Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP (1115 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Aipete2(f): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
A lady said "i lost my virginity to a guy when i was in SS1 and the relationship ended in secondary school. When i got to university i dated 15 guys and left after tasting my honeypot . I graduated from school and got a job after five years and i dated 16 more guys including my boss but twas all a vain relationship, the last 6 men i dated were pastors but they left me after having sex with me. What can i do to have a serious relationship?
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by ladyF(f): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
She needs a relationship with God

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tell her to go back to the past using time door, bring back her virginity and the dignity she had lost. If she can't do that, she should just forget about relationship/ marriage cos no sane guy will marry her type.
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by deadZONE: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by psucc(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladyf I think someone drag you into the kitchen and you are here again? When will you serve dinner.
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Lattop(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Story for the gods

Date 12 more to complete 50cheesy
Asewo Oniranu
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
38 men? WTH. Maybe she should abstain from sex & relationships for a while, to figure out the void she's trying to fill with all these relationships in her life.
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Johnnoah1st: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aipete2:
A lady said "i lost my virginity to a guy when i was in SS1 and the relationship ended in secondary school. When i got to university i dated 15 guys and left after tasting my honeypot . I graduated from school and got a job after five years and i dated 16 more guys including my boss but twas all a vain relationship, the last 6 men i dated were pastors but they left me after having sex with me. What can i do to have a serious relationship?
wat is honeypot?
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by nnachukz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
I don't like it when people don't own up. Op tell us the whole truth. This story is yours, just own up and change I will make you my second wife.
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aipete2:

Very simple..just smile @ me and all ur sorrows shall be over grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Aipete2(f): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
wat is honeypot?
me dont know
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
wat is honeypot?

Ask LadyF, Introvert or Dr Dogood grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Tallesty1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Charity commissioner

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Johnnoah1st: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aipete2:
me dont know
why wont u knw? is it not u dat post it?
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
She needs a relationship with God

She's better. Can you even remember the number of men you've slept with?
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by 25omega(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aipete2:
she needs to move to a different state because it seems like her reputation precedes her or there is something about her personality that is off putting or maybe she likes to share about her past in full details as she shared with you about her 38 sex partners
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by berrygoodgirl: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
tunnamania11:
Tell her to go back to the past using time door, bring back her virginity and the dignity she had lost. If she can't do that, she should just forget about relationship/ marriage cos no sane guy will marry her type.

Lol...u think all the girls getting married on saturdays are "good girls"?

Ur story shaaa...op abeg fear God grin
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by blackmarya(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
how old is she herself and when did she start dating? how long did it take for each relationship that she had dated 38 men and not yet old
Re: I Slept With 38 Men And I Need A Serious RELATIONSHIP by Enockia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
see peeps actin like saints hmm i hear em callin names asewo, oniranu etc....lets face it most of us er worse than the poster like someone here said can some of u remember the number of guys or ladies uve dated......

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo That Church Girl / What Do You Think About Having Only One Lover / How To Get Any Girl U Want ( Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.