the earlier prophets mention it.

Why do u choose to be held in bondage by the personal opinions of a dead paedophile. A man who claims shyatan uses his left hand. Can't u see this is plain 7th century superstition.

Smh for u.

1 Like

Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maamin:

Why does shaytan have to eat in the first place? I guess he wipes with his right hand since he eats with his left hand.
What does your christian doctrine says about this?. Does it even make sense to you to eat with you left hand, same hand you use to wipe your butt, to pick dirt on the floor etc?.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Did Islamic allah instruct jibril and mohammed to tell you this. They are wrong as usual. [/s]
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Demmzy15(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
basilico:

Does Shaytan eat? With his left hand?, What does he eat? Raw or cooker food? Does he cook or does Jibril make his food?
Does Shaytan take 3 meals a day?
Does Shaytan have a penis.....

Dunce go to page one!
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empiree:
What does your christian doctrine says about this?. Does it even make sense to you to eat with you left hand, same hand you use to wipe your butt, to pick dirt on the floor etc?.

Get your head out of the 7th century arabian sand my friend! Have you heard of cutlery before?

Plus is your Left hand not part of your body?
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maamin:

Get your head out of the 7th century arabian sand my friend! Have you heard of cutlery before?

Plus is your Left hand not part of your body?
It's not a major sin anyways, so whats your problem?. Who cares if you eat with your left hand. Jut leave Islamic texts alone and focus on yours. You religion makes no reference to it or the likes which means it is not a comprehensive religion.

Get over with
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by jcross19: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
All I can conclude here is that all the lefties are satan right? The more you read islamic books the more is getting messy. Even you will see where mohamMAD called a black man shaytan, soon you will see it.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Maamin(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empiree:
It's not a major sin anyways, so whats your problem?. Who cares if you eat with your left hand. Jut leave Islamic texts alone and focus on yours. You religion makes no reference to it or the likes which means it is not a comprehensive religion.

Get over with

No no no no! You getting it all twisted, we are concern because you fail to see this fables. Is like one mallam gathering some clueless naive aboki in the far eastern hot arabian desert and telling them this tales by moonlight bladadash under a date palm tree..and this is what you call the sunnah of your prophet?

I dont have a religion let alone one that will make this ridiculous assertions.
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Empiree: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Maamin:

[s]No no no no! You getting it all twisted, we are concern because you fail to see this fables. Is like one mallam gathering some clueless naive aboki in the far eastern hot arabian desert and telling them this tales by moonlight bladadash under a date palm tree..and this is what you call the sunnah of your prophet?[/s]

I dont have a religion let alone one that will make this ridiculous assertions.
@underlined, lobatan! Your case is sealed. End Of Discussion!
Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Angelou:
my forefathers couldn't even afford d luxury of tissue paper u knw... They used leaves, #no-offence! Dats just a historical fact
well said bro! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.