Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (103102 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by DharmyYinks: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Nice piece. A true poet cool
lol....tanks but na oga u be o
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
Ishibaby listen to me let me talk.
***sips alomo***
Baby girl you have captivated my soul as I dey so I no know wetin to talk or do. You dey ban me e dey sweet me, 3 days ban Na I love you, 5 days ban Na I miss you and 10 years Na I want you forever, sweetie pie I don strip myself naketh dey type your lines, your name alone dey induce Vaseline. Ishi make I deactivate your brassiere, boo let me ban your skirt walahi I go lock your thread.
Make e be me Rev. Dr. Tom Aworinde make I climb your mountain suck your nectar make I enter your gate become landlord. Ishi if no be me no be you no be anybody. I don fall for your love and as e dey so I wan make you reply me. Ishilove say you love me, shey you love me. Oya sweetheart if you do then knack me my 3 days ban. I love you baby girl
kiss kiss kiss
You dey crase!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
chimerase2:
i bring ma amu to u sweery do amu as u please grin

IF kingtom be de husband no problem cus na pay back time angry grin
see mumu grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:
yaaaay! Your kiss to me is worth a fortune mi luv kiss

Cc: temitemi1
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

They both tried, just pick who u feel stole ur heart jare grin
Come, whisper the name into my ear.wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Swaggzkid: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
XavierBlue:
ikpa mmo mba o. Afo amen kene contest ke this competition?

XavierBlue

Ayen Eka mme join nanga ooo * mme kene contest ooo lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm here. cheesy

Oya who are u choosing grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You dey crase!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by charijee(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
bqlekan:
[size=5pt]I tried keeping it real and simple.. This came directly from my heart [/size] grin

"Sori for ur loss dear..u and ur family needs to be very prayerful..I pray God wil help u overcome it..same happened 2me wen i..........."

↑That was HER first post on Nairaland, in those few words, I see kindness, I see love, I see pity, I see care, and most importantly, I see a strong lady who harnessed her weakness into strength.
I don't want to show [color=#990000]KEL
why I should be chosen, I only want to show HER why and how I fell for HER.
I use to think a blend of beauty and brains cannot be inherent In one human, KEL'S 3000+ post on Nairaland proved me wrong. going through those posts, I had this feeling of sweetness in me. Mons Olympus can't explain the height at which I was taken. Right away, I knew my purpose in life was not just to live and leave. I knew I had to Live, Love and Leave. I just found my missing 'L' ink. KEL is the answer.
I didn't just find a lady, I found a unique and oustanding human, someone whose sense of reasoning is overwhelming. I found a lady who never takes pride in HER distinct qualities.
It is the beauty of a flower that attracts the butterfly, the wisdom in KEL'S words attracts me to HER. My heart, mind and soul craves for the flawless KEL.
Of all the stars in the universe, the brightest of them all is located 12 million light years away from us, KEL'S serene nature, and loving heart distinguish HER by 12 million light years from other ladies.
When the 'Higg's Boson' was discovered, I thought it will be the most precious thing ever, I thought nothing would ever surpass it, I was wrong. KEL'S maturity, Intelligence, dignity, beauty and decency surpasses the so called precious 'God's particle'. In KEL, I found a human far more precious than Science. I found a human whose uniqueness surpasses that of a graphene. I found love, I found all I've ever craved for in a lady.
KEL's imperfections are what qualifies HER as a perfect human. This, I'm willing to live with for the entire rest of my life.
Some men ask for jewels, some ask for models, some want angels. I want none of these, just give me a 'KEL' [/color]

[size=14pt] I LOVE YOU KEL[/size]
It took me 12 million light years to compose this.. I HOPE IT GETS TO MY STAR
Hey MHIZKEL, I want to meet MUM cheesy

cc . dygeasy MHizkel
Dying in love grin....bravo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kivva:
Kinglekan drop your purple colored yoruba lines quickly.

Buhahahaha! cheesy @yoruba lines

Just saw this. She isn't yoruba na. Btw is this the new u?

