Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) (8347 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
i know i CANNOT
if they "jazz" me and say the jazz was done in India, it will clear when the "Afin" looks into my eyes
I no fit lailai
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by CrazyMan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
It’s not; but I won’t marry them.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Dreloaded(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
Some of you must have failed Biology if you sincerely think that by having kids with an albino will automatically produce one.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by ndumart: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2007
E get as e be. I see them as human but can't marry an albino, may be they are not just my type.
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2009
na half caste?
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Phemmy1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2009
There's nothing bad in getting married to an albino. so far the girl is a human being and not from another planet. wanna meet you i'm Haishophem Kudos
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by teissys(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
Albinos are human in every aspect but marrying one is out of question. Infact, light skin is a put-off to me.
Especially people with skin lighter than mine, I love dark men!!! wink wink wink
Re: Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin) by Oxone(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
Welll Personally i wont, have never fancied them.
but i guess its different stroke for different folks. I was in Asaba a couple of months back & was hanging out with friends in one of the joints opposite grand hotel (cheap & very cold beer cool). it was about 11pm & prostitutes of all types (dwarfs, albino, disabled & what not) was all over the place (the Truth shocked). what caught our attention & blew us out of our minds was the bidding war going on between two guys over an albino. the guy who took her home had to pay an extra 5k over what the other guy bidded. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] / Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) / Have You Found Your True Love Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.