Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (103141 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Its in the name bruv. grin smiley

_BqLEKAN thumbs up!! grin

lol bro, you killed it better.. that lady is an inspiration
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

It doesn't matter if you like me or not

undecided heartbroken
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
chimerase2:
morale lession angry
lesion ke grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by temitemi1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm, u want to use this to win her abi grin
midolian:
sowie mi queen..had to finish with my prayers b4 attending to the players claiming to luv u...And like tyres, amma make them roll on the floor in the strangest manner..

Cc: temitemi1
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Gurgle(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1st rule of NL:

do not compliment the trolls.

so say it wih me now

SOFTAPPLES WILL BE SO UGLY IF HE WERE TO BE A GIRL

Looool I have said it and repeated it
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by XavierBlue(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
walahi, kingtom you don kill me grin

XavierBlue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided where you been dey
chimerase2:
shey na dat jujuman u go marry shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
agoadiv:
which guy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
agoadiv:
Mhizkel.... I love usmiley
Love you too sweet. You are a darling!cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
mtcheww undecided
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1 would be soo ugly if he were a male but it just so happens he's a P***star called clithead. What a
transgendered lipsrsealed
Rule N0 1. Never compliment the Trolls grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

who will read this boring novel?

angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
tohpahz:

Eggovinmma. cheesy

This is for you..

Lol cheesy cheesy.
I don't know how to do this o, am o suppose to woo him as well?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by chimerase2: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
lesion ke grin
ori ife dn gree nah, hope u go call me during de deliverance half hour grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
bqlekan:
lol bro, you killed it better.. that lady is an inspiration

Am humbled bro. smiley

I really enjoyed your lines and creativity. The intro would sweep Mhizkel off her feet. smiley

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Swaggzkid: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
XavierBlue:
walahi, kingtom you don kill me grin

XavierBlue

Ikpa abadie?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Johnnoah1st: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Danjuma827:
don't faint yet ohh. I have just started
OMG! so u still get more bullet in ur gun? oh! my guy pls have mercy naa.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by AlienStar: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Sassybae de angel of ma life, de busen burner dat burns ma heart, i luv u talk ua own grin
Sassybae:
cheesy I don marry tongue
see bad luck oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by midolian(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
I have searched every page on this thread, still can't c my rival; Need I to say they are cowards b4 it becomes clear to my gal?;
As a fan,.. i am a "die-hard" if you know what I mean;
I ve had many gals, but you are the sweerest I've seen;
This is why I am ever ready to catch ya wen yeu fall;
In the midst of adversities, amma make u stand tall;
I don't play games, these words are true, they aint political;
Caring, luving, and all you can think of, amma give it optimal;

Cc:Aminat508

Temitemi1 , OzaOekpe undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who be oga Titus?
Na you na grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:

undecided heartbroken

That's good
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
bqlekan:
[size=5pt]I tried keeping it real and simple.. This came directly from my heart [/size] grin

"Sori for ur loss dear..u and ur family needs to be very prayerful..I pray God wil help u overcome it..same happened 2me wen i..........."

↑That was HER first post on Nairaland, in those few words, I see kindness, I see love, I see pity, I see care, and most importantly, I see a strong lady who harnessed her weakness into strength.
I don't want to show [color=#990000]KEL
why I should be chosen, I only want to show HER why and how I fell for HER.
I use to think a blend of beauty and brains cannot be inherent In one human, KEL'S 3000+ post on Nairaland proved me wrong. going through those posts, I had this feeling of sweetness in me. Mons Olympus can't explain the height at which I was taken. Right away, I knew my purpose in life was not just to live and leave. I knew I had to Live, Love and Leave. I just found my missing 'L' ink. KEL is the answer.
I didn't just find a lady, I found a unique and oustanding human, someone whose sense of reasoning is overwhelming. I found a lady who never takes pride in HER distinct qualities.
It is the beauty of a flower that attracts the butterfly, the wisdom in KEL'S words attracts me to HER. My heart, mind and soul craves for the flawless KEL.
Of all the stars in the universe, the brightest of them all is located 12 million light years away from us, KEL'S serene nature, and loving heart distinguish HER by 12 million light years from other ladies.
When the 'Higg's Boson' was discovered, I thought it will be the most precious thing ever, I thought nothing would ever surpass it, I was wrong. KEL'S maturity, Intelligence, dignity, beauty and decency surpasses the so called precious 'God's particle'. In KEL, I found a human far more precious than Science. I found a human whose uniqueness surpasses that of a graphene. I found love, I found all I've ever craved for in a lady.
KEL's imperfections are what qualifies HER as a perfect human. This, I'm willing to live with for the entire rest of my life.
Some men ask for jewels, some ask for models, some want angels. I want none of these, just give me a 'KEL' [/color]

[size=14pt] I LOVE YOU KEL[/size]
It took me 12 million light years to compose this.. I HOPE IT GETS TO MY STAR
Hey MHIZKEL, I want to meet MUM cheesy

cc . dygeasy MHizkel
shocked You went his far all because of me? Wow! Come gimme a hug.wink

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

He be like say life ban awaits you ooo. Wetin you go call that one??
Love till eternity grin tongue
Marriagegrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by XavierBlue(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Ikpa abadie?
ikpa mmo mba o. Afo amen kene contest ke this competition?

XavierBlue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
kilo worry e? dewe cheesy cheesy cheesy
stephenqueen:

Na you na grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by midolian(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm, u want to use this to win her abi grin
I go show u! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
CLeAtHead:
IamLEGEND1 would be soo ugly if he were a male but it just so happens he's a P***star called clithead. What a
transgendered lipsrsealed
Rule N0 1. Never compliment the Trolls grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:
I have searched every page on this thread, still can't c my rival; Need I to say they are cowards b4 it becomes clear to my gal?;
As a fan,.. i am a "die-hard" if you know what I mean;
I ve had many gals, but you are the sweerest I've seen;
This is why I am ever ready to catch ya wen yeu fall;
In the midst of adversities, amma make u stand tall;
I don't play games, these words are true, they aint political;
Caring, luving, and all you can think of, amma give it optimal;

Hmmmmm cheesy I love you too

Cc:Aminat508

Temitemi1 , OzaOekpe undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i never pick nau
Dat mac guy posted on another thread so just waiting
hmmm...all iz well lovergirl. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by chimerase2: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided where you been dey
sweery i dey but i always CUMment wen i see ma guys online

did u miss de love of ua life tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

hmmm...all iz well lovergirl. lipsrsealed
Lol i get it from u grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked You went his far all because of me? Wow! Come gimme a hug.wink
hehe cheesy heart rapidly beating grin *hugs her*

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (75) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.