Sia. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by AlienStar: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eeiyaa
Oyind17:

Lol, no one, you want to woo me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
kudos bruv
wordbank:
My yogoyogo, eggovin m, akwa eke, d nwa pasah! Aswear over set dey worry u ehh... u don scata gbololo dada! I don maaaddddddd! Wetin be dis eehhh? Na yansh abi na canopy? C as d tin wan shoot catapult, just allow me enter d place aswear u go give me xtra. Wetin again we come ds world come do if no be to blow anything blowable... blow catarrh, blow weed come back come blow anoda catarrh... how u c am? U know say I know wetin u like.

Pastor dey hia, if u want make we marry now now I no send, if d marriage tire u... fucck it we break up start over again, u don't like wia we dey fucck it we move just the two of us.

As nwa akpa ya kpolo akpo, just hapu story ighotago! Na me get servicing na me get oil, in fact after ds night d way u go dey shine eehh forget...

Asampete, Nwababy... just kpoyesah, agree to my government eehh make we c why we no go win for this land.
Eggovinmma

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Cc Jacksparro.w0712 IamL.EGEND1 naijabouy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by midolian(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
yaaaay! I am furcking rich!

Cc:temitemi1..come and see this for yaself grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by XavierBlue(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Ayen Eka mme join nanga ooo * mme kene contest ooo lol
mmekid o. Ame try seriously, ami nyeme contest mbak mma ke chyke awudengrin

XavierBlue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

Your wooing technique is poor.... too poor
cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
midolian:
yaaaay! I am furcking rich!

Cc:temitemi1..come and see this for yaself grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Deejavuu(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thanks boss

Nice one captain.

You wrote from the heart, thumbs up cool

Ladyboss1 you better don't let these lines waste,go print it out wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by temitemi1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508, I'm quitting this ur hide n seek game if u fail to pick ur heart desire tonight cool
midolian:
yaaaay! Your kiss to me is worth a fortune mi luv kiss

Cc: temitemi1
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
tohpahz:

Oya who are u choosing grin
I thought we'd choose after the whole show naa.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Come, whisper the name into my ear.wink

Hmmmm I wil nuh say anything, cuz if I talk now it will be used against me in d court of law cheesy tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
AlienStar:
Eeiyaa

Hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Deejavuu(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
I still fresh o grin

I always knew it, KingTom na werey grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Aminat508, I'm quitting this ur hide n seek game if u fail to pick ur heart desire tonight cool
lolz make una challenge una sef nag tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Hmmmm I wil nuh say anything, cuz if I talk now it will be used against me in d court of law cheesy tongue
Don't desert me now! sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
hahahahahahaha @from heart cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks

[size=2pt]Iv got your own lines............i'll drop it soon wink[/size]
Deejavuu:

Nice one captain.

Ladyboss.1 you better don't let these lines waste,go print it out wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
cry

hahahahaha ladyboss don't mind me joor
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by IamLEGEND1: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=CLeAtHead post=36964932][/quote]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nice one captain.

Ladyboss1 you better don't let these lines waste,go print it out wink
smiley i have saved it mehn .. Really nice

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by chimerase2: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
Deliverance? Who be demon? grin
dat tin nah grin U hv to possess ua possession grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by AlienStar: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
What is ds?
wordbank:
My yogoyogo, eggovin m, akwa eke, d nwa pasah! Aswear over set dey worry u ehh... u don scata gbololo dada! I don maaaddddddd! Wetin be dis eehhh? Na yansh abi na canopy? C as d tin wan shoot catapult, just allow me enter d place aswear u go give me xtra. Wetin again we come ds world come do if no be to blow anything blowable... blow catarrh, blow weed come back come blow anoda catarrh... how u c am? U know say I know wetin u like.

Pastor dey hia, if u want make we marry now now I no send, if d marriage tire u... fucck it we break up start over again, u don't like wia we dey fucck it we move just the two of us.

As nwa akpa ya kpolo akpo, just hapu story ighotago! Na me get servicing na me get oil, in fact after ds night d way u go dey shine eehh forget...

Asampete, Nwababy... just kpoyesah, agree to my government eehh make we c why we no go win for this land.
Eggovinmma

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Cc Jacksparrow0712 IamLEGEND1 naijabouy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Deejavuu(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
hahahahahahaha @from heart cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks

[size=2pt]Iv got your own lines............i'll drop it soon wink[/size]

You're welcome cheesy

[size=2pt] joker, i know she's what you want. Go grab her[/size] tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (75) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.