Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) (46208 Views)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by kenoz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin If she mistakenly kiss her ex
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by otswag(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
B4 nko. The head wey she don rub and caress wella as he dey arrange am for pre-matrimonial Bed. Y she no go sabi am?
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by tpiah2: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
are this lady and her husband trying to be nairaland celebrities?
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Well... Good thing my head is not difficult to identify.

Egò thingz. grin

1 Like

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Biko I no fit try this kind mistake, maybe this was an already planned game coz if she was taken unawares, am not sure she would've gotten the right person, OK Oya let's turn it d oda way round, n he's blind folded to look for his wife amongst some oda girls, where he wan start to dey touch? breast Abi Na nyash? Mumu game! Yeye pipo ........
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by tpiah2: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
in Yoruba culture, its the husband who looks for his wife, not the wife looking for her husband.

This is also the biblical standard.

perhaps in Edo they do it like this lady did her own.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Iddiot(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
lie lie.....am sure there will b a kind of sign dat his husband will use to make himself known....like using his leg to touch hers while she will b pretending to experiment his head.

1 Like

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by bewla(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
no go there
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
The game is easy na. Won't she know his body scent, structure aπϑ the particular perfume he ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ to wear. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Dreezychris: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
;DDey don plan am before show nd d blindfolded cloth could be transparent #lol
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maybe her bobo has lump or bump on his head. Or how well do we describe how she knew it was her bobo head? Just ma thought ooo
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by merits(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
copycat 9ja go begin do dis nawn.tnk god av done my own weddin 4yrs bak,so my wyf as xcape d test 4 eva.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by spicyhoney(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Very easy, even if half asleep and blind folded, I will still be able to pick the head out grin Head you touch all the time grin
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by merits(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
copycat 9ja go begin do dis nawn.tnk god av done my own weddin sum yrs bak,so my wyf as xcape d test 4 eva.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by tpiah2: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
merits:
copycat 9ja go begin do dis nawn

only the ones without a culture or who have lost their roots.

I'm assuming this one is from the husband's place however.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
She only passed cos she knows his body scent. It's quite easy mbok.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Neemcie(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
thefakestan:
How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?

There should be LIB FP for all those trying to save MB but want to visit NL.

ThefakeStan
sorry sir.. the title of the thread ain't

"How To Reduce The Price Of Garri In The Market."

and you are not in Agriculture/Marketing section.
undecided
thefakestan:
How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?

There should be LIB FP for all those trying to save MB but want to visit NL.

ThefakeStan
sorry sir.. the title of the thread ain't

"How To Reduce The Price Of Garri In The Market."

and you are not in Agriculture/Marketing section.

1 Like

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
LED signs available for sale!

Attract everyone passing by to your business.
Fully customizable, very bright, eye catching, can be programmed with whatever text you want.

Get your LED sign today and increase customers>>>>>

Call/whatsApp : 07066114612

https://www.nairaland.com/2362514/buy-scrolling-led-signs-customized

Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by hidee20(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
What if I kiss wrong person? embarassed

Depending on your man,your name might turn to "SORRY" or he use it to tease you for the rest of your life whenever he feels like lipsrsealed

BTW,the first guy was like "lanre na me your former boyfriend,no make mistake ooo cos i no wan chop beating o". grin
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Sugardiva(f): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
omogidi234:
Assuming[b][/b] but not conceding[b][/b] that she picks another guy other than her Bobo?

I put it to you that you are a lawyer! grin cheesy
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by TheObserver(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Odikwa very risky
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Mznaett: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
OMG! Make una folo me see play wey dey risky o shocked
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
If this one na play

Aja ala obim because temptation is better between God and job
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by enitey(f): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Already planned
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lolcheesy That awkward moment when she mistakenly grab the groom's best friend and kiss him grin

Dat one na double wahala
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by mitchyy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
In my bridal shower, I was asked to pick my husband using his feet. Fortunately I love playing with his feet, so I knew them very well. It was very risky as I was initially confused.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wow. First time I've clicked a source link out of interest.

To all you fake bloggers, learn from topics like this; if you're a good writer or have good content it sells itself, people would want more of it and you wouldn't need to force anyone to visit your mediocre site.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Raxxye(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
She may not have got it through the shape of his head alone. His body scent may have helped her too!
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by noblegrex: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
[/color][color=#006600] :Wow!!that's interesting,kudos to her anyways bt no big deal if she fails its a difficult one.bt I think she'll knw beter by touching his dick.
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

its not just the head....she has been with him and knows his scent, body features blablabla

but its still a dangerous game sha.... imagine if she kisses her ex

Well, Quranically and Biblically even Tradonically, you're not suppose to know each other's bodily features beforehand.

It should be like the Algerian dude who refused his new bride after seeing her for the first time without make-up. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by onyekadike: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
If I hear u talk kiss again smiley
Re: Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Arangee game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.